Rennesa

Aug 22, 2020
"instaled", not very encouraging :ROFLMAO:
Please tell me you did not install the OLD pc cheat mod. Don't tell me you did NOT re-download the new one which was posted same time/before the updated (sex fixes) bug patch.
Have to ask!

I, in fact just checked and there is no issue there.

You can share your save and I will check if the issue is within your save, but I highly doubt it. The issue is on your side with using the right files / installation. But hey you never know, so send me your save.
I think its my bad. I dont know there is new cheat v.0.89.7 i use the v.089

Thankyou for your work. And sorry for my bad english. English is not my first language. Cheers

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think its my bad. I dont know there is new cheat v.0.89.7 i use the v.089

Thankyou for your work. And sorry for my bad english. English is not my first language. Cheers
It all good homie.
But, you suppose to use pc cheat v0.93. Not any v0.89.7 (I never made that btw) nor v0.89.
The unofficial bug patch is for v0.93. Hence you need v0.93 pc cheat mod

Reactions: ganzback

whocares182

Sep 28, 2018

Fixes:
  1. All interactive sex scenes fix (Over 45 scenes x 4-6 parts in each (approx. 225) - had to mention that :devilish: :ROFLMAO:)
  2. Rachel interactive sex scene re-enabled + anal scene (Go to bedroom and talk to her)
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for lucy home saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

If you guys come across any other bugs, please pm/dm me the saves or detail description of the problem. Refer to the unofficial bug patch post for how to send me it, so to avoid it being ignored.

Wingman666 I know you say you was waiting for the updated bug patch for the problem you had. Just letting you know that game bug is now fixed in the patch i.e. pool/exercising for Lucy home events (y)
I still have a problem with Sandra anal. When the event finishes her image stays on the screen, all I can see is my movement on the map.

Also for Daisy, depsite doing everything I can find multiple times, Book Of Faces says to visit her home and complete events and dates, and for Marckus - complete dates with Alison and visit Noa in her house. Those two could be me missing something, but from the guide and other posts that doesn't seem to be the case.

Without being abe to progress these three characters I can't progress the main story without tons of inconsistencies and glitches.

Thanks..

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Face still sus :sick:. I see dev stopped putting old vs new, LMAO. If you know, you know :ROFLMAO:

mj-michael.gif

I still have a problem with Sandra anal. When the event finishes her image stays on the screen, all I can see is my movement on the map.

Also for Daisy, depsite doing everything I can find multiple times, Book Of Faces says to visit her home and complete events and dates, and for Marckus - complete dates with Alison and visit Noa in her house. Those two could be me missing something, but from the guide and other posts that doesn't seem to be the case.

Without being abe to progress these three characters I can't progress the main story without tons of inconsistencies and glitches.

Thanks..
Working fine on my side. Problem is on your side as it pertains to Sandra. Check to see if you are doing the right thing.

No issues with the Daisy or Markus/Noa questline either. Daisy quest would keep saying to visit her, this means end of content for her. Same goes for Markus/Noa. The message is meant to make you repeat and increase love/like in order to unlock all sex scenes. This is basic mechanic that everyone figures out. All this can be easily found using thread search. If you need visual confirmation check of the by HaremHero Always.

To Everyone else: Please confirm YOURSELF, search thread YOURSELF or try without mods YOURSELF before contacting me or at least a detail description and provide a save if all else fails(MOST IMPORTANT). You guys message without even providing saves, claiming this and that. No offense but these things are answered a bazillion times. I rather not ignore you guys when you quote me. If you prefer that then :whistle:

Note: I mean no disrespect or offense intended. But come on guys :(, help yourself. I can expect that from 2022 or 2023 members, not 2018, 2017 etc

Last edited:

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
v0.93 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
16th May, 2023.

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
All interactive sex scenes fixed (Over 45)​
Lucy Home scenes​
Rachel interactive sex scene re-enabled + anal scene (Go to bedroom and talk to her)​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do i need install bug fix for v0.93 ?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
do i need install bug fix for v0.93 ?
No, it is optional and unofficial. (Not created by the dev but some random, but handsome dude :ROFLMAO:)
Read the post itself and its fixes and decide yourself if you want to use it (y)

Note: It is highly recommend to use though. With the base/main game, you will become stuck and cannot continue gameplay. The bug patch addresses these problems and helps make smooth playing for players jerking :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
. I also updated the pc cheat mod for compatibility

Fixes:
  1. Leftover circle bug in Old Quaters
  2. Critical reset bug for Sarah
  3. Lucy & Sarah Movie Night
  4. Lucy leave bug loop for sleeping with her
  5. QoL fixes - Missing heads, invisible characters etc.

Special thanks to Jieigh for his detail description on the bugs for the current fixes and suggestions. Thanks my g (y)

Last edited:

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
v0.93 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
20th May, 2023.

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Leftover circle bug in Old Quaters​
Critical reset bug for Sarah​
Lucy & Sarah Movie Night​
Lucy leave bug for sleeping with her​
QOL fixes - Missing heads, invisible characters etc.​

i am at the fights and have issues with retries a lot of them i found that just hitting retry again and again works until i hit this one. There is no *.png file in entire game that i can locate.

1684629110543.png

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just started playing this again after not trying it for a long time and I was just curious since I decided to check the WT this time around and last I remember karma didn't do much in the game and mostly seemed to give outcomes that changed stuff a bit in the game but now there is some mention of cop chasing, which I also don't remember being in the game before. So just curious of what effects having good or bad karma does.

Edit: Also unsure if I am playing the game in the wrong order or something but I at first just went for school for the first few day's and then I got a scene with Amy + Shiela where Amy tells her that the MC peeped on her sucking Josh's dick but I never even saw that scene.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes