Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night are you ready to shovel the bugs of this mega update that is coming?)))
I would try my best. As the dev always adds more bugs each update. So main thing is to update the current fixes to the latest. Then I would focus on the new bugs. But if no one pm/dm me and send saves or detail descriptions of new bugs; those fixes would be SUPER snail slow, as I dont/barely play the game.

Last edited:

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
I would try my best. As the dev always adds more bugs each update. So main thing is to update the current fixes to the latest. Then I would focus on the new bugs. But if no one pm/dm me and send saves or detail descriptions of new bugs; those fixes would be SUPER snail slow, as I dont/barely play the game.
There is a lot of work to be done) I can wish you strong patience) since I feel there will be bugs immeasurably))))

DominusMundi

Oct 26, 2018
I love this game, but I don't understand one thing... How it's possible that every update carries more bug than contents? In 0.93 MC now is triple (Nina, MC, MC)...
It's very annoying and makes the game difficult to play

Reactions: Ale69

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I love this game, but I don't understand one thing... How it's possible that every update carries more bug than contents? In 0.93 MC now is triple (Nina, MC, MC)...
It's very annoying and makes the game difficult to play
Trust me bruh, I wonder this as well.
Also I recommend to use the unofficial bug fix patch. I fixed that bug long time now but you must used the patch before you go to Nina. So use the patch and load up an earlier save

I feel the love :ROFLMAO:

feel-the-love-snoopy.gif

Reactions: ganzback

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Trust me bruh, I wonder this as well.
Also I recommend to use the unofficial bug fix patch. I fixed that bug long time now but you must used the patch before you go to Nina. So use the patch and load up an earlier save

I feel the love :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2831427
Without you, this game is unplayable, i think i'll download the next update only to train again my abilities on Stable-Diffusion(characters made in A.I), i wanna see if i can do a good work to post here.

I was training here which i had some good results with One Piece and Highschool DxD characters, since i think the last time i played this game was in 0.85, i think it's worth a try.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Without you, this game is unplayable, i think i'll download the next update only to train again my abilities on Stable-Diffusion(characters made in A.I), i wanna see if i can do a good work to post here.

I was training here which i had some good results with One Piece and Highschool DxD characters, since i think the last time i played this game was in 0.85, i think it's worth a try.
I been doing the same and trying out different settings and models with Stable diffusion myself. But think I will transition back to utilizing modelling creation from scratch instead. More flexibility, accuracy and way way easier to animate for me (no need to generate multiple static images). My only problem for my future game is I barely have skills in that department in terms of realism. My models look like pac-man :ROFLMAO:. Guess, Im getting there, very very slowly but surely. I could just use a program like this dev or another, but hellll nahhhhhhhh. Maybe Daz3D, but never really dabble in it and last time I used it, it was super slow as fuck

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I been doing the same and trying out different settings and models with Stable diffusion myself. But think I will transition back to utilizing modelling creation from scratch instead. More flexibility, accuracy and way way easier to animate for me (no need to generate multiple static images). My only problem for my future game is I barely have skills in that department in terms of realism. My models look like pac-man :ROFLMAO:. Guess, Im getting there, very very slowly but surely. I could just use a program like this dev or another, but hellll nahhhhhhhh. Maybe Daz3D, but never really dabble in it and last time I used it, it was super slow as fuck
I think the best results you will find using Dreamshaper or Rev Animated, these are my favorites, Babes and Chilloutmix are pretty good too, the only problem with Chilloutmix is the fact that is too asian for my taste, you'll need to use some other Lora models to make them less asian, CivitAI is an awesome site.

I dont know if you are One Piece fan, but i saved 2 pictures that i created for Makino using Babes, here they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, there are a lot of flaws, specially with hands and fingers, but i still think that it's not that bad. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
1691428020794.png

27 / August
aI have a small unforeseen event that will take me away from the computer for a few days and I don't know if I will be able to meet the delivery date. As you always say, you prefer that I notify you in advance, I delay the launch for a week to play it safe.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
ill show you part of my message that i left about this clown's activities from end of 2021 to whole 2022, full description of his lies you can find yourself through my profile. he repeats without hesitation scenario of his inventions even in 2023, again delay after delay after delay, in 2 FULL years the only full update that he released - Lucy, ofc full of bugs, never changes that. after a million delays for whole year. this year repeats exactly the same. in 2022 he also moved update to May then June then July then August September October etc, you know hehe. said he was going to release MNL2 in the fall of 2022, now repeats the same about 2023, said that 6 months makes better textures to character models when they become even worse in result, said that another 6 months moves engine to have more than 3 characters in ingame scenes, but where is it all? it was just another 2 years of his lies, he did absolutely nothing heh, just feeds everyone with endless delays, and in 2022 and 2023 he is already unable to come up with anything new, complete powerlessness of liar. i come in this thread to laugh every few months to see next delays and same excuses. funny guy btw
XeVQWI9.png

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes