Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I would like to think that this time is to fix bugs but we already know that it will not be like that

Dec 12, 2019
I get to barcelona, after the bit with hotdogging lucy in the bathroom, its just constantly flashing as i am repeatedly teleported back to the same location over and over and over. I can't do anything. I have the bug fix installed, the missing images too. Any help would be appreciated.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I get to barcelona, after the bit with hotdogging lucy in the bathroom, its just constantly flashing as i am repeatedly teleported back to the same location over and over and over. I can't do anything. I have the bug fix installed, the missing images too. Any help would be appreciated.
Either you have incest turned off, used the scene viewer mod or been changing time at Barcelona.

1. For incest, easy...turn it on (Search the thread. Use the search term incest and look for result by me)
  2. Use scene viewer mod in the past and saved (You are screwed, unfortunately. Nothing anyone can do)
  3. At Barcelona, the dev disable the phone for a reason. So no one can change time. You are not suppose to change time at all when at Barcelona. (Either use an earlier save before even going to Barcelona or first day).

P.S. I assume it is more likely incest causing the problem. As the area you describe, not exact but close, I purposely didnt fix the incest tag. This was for members to become aware incest in turned off in their game and at this point, IF incest was off since beginning, you miss plenty of scenes since you start the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback
Dec 12, 2019
Either you have incest turned off, used the scene viewer mod or been changing time at Barcelona.

1. For incest, easy...turn it on (Search the thread. Use the search term incest and look for result by me)
  2. Use scene viewer mod in the past and saved (You are screwed, unfortunately. Nothing anyone can do)
  3. At Barcelona, the dev disable the phone for a reason. So no one can change time. You are not suppose to change time at all when at Barcelona. (Either use an earlier save before even going to Barcelona or first day).

P.S. I assume it is more likely incest causing the problem. As the area you describe, not exact but close, I purposely didnt fix the incest tag. This was for members to become aware incest in turned off in their game and at this point, IF incest was off since beginning, you miss plenty of scenes since you start the game.

i tried turning on incest but it didn't fix anything
i havent used the scene viewer mod
i never changed the time. Even trying with a save from before barcelona it still bugs out at that spot... hmmm.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i tried turning on incest but it didn't fix anything
i havent used the scene viewer mod
i never changed the time. Even trying with a save from before barcelona it still bugs out at that spot... hmmm.
Send me your save, right before the problem. I am 99% sure there are no bugs at Barcelona once you using the unofficial bug fixes. I have personally tested the entire questline myself (more than once) and never got any issues. So it is very strange you getting any problems if using the patch and did the things you mentioned above.

I think it is mostly like something in your save itself (which I would see and fix for you) or your game directory/folder itself causing the issue(which only you will have to know and fix).

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes