dyme0

Nov 30, 2020
i'm stuck on a bug in lucy's quest, when she asks for a ride to work, right after the scene in the bathroom, she says she'll be waiting in the garage, but she doesn't show up, does anyone know how to fix this?
another one is Carol dont is showed in book. help

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Why ya boy BoN is scamming again? Explain to me, please
"ya boy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I aint know where you get that one from. I can't explain that question nah homie. BoN has issues is all I can say. He seems to hate me more than anyone regarding to his game. But it is his game, not mine. So I don't care.

I don't hate but I dont want no male friends. I only need me them thick bitches. Trying to reach that 100 score goal :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

starwars-booty.gif

Last edited:

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
when the update comes out, I will play from the beginning, but I hope the bugs will let me play

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Isn't he doing the low quality image crap because the amount and size of images was literally breaking rpgm?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Isn't he doing the low quality image crap because the amount and size of images was literally breaking rpgm?
Because the size and resolution are the same, the image quality makes no difference. Turning on Sweet FX was the only difference between poor and good quality in his game. However, for reasons that no one understands, he did the last two scenes without it.

zeksen

Aug 5, 2018
v0.93 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
25th May, 2023.

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Sex button bug for Nadine - thanks to novamist for letting me knoiw​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolute G you are. if you're ever in Egypt man. it's my treat

omthyaa

Apr 4, 2021

Hello everyone, dear supporters! I'm still working on version 0.94. I know it's taking longer than expected. But I'm polishing the game, adding and improving a lot of content. I want to release a polished version to get the game ready for the last two updates. I'll launch version 0.94 by the end of June so between August and October I can finish the game and start working hard on My New Life 2. Thank you all for your support!!
Go ahead with this best game, which I have not seen better than it so far, and we appreciate your effort with best wishes

Reactions: Ale69 and CMJ520

Nose14

Nov 1, 2021
This feature has been axed for now, I think. So you can't continue these activities. It came with version 0.90 which removed some content.
I'm playing in version 0.91 and it doesn't seem to have the fix you mention. When I go to the game store, the guy tells me that he is waiting for some videos. Not having YouTV does not allow me to continue with the missions of many characters. Somebody could help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes