Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
guys do i still need to install bugfix in .93? or is all fix now and not needed
"All fix now and not needed" -- Bon fixes bugs, since when??? :ROFLMAO:
james bond.gif

The bug fixes wouldn't exist if it was fix already. I wouldnt add fixes to things not broken. So if you dont want to be stuck in the game, I would suggest you use it. As the game have many critical bugs that make you cannot continue period. The in-game bugfixer would not be able to help, only the bug fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: wataru69

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
"All fix now and not needed" -- Bon fixes bugs, since when??? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2844862

The bug fixes wouldn't exist if it was fix already. I wouldnt add fixes to things not broken. So if you dont want to be stuck in the game, I would suggest you use it. As the game have many critical bugs that make you cannot continue period. The in-game bugfixer would not be able to help, only the bug fixes.
can someone help pls i did a new game im in the part in jet quest and i need to go to nestor bar to get help but i cant enter im not stuck go to other map but not enter buildings and i check the bug fix in the game nothing fix it

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help pls i did a new game im in the part in jet quest and i need to go to nestor bar to get help but i cant enter im not stuck go to other map but not enter buildings and i check the bug fix in the game nothing fix it
Most quest are time based. Either morning, noon, evening or night. Change time and see, cause as far as I know, there are no bugs there beside not being on time. What does BOF say? or you can check HaremHero Always to figure it out:

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
New game MC character model needs to look more mature and the game needs more NTR content
If by NTR you mean more content like the MC fucking Daisy while Christian is trying to talk to her then ok seeing as that was the best NTR content I saw in the entire game.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
If by NTR you mean more content like the MC fucking Daisy while Christian is trying to talk to her then ok seeing as that was the best NTR content I saw in the entire game.
Its netori.NTR(netorare) means some stranger or a guy you know fucks Daisy the same way.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Its netori.NTR(netorare) means some stranger or a guy you know fucks Daisy the same way.
With the way this game is designed, written, and as been rewritten over the years it is almost impossible for there to actually be any Netorare to the MC.

The vast majority of the girls within the game aren't seeing Mik... I mean Tommy exclusively, meaning that if Daisy for example went to go fuck Morgan it wouldn't be NTR as per the points mentioned.

Hell even his supposed girlfriend Alex who originally agreed to an open relationship with him from the being is no longer his girlfriend but "Just friends who sleep together" (Tinymon tournament) So with all these open relationships, nothing being exclusive, and all parties involved so far agreeing they can fuck whoever they want good luck with actually getting any of that kind of NTR within the game that way.

Heck what makes it even harder is that this guy has such a huge shlong and has extremely well oiled sex skills that I doubt it would even be realistic with any of the girls/milfs he has slept with going forward.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
With the way this game is designed, written, and as been rewritten over the years it is almost impossible for there to actually be any Netorare to the MC.

The vast majority of the girls within the game aren't seeing Mik... I mean Tommy exclusively, meaning that if Daisy for example went to go fuck Morgan it wouldn't be NTR as per the points mentioned.

Hell even his supposed girlfriend Alex who originally agreed to an open relationship with him from the being is no longer his girlfriend but "Just friends who sleep together" (Tinymon tournament) So with all these open relationships, nothing being exclusive, and all parties involved so far agreeing they can fuck whoever they want good luck with actually getting any of that kind of NTR within the game that way.

Heck what makes it even harder is that this guy has such a huge shlong and has extremely well oiled sex skills that I doubt it would even be realistic with any of the girls/milfs he has slept with going forward.
Right ? I said same thing 2 or 3 days ago.So far characters in this game,obsessed with MC's dick and his sex skills and the reactions of the girl characters are not suitable for NTR at all.But its Beg he can just ruin his game for sure.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But on another note this game needs a pregnancy tag. Even if we were to exclude all of the one shot chicks he knocked up with his seed, there is still Mrs. Jordon and Carol who got knocked up and we even seen parts where she was showing pregnancy symptoms as well.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Now that I think about it, the end if there will be pregnancy content?
If there are only 2 updates left and there is a sequel on the way where the pregnancy comes in
In MNL2?
I like the game but Beggar has made it too complicated, removing content, not adding promised things and the damn character rewrite, sometimes it really seems like he has no idea what to do
I hope those last 2 updates are worth it and I didn't leave it in a "TO BE CONTINUED IN MY NEW LIFE 2!"

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Now that I think about it, the end if there will be pregnancy content?
If there are only 2 updates left and there is a sequel on the way where the pregnancy comes in
In MNL2?
I like the game but Beggar has made it too complicated, removing content, not adding promised things and the damn character rewrite, sometimes it really seems like he has no idea what to do
I hope those last 2 updates are worth it and I didn't leave it in a "TO BE CONTINUED IN MY NEW LIFE 2!"
God I still remember BOTN's reason for the revamp of the game and to this very day his original reason for the revamp wasn't even kept. For those who don't know/remember his original reason for the revamp was to fix the content bugs that was within the original MNL seeing as the original was such a bug fest for many that a lot of people found it unplayable.

Heck I even remember keeping the older versions of the game just in case I needed to get pass a bug that was in the newer version that wasn't in the older one. However from what I am seeing now I have seen quite a few people posting that without SOTN bug fixes and patches the game would be unplayable which as I pointed out was the original reason why the revamp happened.

As for the pregnancy content on it's own outside of the MC knocking up random women along with Mrs. Jordon and Carol, we did get a flashback scene where both Lucy and Cynthia were pregnant with their children respectfully. Not sure if that alone warrants a pregnancy tag, but at the end of the day there is still both Pregnancy and impregnation content within the game.

Manitugodou

Aug 19, 2022
I downloaded the game again after a while and now i can't see the orgasm bars and positions in the sex scenes. Is there a way to fix this?

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
i heard that i cant do Nadine because 1 of her quests is at 4am in old house. is there any other way to finish this

DonPadlo010

Aug 16, 2023
Hi all! You can help with Carol's quest. I collected all the books but I can’t get into Carol’s apartment, what should I do?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes