Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Stuck there too, anybody have a fix?
No fix needed. You have incest turned off. It also serves as an indicator that you may have missed tons of scenes previous. Hence I left it in.

Incest ON is needed in the game. You can use any save editor e.g. saveeditonline.com
And change switch 1978 to ON (This is the incest switch)

Reactions: ganzback

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
I need this Missing data / Map218, Map219, Map220, Map221, Map222, Map223, Map224, Map226, Map227, Map228, Map229, Map230, Map239, Map240

Last edited:

Redistro

May 23, 2023
Screenshot_20230523-230338.png
guys, why the fake vagina doesn't exist in the sex shop? i need it for Phil in the main quest, i can't progress anymore, please help me.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
how do you win the soccer game? I am running around with ball and can get right next to the goal but i do not know what releases the ball or what i do to win the game

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Missing data / Map218, Map219, Map220, Map221, Map222, Map223, Map224, Map226, Map227, Map228, Map229, Map230, Map239, Map240
Those were removed by the dev / broken. Includes Carol, Hornet garage, babysitting jobs etc. I restored them in unofficial bug patch but as different maps. I didnt bother to restore babysitting as yet. Plan to someday :censored:;)

View attachment 2644673
guys, why the fake vagina doesn't exist in the sex shop? i need it for Phil in the main quest, i can't progress anymore, please help me.
This may sound weird, but did you go pass candle / press 'down arrow on kb' pass candle?
Maybe share a save in the thread, cause I see no bug there.

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
how do you win the soccer game? I am running around with ball and can get right next to the goal but i do not know what releases the ball or what i do to win the game
Just move into the white circle near the opponents goal, be sure to have the ball on your feet.
}

capacs66

Aug 26, 2021
hello one question in version 0.91 when you finish Laura's story, it tells you with Laura talk to Amy, how do I complete the stories that are joint? attached picture

Last edited:

novamist

Aug 7, 2020
Try reducing your resolution setting in Joiplay and see it it works.
Did you try the 'W' key (need to set in Joiplay settings) to bring up phone > bugfixes > blackscreen - This often fixes all black-screen issues

Are you using the full or compress version of the game? I assume you using the unofficial bug patch for v0.93?
Actually, this problem were fixed the moment I installed the unofficial bugfix and missing images package. So for the time being, I havent run into any Major bugs. (Im using the Compressed ver. Btw)

Hopefully I will be able to get much further into the game without any bugs. Thanks for replying.

endn

May 6, 2020
Some time ago i wanted to create an app scene viewer, tried it with RPG Maker, then moved to VS VB.Net WinForms mostly to learn some coding (Used VB. 6.0 when i was on JH), had lots of troubles with Winforms, retried it, then moved to VB.Net WPF, same thing, retried it, then i started using Chatgpt to learn C#, i think i got it this time, a Demo if someone is willing to give me some feedback.

4 Scenes of Lucy available

"Live" Means has a Gallery, click on the image to open it

It's made with actions, not timed

Some scenes may be text-story cutted to make them shorter

Can forward-rewind

Has effects like in RPGMaker: Fade IN-Out, Flash, ShakeScreen

Can pause it (Stop) and replay at the same point (No FF RR)

English - Spanish in scenes and app, can change it real time

Can interact direclty with the Music Volume, Secondary Volume, and FXs

Actor name can be changed Realtime and/or saved

Can be upgradeable to add more actors, scenes and games

Very Fast Loading ATM

All the IMGS used are inside the APP

All the code behind of the app is done, just need to add the scenes

I'ts not perfect, but before i progress and changes to be made, the very best is to wait (5k lines of code used by now)

brb download

novamist

Aug 7, 2020
I uh...ran into another bug. With Nadine scenes.

The Handjob scenes works fine since its the first one and i have no other option to click on. However on the second scene unlock (blowjob). I cant click on anything, as in the clicks does not register. I can clearly see the option for Blowjob on the screen, but i cannot ineract with anything. Not the switch poses commands nor the button to "freeze" the pleasure meter.

Redistro

May 23, 2023
Those were removed by the dev / broken. Includes Carol, Hornet garage, babysitting jobs etc. I restored them in unofficial bug patch but as different maps. I didnt bother to restore babysitting as yet. Plan to someday :censored:;)

This may sound weird, but did you go pass candle / press 'down arrow on kb' pass candle?

yeah i tried pressing the down arrow to see if there were other items for sale but to no avail, and yes there are no bugs, the game was smooth with me tell now. and about the save file, i don't know how to get it, i think that the app is not saving in the storage directly because the app has no allowance to the storage at all and when i look for the data file of the game i don't find it.

ChroanS

Nov 5, 2017
I just suddenly remembered... wasn't there a girl once in school who turned into a submissive public cumbucket during recess time? Does she still exists?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I uh...ran into another bug. With Nadine scenes.

The Handjob scenes works fine since its the first one and i have no other option to click on. However on the second scene unlock (blowjob). I cant click on anything, as in the clicks does not register. I can clearly see the option for Blowjob on the screen, but i cannot ineract with anything. Not the switch poses commands nor the button to "freeze" the pleasure meter.
Sometime this happens, just click anywhere else (middle of the screen) then click back handjob then bj

OR

click middle of the screen then click bj.

If it doesnt work, I will go check it out and see if Im getting the problem.

yeah i tried pressing the down arrow to see if there were other items for sale but to no avail, and yes there are no bugs, the game was smooth with me tell now. and about the save file, i don't know how to get it, i think that the app is not saving in the storage directly because the app has no allowance to the storage at all and when i look for the data file of the game i don't find it.
Dammmm, sadly I will cant help without save. Plus any fix I make, you will cannot use. Thats the problem of using app android of the game (without root). Hence, I recommend Joiplay or Maldives. With it, you can update the game yourself by using the pc version, install mods and fixes. As well as, backup save or share to get help.

With the android app instead, any bugs you get and cant bypass in game, you will be stuck and have to start all over. Cause there are some game breaking bugs in the game that are only fixed in the unofficial bug patch.

This is all assuming you meant android app and not 3rd party emulation app like Joiplay or Maldives, as you did not specify. If you meant the latter, then go where you copy the game > www > save folder. It is just like how it is on pc.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help out.

Last edited:

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
No fix needed. You have incest turned off. It also serves as an indicator that you may have missed tons of scenes previous. Hence I left it in.

Incest ON is needed in the game. You can use any save editor e.g. saveeditonline.com
And change switch 1978 to ON (This is the incest switch)
[/QUOTE:oops:(y)(y)]
Thanks Symphony, you're the best now Ive got to check back to see when I toggled the incest switch off!

Redistro

May 23, 2023
Sometime this happens, just click anywhere else (middle of the screen) then click back handjob then bj

OR

click middle of the screen then click bj.

If it doesnt work, I will go check it out and see if Im getting the problem.

Dammmm, sadly I will cant help without save. Plus any fix I make, you will cannot use. Thats the problem of using app android of the game (without root). Hence, I recommend Joiplay or Maldives. With it, you can update the game yourself by using the pc version, install mods and fixes. As well as, backup save or share to get help.

With the android app instead, any bugs you get and cant bypass in game, you will be stuck and have to start all over. Cause there are some game breaking bugs in the game that are only fixed in the unofficial bug patch.

This is all assuming you meant android app and not 3rd party emulation app like Joiplay or Maldives, as you did not specify. If you meant the latter, then go where you copy the game > www > save folder. It is just like how it is on pc.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help out.

so there's nothing i can do except starting it from zero again?

okay i started it from zero and the same problem is still there, the item "fake vagina" doesn't exist in the sex shop at all.

i don't think you'll need a save to see that problem, just check the sex shop and you'll confirm my problem, anyway here is a save file if you need it.

Redistro

May 23, 2023
yeah i figured it out finally I thought i had the ball and the other team did, once i stole it boom in the GOOOOOALLLLL
just a question:

do you have any saves for the first 10 hours of the game?

didn't you face the problem that you can't buy the fake vagina for Phill for the school main quest?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
so there's nothing i can do except starting it from zero again?

okay i started it from zero and the same problem is still there, the item "fake vagina" doesn't exist in the sex shop at all.

i don't think you'll need a save to see that problem, just check the sex shop and you'll confirm my problem, anyway here is a save file if you need it.
A new start was only reference if you got bugs on using an android app, please read carefully because this is like the third time, people in a row (members with low post), telling me off key things. A new start was only to allude you to having to start over on another platform (pc or Joiplay) as on android app you are unable to fix it as you cannot share save or use fixes.
I say this with no offense intended or attitude - have to say this because some members are sensitive and respond ridiculously. When I never mean to offend.

I might really have to stop helping members with low post or who not frequent in this thread :unsure:
Depending on members responses in the future.

==============

"Just check the sex shop and you'll confirm" I think I know what Im doing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As I mention, no bug there.
Yes I can see it in your save and hence, I will add the item. Will check your save in a bit.

Edit:
Checked your save and like I said, no bug there. I loaded the save and click to buy and the item was right there. Image as proof, cause new members doubt me sometimes. In your save I already bought it for you.

save.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

ChroanS

Nov 5, 2017
So I had the scene where I play Laura and check for possible Threesomes, I had the red cross for Amy because I was like two quests behind with her... is there a way to still get the green check mark on this?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes