JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Read thoroughly what you just quote. The files are there as well as the instructions.

i understand that hitting retry should not fix it but it does....I went to windows and searched for tyna*.* and came up with no file. I then created a tyna69.png file in paint and put it in images and that did not solve this issue. So I am stuck I have to keep running the party over and over trying to get through the fights as it wont let me save until i am done with the mission.....is there a new download or and updated version i can run this save file on?

whocares182

Sep 28, 2018
Face still sus :sick:. I see dev stopped putting old vs new, LMAO. If you know, you know :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2634097

Working fine on my side. Problem is on your side as it pertains to Sandra. Check to see if you are doing the right thing.

No issues with the Daisy or Markus/Noa questline either. Daisy quest would keep saying to visit her, this means end of content for her. Same goes for Markus/Noa. The message is meant to make you repeat and increase love/like in order to unlock all sex scenes. This is basic mechanic that everyone figures out. All this can be easily found using thread search. If you need visual confirmation check of the by HaremHero Always.

To Everyone else: Please confirm YOURSELF, search thread YOURSELF or try without mods YOURSELF before contacting me or at least a detail description and provide a save if all else fails(MOST IMPORTANT). You guys message without even providing saves, claiming this and that. No offense but these things are answered a bazillion times. I rather not ignore you guys when you quote me. If you prefer that then :whistle:

Note: I mean no disrespect or offense intended. But come on guys :(, help yourself. I can expect that from 2022 or 2023 members, not 2018, 2017 etc
Thanks for your reply, your effort and time is appreciated.

The Sandra issue - I'm not the only one having this problem, others have reported it in the thread. And as for doing the right thing - I visit her at her home, she says she wants anal, the scene plays, but when it ends instead of going back to the usual gameplay screen I'm left with a picture of her and the map in the bottom corner. What else can I do?

As for Daisy and Markus, I know what you mean, it's not like I don't understand the basic mechanics, but love/like is maxed, I've done countless vists and dates etc, but I've no way of knowing if it's a bug (let's be honest, this game has plenty of those), how it's meant to be, or if I've missed something, and if so, what.

I've attached a save file if you want to check the Sandra issue.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

The Sandra issue - I'm not the only one having this problem, others have reported it in the thread. And as for doing the right thing - I visit her at her home, she says she wants anal, the scene plays, but when it ends instead of going back to the usual gameplay screen I'm left with a picture of her and the map in the bottom corner. What else can I do?

As for Daisy and Markus, I know what you mean, it's not like I don't understand the basic mechanics, but love/like is maxed, I've done countless vists and dates etc, but I've no way of knowing if it's a bug (let's be honest, this game has plenty of those), how it's meant to be, or if I've missed something, and if so, what.

Bruhhhhh
  1. Re-read what you quoted.
  2. I checked your saved, and as I have said, no problem there. Problem is on your side
Let me reword it better, so you may understand. Maybe the fault is with my words clarity:

Your save is working fine for me. That would then mean, you are doing something wrong. So the Sandra bug you getting is because you NOT installing the bug patch correctly. Because it is working just fine for me. Get it

As for the other issues, I already told you. BOF would keep saying those 'message/text/what to do next' because that means end of content. It does not continue to anything else. You have to wait until dev release another update and add content there. So to just answer, you have not missed anything. Hence I sent a YouTube link for you to confirm yourself for this and future uncertainties.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

ChroanS

Nov 5, 2017
Stuck after the Party, after banging Rachel, in Warren's House. Nothing triggers in house, walking into the door and nothing happens.
Debugging doesn't help, reinstall doesn't help. Reinstall without cheatmod doesn't help, bugfix-patches doesn't help.

whocares182

Sep 28, 2018
Bruhhhhh
  1. Re-read what you quoted.
  2. I checked your saved, and as I have said, no problem there. Problem is on your side
Let me reword it better, so you may understand. Maybe the fault is with my words clarity:

Your save is working fine for me. That would then mean, you are doing something wrong. So the Sandra bug you getting is because you NOT installing the bug patch correctly. Because it is working just fine for me. Get it

As for the other issues, I already told you. BOF would keep saying those 'message/text/what to do next' because that means end of content. It does not continue to anything else. You have to wait until dev release another update and add content there. So to just answer, you have not missed anything. Hence I sent a YouTube link for you to confirm yourself for this and future uncertainties.
Ease up on the attitude bud, as I said before, I appreciate what you do, and I'm sure you can appreciate the frustration of having an issue that seemingly can't be reproduced, but other people have reported too.

I deleted everything, re-downloaded, added the missing images, applied the patch (which I know I did properly as it overwrote some files), and I still have the Sandra issue. If the save works for you, but doesn't for me, even on a clean install, I'm at a loss of what to try.

For the other issues, I wasn't doubting what you said, just saying why I reported them.

If anyone knows what causes this or how to fix it, please post.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ease up on the attitude bud, as I said before, I appreciate what you do, and I'm sure you can appreciate the frustration of having an issue that seemingly can't be reproduced, but other people have reported too.

I deleted everything, re-downloaded, added the missing images, applied the patch (which I know I did properly as it overwrote some files), and I still have the Sandra issue. If the save works for you, but doesn't for me, even on a clean install, I'm at a loss of what to try.

For the other issues, I wasn't doubting what you said, just saying why I reported them.

If anyone knows what causes this or how to fix it, please post.
Don't assume my attitude over the internet. I ain't your 'bud' and especially after a ridiculous post like yours. I already told you the problem, yet quote me again asking the same thing. If you so appreciate my work then READ and help yourself. I take my time to write instructions and answer people questions. Yet you all ignoring my directions. Instead of saying stupid things, say you just dont know what is wrong and provide a SAVE early on, without me having to ask for one. But no, Im suppose to automatically know what is wrong from same repeated words :rolleyes:.
It is not my problem you dont understand why you getting the issue. Go ask the dev, simple as that.

If your save worked for me. YOUR save, then that just confirms an issue on your side. What am I to do, magically make up a reason to fix it when nothing is wrong on my side. Cause simple logic would say, there is no way your save will magically work for me, when all I did was load it up on v0.93 + unofficial bug patch. I did the scene and it worked just fine. Why is that? :rolleyes: I feel like my neurons are dying from having to respond or explain this :poop:

You keep saying other members have this issue. If you searched, you would see members who had your problem, when followed and read properly my direction, the issue was fix. They themselves said they installed it wrong or made a mistake that they now realize.

You doing like this issue is something new. I really suggest you don't use my mods. Try other members fixes for that specific bug as there are many ways to fix it. My fixes are global i.e. for every interactive sex scenes in the game. I am not obligated to help anyone for specific problems, if you have an issue, go ask the dev/creator of this game to fix it for you. As far as I see, I'm done with this matter.

So, regardless of what you think about me, refrain from addressing me.
Just DON'T quote me again. I am adding you to my ignore list, so I would not be responding to you

Last edited:

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019

Try to replace this file in www/data

Reactions: whocares182

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
JayDubya
It is because you guys don't read. That's the problem. You basically quoted the answer. I take my time to write detail instructions. That's why I don't bother to spell it out for you a second time, because if you ignore me the first time. Why should I? The thread is saturated with these answers, that a simple search will solve.

Nevertheless, at least you got it to work. I will see your next post when you get problems again, which I guarantee you will get again if you ignored reading the previous answer. I say this with no offense intended as some members seem sensitive. Not implying you though.

Last edited:

novamist

Aug 7, 2020
Theres this possibly game breaking bug I ran into during Carols 1st date. The screen is black, i can still see the text tutorial and the "phone" frame but other than that. No UI shows up. I clicked blindly on the black screen until it got to the "club".

The game then says "click on talk option". But theres no option, no UI, only Carols picture and the background image. I restart the game many times but its still happen. I play on Joiplay (Android) btw.

Is there a fix to this? Or is my game fucked?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Theres this possibly game breaking bug I ran into during Carols 1st date. The screen is black, i can still see the text tutorial and the "phone" frame but other than that. No UI shows up. I clicked blindly on the black screen until it got to the "club".

The game then says "click on talk option". But theres no option, no UI, only Carols picture and the background image. I restart the game many times but its still happen. I play on Joiplay (Android) btw.

Is there a fix to this? Or is my game fucked?
Try reducing your resolution setting in Joiplay and see it it works.
Did you try the 'W' key (need to set in Joiplay settings) to bring up phone > bugfixes > blackscreen - This often fixes all black-screen issues

Are you using the full or compress version of the game? I assume you using the unofficial bug patch for v0.93?

Reactions: ganzback

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I caught Mike and Beth’s mom and now I cannot find mike to unlock the gate for me help please?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes