NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
hhey, another bug here with Daisy's quest. The quest ''change sheiron's boxes for margareth's'' or smth like that doesn't change. I've tried to change firstly sheiron's boxes and margharet's but the quest just doesn't change, any recommendations? or should i just don't give a f*** about this?

SenpaiDaisuki

Dec 27, 2017
guys can anyone help me with amy quest I talk to her in the morning by the pool after i find her bf in the club after that i dont know what to do

Vijayanand

Jun 14, 2017
Hi..... appreciate the work. However the "Missing Images" .rar file in the bug fix for v0.93 is corrupted and unable to extract.
Please re upload.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi..... appreciate the work. However the "Missing Images" .rar file in the bug fix for v0.93 is corrupted and unable to extract.
Please re upload.
There is NO problem with the patch/archive files.

1. The corruption is on your end and happens with bad connection when you downloading the packets. Hence, this should prompt you to redownload the patch to confirm/see yourself.

2. Can also happen if you using an outdated archive program. Update your program and see if that works

Last edited:

Vijayanand

Jun 14, 2017
There is NO problem with the patch/archive files.

1. The corruption is on your end and happens with bad connection when you downloading the packets. Hence, this should prompt you to redownload the patch to confirm/see yourself.

2. Can also happen if you using an outdated archive program. Update your program and see if that works
Updated the archive program. Worked like a miracle. Thank you very much.....!!!

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Symphony of the Night is sounds r gonna be fixed? Found numerous bug sounds during sex scenes.
For example, first vaginal Rachel sex r so loud and then the sound was superimposed on each other that i even had to take off the headphones
Another example, during Alison dates often when u have titjob or vaginal sex and etc. u have blowjob sounds instead of the corresponding
not a big problem tho, just curious about it

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night is sounds r gonna be fixed? Found numerous sounds during sex bugged.
For example, first vaginal Rachel sex r so bugged that u even have to take off the headphones
Another example, during Alison dates often when u have titjob or vaginal sex and etc. u have blowjob sounds
not a big problem tho, just curious about it
Your writing is difficult for me to read, please clean up next time if responding to me. And forgive me if I get any assumptions wrong due to it.

I assume you mean mismatch sounds or sounds continuing after sex completion. The sounds are just called at to much places to have to manually fix every update. Even some do not have closure which causes it to continue to play, until another sound of the same type is played. As for the mismatch, that was most likely always there and the dev just aint bother to fix it. I leave them all for the dev to sort it out. This way it will always be in the main game. Plus they are not game breaking bugs and not important imo.

Last edited:

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Your writing is difficult for me to read, please clean up next time if responding to me. And forgive me if I get any assumptions wrong due to it.

I assume you mean mismatch sounds or sounds continuing after sex completion. The sounds are just called at to much places to have to manually fix every update. Even some do not have closure which causes it to continue to play, until another sound of the same type is played. As for the mismatch, that was most likely always there and the dev just aint bother to fix it. I leave them all for the dev to sort it out. This way it will always be in the main game. Plus they are not game breaking bugs and not important imo.
i'm sorry, thanks for the answer, i've cleaned up it a bit, so i suppose u can better understand what did i mean

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i'm sorry, thanks for the answer, i've cleaned up it a bit, so i suppose u can better understand what did i mean
Thank you for that (y) . I think I answered most of it except the volume control. The sounds do not have a set/default amplitude, compression etc (I do not claim to be a sound expert) before being use by the dev. Therefore some may sound louder and some may not. Additionally the dev can set the sound loudness in game for each sound. Players can only adjust the volume in settings/options but this affect all sounds and not only the sound that may be extra loud which is set by the dev or converted higher. I hope this makes sense my g

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
hey guys, i have question here, who do you think to pick 1st from all mafia? I understand that it is best to complete the game for all 4 mafia but i'm not sure that i would do it, so, who to choose?
I like Nesrot cause he seems to be a good guy
I like Russian girls (appearance obviously)
For Gentlemen it would be right cause Warren tried to help us and our father r from here after all
Don't think about Triada mafia much

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
hey guys, i have question here, who do you think to pick 1st from all mafia? I understand that it is best to complete the game for all 4 mafia but i'm not sure that i would do it, so, who to choose?
For Gentlemen it would be right cause Warren tried to help us and our father r from here after all
As I understand it, there is no difference who you choose (except for the APPEARANCE of the PLAYER-jacket) ... but personally I prefer Gentlemen - motives, purpose, customs, respect ... a very strong clan. Everyone else uses the player in one way or another (2nd I chose Nesrot and his Bee, if I had to choose) ... but in THIS "remake" it makes no sense .... in the Original part - when choosing a clan, one of the characters DIE, and also, each member of your family was for a certain clan, and depending on the relationship, you had to make a choice, because there was a high probability that you would no longer be able to continue this relationship ....
In this part - no one dies and the family doesn’t really care who you choose + if you choose Gentlemen, then others (acquaintances) are not particularly offended + this is a PERSONAL vendetta to son of the head of the clan, who humiliated you, but then obviously becomes (YOUR SLAVE ^_ ^) because we are taking away his girlfriend, his place next to his father, respect and his mother (I think the PERFECT revenge for everything)...
Incl. I advise you to choose the Gentlemen.
Other clans have not really (yet) revealed themselves in any way ... but if the list is short - 1) Gentlemen, 2) Nesrot bees, 3) Yakuza, 4) For PERSONAL reasons, I have never chosen russians (I think it’s not worth explaining why) -_-

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Assuming that the beggar of net doesn't screw up the plot (as always), it's a personal choice, depending on which ones turn you on the most.
If you want the pros and cons, here you go.

Gentlemans:

Pros

-It is the most powerful gang in the city.
-Good contacts everywhere.
-It has the strongest member of the 4 (Lady X).
-Your leader has a certain appreciation for you.
-Extra scenes with Maria

Cons

-The rest of the gangs and the police will go for your head as soon as you screw it up.
-Your father probably wants to kill you.
-The boss's son and your rival will surely want to kill you.
-The head of the gang himself is mentally unstable and will not hesitate to leave you when he loses interest as he did with your father.

The Hornets:

Pros

-You get along well with your boss.
-They have an alliance with the Russians.
-They are the pimps of the city.
-Extra scenes with Sarah.

Cons

-Of the 4, it is the weakest band.
-They are the ones who do the dirty work of the Russians.
-Your father has wanted his leader's head for a long time.

Triads:

Pros

-It is the second strongest gang in my opinion.
-Powerful pharmaceutical company.
-The boss is grateful to you for saving the girl from his gang.
-Secured future for Maria and Lucy working there or ascending to CEO.
-Extra scenes with Laura.

Cons

-Although they have a cordial business deal with the Gentlemas. These last ones are already looking for a way to manufacture the drug themselves and they won't hesitate to screw them if they see that they try to betray them.
-The Russians want to overthrow him to have control of the traffic for themselves.

The Dragunovs:

Pros

-Although they are in 3rd place, if they play their cards right, they can suddenly climb to 1st place.
-They have an alliance with the Hornets.
-You can be the boss's favorite subordinate with boss potential.
-Extra scenes with Amy.

cons

-It depends a lot on whether the Triads and the Gentlemen are weak or fighting among themselves to act.
-Even if I have the Hornets as a partner, the other 2 would crush them without much effort.

Adding that depending on which one you choose, one or more of the girls representing the other bands will die and that you will have to deal with the crazy woman who is in the police.

Apr 23, 2018
I have a question about carol. After I did the quest with her with the assignment and it takes you on the first date. I don't see her profile in the book of faces. Do I just continue on? because it makes it seem like I'm supposed to be about to date her but I can't even call her.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a question about carol. After I did the quest with her with the assignment and it takes you on the first date. I don't see her profile in the book of faces. Do I just continue on? because it makes it seem like I'm supposed to be about to date her but I can't even call her.
You have to use the unofficial bug patch before finishing the Carol school exam/project (basically before she tells you to call her). Carol entire quest line is broken and if not completed or you ignore, you will be stuck in the game later on or it prevent you from seeing some other scenes.

So I suggest you load up a previous save before this part, install the patch and try again. Hopefully everything would be good to go (y)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes