zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
No reason to lurk, the dev dont fix bugs :ROFLMAO:

Bestiality?? then hell.....no, Im out of here so fast. I dont care if it optional. But it highly highly very highly unlikely that is the dev direction. It would be more of an NTR route. I really hope it is optional NTR also. Am up for plumper better models. Did you say nipple penetration, what the jail....... :ROFLMAO:. Someone a hentai fan to the max. It all good, everyone got their thing I guess

Same man, I believe this is the route he will take, seeing as NTR people pay the shit out for content for that genre. I don't mind once it is optional. If unavoidable, then flick this game.
There's not a single person in my life man or women that will be a lap dog to their partner most folks I know been knowing them half or more in my 40s all of us have a spine why wouldn't I.

Suma3489

Dec 18, 2017
New date version 0.94
27 / August aI have a small unforeseen event that will take me away from the computer for a few days and I don't know if I will be able to m...

True Or Not ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I hope this update focuses on the school teachers, because I need to fuck the gym teacher and the music teacher... If possible the principal... I will pray that the update is actually released on September 1st.

Reactions: soupcansteve

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I hope this update focuses on the school teachers, because I need to fuck the gym teacher and the music teacher... If possible the principal... I will pray that the update is actually released on September 1st.
It would also be good to include threesomes with the other members of the house.

Reactions: Eddie32
Dec 12, 2019
Send me your save, right before the problem. I am 99% sure there are no bugs at Barcelona once you using the unofficial bug fixes. I have personally tested the entire questline myself (more than once) and never got any issues. So it is very strange you getting any problems if using the patch and did the things you mentioned above.

I think it is mostly like something in your save itself (which I would see and fix for you) or your game directory/folder itself causing the issue(which only you will have to know and fix).
I appreciate the consideration i just gave up and deleted the game files lol

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
It surely is so.
But returning to the teachers who had already finished their quests means that once again we don't advance in the plot (he did it on purpose).
This update had to be about the others teachers and the remaining classmates. Perhaps with Sasha and Isabela finished or at least the first trio in the house, in addition to putting the car races in the fucking place to replace the fights.

What is going to happen for sure is that I have to replay the whole game because of replaying the beginning, killing my saves.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes