S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
This is a common error and has to do with the engine itself and when and if, you played other games with latest or older version of the engine. Nothing to do with mods or to worry about.
However, if you want to get rid of the error. I post a fix a long time now, but for quick reference, follow below.

1. Go into your "AppData\Local" folder. (Search google for AppData folder if you dont know how)
  2. Delete both "KADOKAWA" and "nwjs" folders.
  3. Should solve the problem and regenerate new profiles when you launch the game again. (i.e. No error message again)
Saddly it didnt do anything i still havent really do much in the game so i will check it if there is any issue at all XD but all in all the warning still appears hahaha

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
and i have a silly problem i think dont know if i broke the game or not i cant get the phone out and says that i press the button to quick if that makes sense?
PD: Damn the update changed the color of the car XD

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Saddly it didnt do anything i still havent really do much in the game so i will check it if there is any issue at all XD but all in all the warning still appears hahaha
Try doing the extra steps below by also deleting "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal" files located in:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\User Data\Default

I edited my previous post for future reference for others. But essentially, do all steps and it will definitely work.

and i have a silly problem i think dont know if i broke the game or not i cant get the phone out and says that i press the button to quick if that makes sense?
PD: Damn the update changed the color of the car XD
I would suggest to use a clean copy of the game and do not use any mods and try again using your old save.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello all, i have a problem, i can't overwrite the saves in any slot. Does anyone have an idea why and what should I do?
Because you have your save files as hidden and read only. Uncheck those and ensure your game is extracted and in a directory that has the necessary permissions.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
does anyone have the Walkthrough that isn't protected?
PDF Walkthrough is not needed. The in-game walkthrough is more accurate.
Plus it is a pdf proctection, that is a very simple thing to remove by anyone. If you dont have the necessary software on pc, then just use any online platform to remove pdf protection. It bascially a 2 mins thing.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
It will be a direct sequel, 1 or 2 years after the first part.
Maria, Lucy, Amy, Laura and Sarah
They are still the main characters, and from the images that he published 2 years ago, they will be an active part of the gang (it is not known if the one you choose in this game or the MC founded his own and now they are his partners and personal guard) .
It is not known, apart from the characters in the house, which characters from part 1 will return (there are many, so there will surely be 4 or 5 and he will put it to a vote), most likely they will be the women of the gangs.
And already, we know that the MC will end well together with his family and a new or known gangster is going to want his head in part 2.
He is not going to change Renpy, it is his favorite source of bugs and excuses to milk his patreons.
For my part, I recommend you not to have high expectations and finance it, Beggar has already shown that he has lost his passion and that he does not meet his own deadlines. Play this update with the bugfixes or wait for it to finish (I don't recommend it) and forget that at some point I will release part 2.
Informative and accurate. Cheers friend

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
during the first week in the old house the MC's father goes on a 'business trip' for a month. Will he really come back in 30 days or until we reach a certain point in the main story he doesn't reappear? I ask because I am concerned that I have limited time to do things.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes