JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
playing .93 and stuck in lucy's secret lab trying to do math......not a good thing for me. is there a hint or something in there

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
can someone help me here. every scene from here is saying that img is missing. some of them are old scenes that i know i played them when i started the game. where do i find the missing scenes. or the SCENE VIEWER MOD is not fully updated? or i'm missing something?
Read the mod instructions, those scenes belong to the previous game, to see them you must install the images and audio from the previous game, I repeat, read the mod instructions so you know how to do it correctly.

Reactions: F.Lust

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
not the error i am getting its not a missing scene i need to plug numbers into these equations to "solve" them somehow.
look at the attachment and peruse the board and tell me if you have a clue

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
anybody knows how to solve Lucy formula? after stealing feom otter i need to solve something i have no idea

you mean this thingy you have to solve??? yeah stuck there too. i tried manual method and started at top.....cranked in 1 and the rotated the 2nd number then 2 and so forth....no joy formula.png

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
not the error i am getting its not a missing scene i need to plug numbers into these equations to "solve" them somehow.
look at the attachment and peruse the board and tell me if you have a clue
you mean this thingy you have to solve??? yeah stuck there too. i tried manual method and started at top.....cranked in 1 and the rotated the 2nd number then 2 and so forth....no joy View attachment 2657828
7+7=14
9+9=18
8+8=16

Reactions: JayDubya

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I have a problem with Pam and Mrs Jordan quest. Pam stuck with get weed and meet at her home part(can still do all her scenes at home and school scene was available even before her quest started), and Mrs Jordan at meet at her home(all home scenes available, but no school scene, my grade at 10/10 tho.) Will these be problematic for the rest of the game?

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I have a problem with Pam and Mrs Jordan quest. Pam stuck with get weed and meet at her home part(can still do all her scenes at home and school scene was available even before her quest started), and Mrs Jordan at meet at her home(all home scenes available, but no school scene, my grade at 10/10 tho.) Will these be problematic for the rest of the game?
It stays that way, if you already got all his scenes, you're done with them, the dev just left it that way

Reactions: Letstryitout

Somebody59

May 9, 2023
Hello SoTN, any help would be appreciated.

I currently need to meet Markus after classes outside the Martinia National Institute. The problem is, I see an empty exclamation mark just hovering. I'm assuming that's where Markus is supposed to be, but he is invisible, and I can't interact with the empty exclamation mark. My save file is attached.

Note: I am playing with the cheat mod, and have already installed the bug fix.

Many thanks!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello SoTN, any help would be appreciated.

I currently need to meet Markus after classes outside the Martinia National Institute. The problem is, I see an empty exclamation mark just hovering. I'm assuming that's where Markus is supposed to be, but he is invisible, and I can't interact with the empty exclamation mark. My save file is attached.

Note: I am playing with the cheat mod, and have already installed the bug fix.

Many thanks!
You basically at the wrong time.
For these type of issues. Just go there in the morning and change time 1hr each time until they appear.
No problems there, it's just the way the dev code it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Redistro

May 23, 2023
why when i place the save file only without its config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave, it doesn't appear when i open the game?

note:
those save files are from old versions of the game.

here is few examples:

Nub Duo

Jul 20, 2021
The principal just called me into the office to talk with Warren, but after that the game bugs out and I'm not able to use my phone/pc/book of faces. Anyone have any ideas or know what to do next?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes