Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does anyone still likes the idea of adding more NTR to this game?

Like for example: Sarah getting that same scene with Christian at the party but adding more story to it?
Also Lucy with Coach when they are in Bercelona with MC?
etc.
I feel it would be a lot hard work for Beggar to add these contents. Anyway, a wishlist? maybe?
I personally don't like NTR unless I'm the one putting in the work on these bitches :ROFLMAO: .

But I dont think beggar will add these stuff, maybe in MNL 2 but not here. This would be outside his currently scope and to do that would take another year or years if he want to add real content to that route. But main reason is, there are many content missing from normal MAIN characters because there are to much random/unimportant women being added. Which most people prefer content added, rather than the small amount for ntr. It is already hard for the dev to just keep up. Over the years, we can all see the decrease in quality in terms of bugs and update content. If NTR is added, I can only assume that it will have major bugs to the game that will break the game and constant longer delays. And beggar dont fix bugs period, therefore the game will certainly suffer. The changing of the intro and all UI and stuff is a perfect example for game breaking bugs never fixed and this is less work and coding than trying to add NTR. So I leave that state of the game for NTR to your imagination. So to sum up, most likely in MNL 2 and not in this one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Instead it is more likely, the dev will post some updates to story line to conclude the game. He may stretch the game (which we all know he can, this current bs remodeling for example) until MNL 2 has reached a stable build, content wise. Then end the game with a teaser/cliffhanger for MNL 2. But all this is speculation on my part, I may be completely wrong.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Can someone make a tutorial on how to play this game just to run the complete gallery ?
there's a load of bugs it's insane.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
am i understand correctly. To play this game with comfort i should download bugfixer, and cheat mod is recommended? ( didn't start it, i've tried it a while ago, but played only for 2-3 hours)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
am i understand correctly. To play this game with comfort i should download bugfixer, and cheat mod is recommended? ( didn't start it, i've tried it a while ago, but played only for 2-3 hours)
Only the unofficial bug patch(with missing image patch) is required to play the game. The cheat mod is just added bonus in terms of making the game easier and speeding the process of gameplay. You can read its features list to better understand it.

Ultimately, only the bug patch is required.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Notice how this scammer don't even mention what happen to his latest delay "may update" he don't even care anymore

Nolimitsl8d

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2670927

Another bullshit, delayed again.
Notice how this scammer don't even mention what happen to his latest delay "may update" he don't even care anymore
I wouldn't say that this is a scam or a delay i think this is just him frustrated and struggling with what to do with the characters and new updates sure we want to see more lucy content and probably some of the other teachers and principle but like I said he's probably frustrated, struggling, and confused about what to do

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes