naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Anyways, I cannot rememeber right now but I think you had to be during the weekend during night time. 2000, 2100 or 2200. YOu go to your bed and sleep. The scene should come out. If no one else give you any specific answer, just try that for now.

Hi all! Please tell me how to get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Is sarah date scene 3 missing, the one with against the wall scene, in the game. I mean I saw it in the scene viewer mod but can't get it during her date.

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Let's assume that "YOU DO NOT KNOW" -_- .... BUT the author is actually already doing a REMASTER, for a REMAKE , or REMAKE V2.0 o_O .... (no matter how stupid it sounds) ... a couple of pages ago, people showed examples of how will look new teacher ... As I understand it, the author just does everything with the help of AI (now it's FASTER and CHEAPER) THAN to use the services of artists and even use additional programs (which JUST TAKE LONG TIME)... but you need to set a lot of nuances (because, frankly, AI is stupid and it needs to tell everything in DETAILS otherwise it will draw some kind of nonsense )... But not completely STUPID, AI =understands everything literally , so you need to write down what you want to see directly, and not write something like a" NAKED TEACHER" -_-
Thats good to know, but I dont know what you focused on the art aspect of the game. I was specifically talking about the broken state of it. Symphony is already going a good job with the bug patches, but he can do only as much witch such a mess the game is.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Haven't played for a long time, I would like to replay, but I want to know where the content ends (maybe I stopped there)...thx.
P.s. If my memory serves me right, I stopped after choosing (FAMILY -_- )\ clan and went through main quest a little (maybe 5 +- mission)... Does it make sense to start? Or is it better to wait for a new drawing of the version?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played this game since I lost my saves almost 2 years ago but I was bored and decided to check this thread. It seems like the game is "close" to being finished and the dev is planning on making a my new life 2. Does anyone know if that will be a direct sequel of this game, with the same characters, or will it have a completely new cast of characters? Also, will he still be using rpgm for the game? It seems like this game is still buggy as fuck and Symphony of the Night is still doing the devs' supposed job, fixing all the bugs and missing images. BON should probably make a simple visual novel because every update for this game seems to be a buggy mess.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2018
does anyone have the 0SelectDate.png please
Also stuck on this, can't load it when trying to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both compressed and non-compressed throw this error. Needs to be from www\img\parallaxes\0SelectDate.rpgmvp

edit: looking further, 0SelectDisco is also missing. Don't know if that's a different file or included in the 0SelectDate.rgmvp

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I haven't played this game since I lost my saves almost 2 years ago but I was bored and decided to check this thread. It seems like the game is "close" to being finished and the dev is planning on making a my new life 2. Does anyone know if that will be a direct sequel of this game, with the same characters, or will it have a completely new cast of characters? Also, will he still be using rpgm for the game? It seems like this game is still buggy as fuck and Symphony of the Night is still doing the devs' job supposed job, fixing all the bugs and missing images. BON should probably make a simple visual novel because every update for this game seems to be a buggy mess.
It will be a direct sequel, 1 or 2 years after the first part.
Maria, Lucy, Amy, Laura and Sarah
They are still the main characters, and from the images that he published 2 years ago, they will be an active part of the gang (it is not known if the one you choose in this game or the MC founded his own and now they are his partners and personal guard) .
It is not known, apart from the characters in the house, which characters from part 1 will return (there are many, so there will surely be 4 or 5 and he will put it to a vote), most likely they will be the women of the gangs.
And already, we know that the MC will end well together with his family and a new or known gangster is going to want his head in part 2.
He is not going to change Renpy, it is his favorite source of bugs and excuses to milk his patreons.
For my part, I recommend you not to have high expectations and finance it, Beggar has already shown that he has lost his passion and that he does not meet his own deadlines. Play this update with the bugfixes or wait for it to finish (I don't recommend it) and forget that at some point I will release part 2.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm... All this talk about MNL 2 and stuff. Milking must go on. And what is the probability that a Beggar will finally safely finish revamp MNL 1? This guy showed an unbridled passion for alterations. Now he has decided to remake the teachers. Maybe someone will suggest a way to stop this madness?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I stopped playing this well over a year ago because I lost my saves (probably close to 2 years). I haven't really followed this thread since then so I figured that a good chunk of content had been added since then. I was wrong. Unless I missed something. In all this time the only things that were added were Lucy's story and the trip to barcelona. To make things worse it seems like there was also some content removed like the babysitter stuff. I get why people talk so much about milking.

On a side note, I forgot how fucking annoying sarah was at the beginning of the game. It almost makes you want to not save her at the party. From all the games I've played she has to be in the top 5 worst sister characters.

Last edited:

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi all, I would like some help please I keep getting this (img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png) pop up when I try and take Carol out on a date. I have tried the bugfix and missing image downloads with no luck any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bossjay3, Zeninblade, illution<::>, Jeremiahwasabullfrog, karding777
Read the unofficial bug patch post carefully. This will solve your issue

Soulsito That file is in the default game. Therefore, NOT missing. Re-download and extract a clean copy of the game. Ensure you also check out the unofficial bug patch post.

Hi all, I would like some help please I keep getting this (img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png) pop up when I try and take Carol out on a date. I have tried the bugfix and missing image downloads with no luck any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You did NOT install the image patch correctly. Read the instructions on MEGA, that should help you out. I also suggest you use a clean copy of the game to install the patches, if you still getting issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: spinel21
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes