NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
does not work, the game won't even start now.
the moment i click on Game i get

Error
Failed to load: js/plugins/SRD_SuperToolsEngine.js

Damn, this game is a total mess.

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
When I download and extract the compressed version and try to install on joiplay, I can't find the .exe file? Any suggestions?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
When I download and extract the compressed version and try to install on joiplay, I can't find the .exe file? Any suggestions?
Compress data files were not touched in any way i.e. Game.exe, .dll etc.
Ensure you are using the actual compress version and not the update compress. No issues on Joiplay, as far as I can tell, as it pertains to reading the .exe file.

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Compress data files were not touched in any way i.e. Game.exe, .dll etc.
Ensure you are using the actual compress version and not the update compress. No issues on Joiplay, as far as I can tell, as it pertains to reading the .exe file.
Tried and downloaded the file again and to no avail still no .exe file. The compressed file is around 1Gb so I'm pretty sure it's not the update one.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Tried and downloaded the file again and to no avail still no .exe file. The compressed file is around 1Gb so I'm pretty sure it's not the update one.
Thats very strange, I know other members who use Joiplay and have no issues. I know this might be a stupid question,as it it obvious to do, but you did extract it after you download it and copy to phone. Or just extract on phone, right.

I will test it out myself after you confirm this. But as I mentioned, I know members here who are currently using Joiplay and the compress without issues.

Reactions: ganzback

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Thats very strange, I know other members who use Joiplay and have no issues. I know this might be a stupid question,as it it obvious to do, but you did extract it after you download it and copy to phone. Or just extract on phone, right.

I will test it out myself after you confirm this. But as I mentioned, I know members here who are currently using Joiplay and the compress without issues.
I appreciate your assistants. I downloaded the file and once the process was completed I proceeded to my storage and extracted the files as I always do. The files are there, however that particular one isn't? I normally never have this problem with joiplay.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I appreciate your assistants. I downloaded the file and once the process was completed I proceeded to my storage and extracted the files as I always do. The files are there, however that particular one isn't? I normally never have this problem with joiplay.
I extracted it on my phone and it showed normal in Joiplay when adding. Try using a different archive app to extract it or extract on pc and copy folder. Can be the archive you are using is not updated with the latest algorithm for 7z as I used the latest archive on my pc to compress.

Used what pijazor123 mentioned above and see or try

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How can this this shit have so high rating ? The First-ish task where you have to go to school on time with no idea where you are suppoused to go pissed me off.

Nose14

Nov 1, 2021
I messed up and forgot which video the guy at the game store wants in order for the YouTV to be unlocked, does anyone know?

herobrine2k4

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, maybe someone already posted this question, but I've got stuck with Pam during her personal quest.
I have to talk to her after school (after quest with Phil) but there's no Pam character. I see the quest mark though.

View attachment 2573641

P.S. Nevermind. Quest got fixed. I came to this location at 13:00 (before the time mentioned in guide) and Pam was here. But this time without quest mark. XD
Anyway, trigger worked fine.
Have you found a way to fix it, can you share it with me?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem.
during carol's quest after the threesome scene with markus, i have to retrieve the mother's photos, but from then on the phone won't start anymore. I tried to finish the quest too, but it just doesn't work
Symphony of the Night
Send me a save file before the threesome scene or before you have to retrieve the photos. I would check to see if it is a bug. When the phone is disable, it means there is something left to do. Never heard of a phone bug before, so this is something new. Most likely there is something still left undone but you said you finish it, so idk. If it is a bug related to phone, then it will be the first. I will sort it out and release a fix. Just send me the save file, either in the thread or preferably, pm/dm me it.

Last edited:

Nose14

Nov 1, 2021
I messed up and forgot which video the guy at the game store wants in order for the YouTV to be unlocked, does anyone know?

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
This feature has been axed for now, I think. So you can't continue these activities. It came with version 0.90 which removed some content.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes