OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Game is some how messed up. Institute BF says that Talk with Paul at the main entrance of the school but Paul path is at the end. Sarah BF says that I need to find packets for Nesrot, but there are no more hints for packets. Clarissa profile opened in Hornet Garage but story cannot advance with her. I am stuck at the moment with the story, what could I do to fix it?

I use latest cheat mode.
Anyone? Should I try to change some variables or what? Or should I just delete whole thing…

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone? Should I try to change some variables or what? Or should I just delete whole thing…
Who is Paul????
Did you mean Phil: LINK

packets????
Did you mean packages: You will be prompt when doing main quest or school quest, ignore for now until then

Hornet Garage is removed in the game.
Use the latest unofficial bug patch and use an earlier save.

Hope this helps you out my g (y)

Reactions: ganzback

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017

Turner got better.
Taylor is still meh.
I still prefer the original models.
The question is:
Are you just going to replace the models and your stories stay the same?
Or in addition to the redesigns, do you plan to change your stories to waste more time?

I pray that it is the first option.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just waiting he post that after the redesign, he will remade all the scenes with the teachers in game and because of that he will delay again the release.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Somebody59

May 9, 2023
Hello please help. Supposed to meet Markus outside of school except he is not there, just an empty exclamation mark. Any help appreciated.

Jan 24, 2023
I think I've completed the Clarisse quest [got her to anal] but the BoF still says I need to see her in the afternoons. Is there something I've missed?

TIA

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
v0.93 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
16th May, 2023.

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
All interactive sex scenes fixed (Over 45)​
Lucy Home scenes​
Rachel interactive sex scene re-enabled + anal scene (Go to bedroom and talk to her)​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I already have the cheat mod should I install the patches then reinstall the cheat mod?

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
don't worry bro, it's still a poll and for now most people vote for old model
Not sure about that. Old Mrs. Turner model won, but Beggar is going with the new model anyway.

I think he sees this as an opportunity to stall and he's not going to let his patrons ruin it for him.

Also, he has to be rigging these polls somehow. Most of the new models look horrible, but they're all winning by a landslide.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Playing MNL since the original one so I'm kind of sad to see Beggar making new models from the teachers.
I ended up getting attached to thoses models.
You can improve by making a better render I'm 100% OK with that and that's what he did when he started the Revamp BTW.
But changing completely the face, the hairstyle and even the style of clothing, it's like he was ashamed of the original models and I don't see why, there were more than fine in my opinion.

Anyway... The time will heal that disappoitment I feel right now, just like for Nesrot and the sexfriend/sister of MC's dad (don't remember her name).

Reactions: StreamSteam

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I instaled the new bug patch. And instaled the cheat mod again. But i cannot do normal sex in rachel home. Why is that?
"instaled", not very encouraging :ROFLMAO:
Please tell me you did not install the OLD pc cheat mod. Don't tell me you did NOT re-download the new one which was posted same time/before the updated (sex fixes) bug patch.
Have to ask!

I, in fact just checked and there is no issue there.

You can share your save and I will check if the issue is within your save, but I highly doubt it. The issue is on your side with using the right files / installation. But hey you never know, so send me your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes