NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
i've figured out that 0.93 looks different from 0.89 or smth like that,and the title chanched from ''revamp'' to ''beggar of net'' so can i use walkthrough or not? Or is it better just to pass old version?:D

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
well... the excuse and the more than sure bug that will come will be:

1-Guys, now that I redesign them, I'm going to have to add, rewrite, replace and redo their interactive sex.
Shitting on your saves.

2-Bros, I know it will seem crazy to you! but adding them made the game have new bugs and compatibility problems (again). You will have to start the game again plus a patch that I will bring you in 2 weeks (1 month).

zackk255

May 29, 2023
pls help I have a problem of this particles almost stuck, it happens to me a lot, and I have to not complete the Character because it stays stuck forever

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
pls help I have a problem of this particles almost stuck, it happens to me a lot, and I have to not complete the Character because it stays stuck forever
Use this:

Read its fixes. For your problem, number 3 in the list: Onomatopoeia removes automatically. Manual = bugfixer > sex images

Reactions: ganzback

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
is pam's quest is bugged? i've finished it but still have >> "meet pam' at *whatever*. Don't forget to buy some weed or whatever"

Lingodni

Jan 22, 2019
I wanna learn something. Normally after MC brought Maria panties, there are scenes for Maria at the Otto labs. However after MC has completed Lucy' s questline Maria does not appear at Otto labs. Is it a bug or something planned?

Reactions: naruto95
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes