gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Send me your save, right before the problem. I am 99% sure there are no bugs at Barcelona once you using the unofficial bug fixes. I have personally tested the entire questline myself (more than once) and never got any issues. So it is very strange you getting any problems if using the patch and did the things you mentioned above.

I think it is mostly like something in your save itself (which I would see and fix for you) or your game directory/folder itself causing the issue(which only you will have to know and fix).

Symph, out of curiosity and hypothetically speaking...

Let's say Beggar completes this game in the near future (I know, I know). Would you be able to go back at make it 99% bug free? Is that even possible?

Ookey12345

Dec 27, 2020
PC COMPRESSED - v0.93
Update date:04/15/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compressed) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.93
Size - 1.01 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update patch
Size - 33 MB
Updates any previous compress v0.92 to latest v0.93
Mega Pixeldrain

why ex
PC COMPRESSED - v0.93
Update date:04/15/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compressed) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.93
Size - 1.01 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update patch
Size - 33 MB
Updates any previous compress v0.92 to latest v0.93
Mega Pixeldrain

why can't it be extracted on android? after 90% failed the message is not enough ram

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symph, out of curiosity and hypothetically speaking...

Let's say Beggar completes this game in the near future (I know, I know). Would you be able to go back at make it 99% bug free? Is that even possible?
Yeah homie, that was the plan years ago.
I will still fix 99% of the bugs when it is completed, only dilemma is I have to play it myself from scratch to fix all bugs. And I am already pressed for time as it is already. But I will get to it and already keeping tabs/template on current bugs for speedy fixes.

why ex

why can't it be extracted on android? after 90% failed the message is not enough ram
Because for phone is :poop:. Hahahahaha, I just being a fool brother.

Most likely you have an outdated app. Update your archive app you using to extract.
Other members have used Zarchiver without issue. And I recently used Winrar and it extracted normal on phone with only 3GB RAM.

If it still gives an issue, then you will have no choice but to either use the full version (as that is not archive with a big dictionary size) or extract on pc and copy folder. Your phone may indeed have limited RAM.

I archive with a bigger dictionary size to decrease size, therefore you need adequate RAM to extract.

Last edited:

Ookey12345

Dec 27, 2020
Yeah homie, that was the plan years ago.
I will still fix 99% of the bugs when it is completed, only dilemma is I have to play it myself from scratch to fix all bugs. And I am already pressed for time as it is already. But I will get to it and already keeping tabs/template on current bugs for speedy fixes.

Because for phone is :poop:. Hahahahaha, I just being a fool brother.

Most likely you have an outdated app. Update your archive app you using to extract.
Other members have used Zarchiver without issue. And I recently used Winrar and it extracted normal on phone with only 3GB RAM.

If it still gives an issue, then you will have no choice but to either use the full version (as that is not archive with a big dictionary size) or extract on pc and copy folder. Your phone may indeed have limited RAM.

I archive with a bigger dictionary size to decrease size, therefore you need adequate RAM to extract.
Okay, thank you

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
Could anyone check & re'correct my save file please because i already done the task/quest about deleting the file from christian pc. now again i stuck on it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I hope Beggar learned from his mistakes with the previous MnL games and i really hope he puts himself together and he does a good job with this new revamp he worked on.

I'm fine with the game having bugs,they can be fixed or himself could fix them but i think he mainly needs to work on the gameplay aspect of the game because like the previous versions the map was so big but still he couldn't use it properly in his advantage.

But the major issue was the buildup of the story...the beginning was good but later on it became boring and i can say that at some point i don't know what relationship we had with Amy,Laura,Sarah,Maria hell even with our mother Lucy we didn't know what relationship we had in the end,even tho after MC and Lucy were in the plane when returning to Martinia after the Barcelona event she told MC that they will keep having sex,blowjobs and so on but i feel like something was missing between him and Lucy,maybe the bond between mom and son,i can't explain it.

The messiest storylines to me were Amy and Laura because at the end Amy learned about her father leaving her and her sister and she thanked MC of being with him and support him when she needed him and that was it,her story ended.

Laura on other hand after the cosplay tournament she liked teasing MC and be like a dominatrix of him but after that in the end i didn't understand what kind of relatioship they had between them,at some point i thought they don't know each other,they were complete strangers.

I really do hope Beggar learned from his mistakes and start working properly for this game because it has potential but he always waste it by not using everything implemented in the game and as well as the build up story.

Also hey bro Symphony of the Night i know i shouldn't ask this here but when the new revamp will be released can we count on you,our knight in shining armor to fix some of the bugs we will have or you will lurk in the shadows and wait for the dev to fix themselves ?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, One of my friends who is close to BoN and the development of MNL has stated a few things about the future of the game.
1 - there will be 2 more major updates to round off the MNL story (maybe some little updates sprinkled in-between)
2 - MNL 2 expected release will be 2025 (so a full year of free money for BoN)
3- BoN has said that there are kinks he wishes to put in the game but was scared to loose his patreons at the time, now he apparently doesn't care and will include some of them into smaller updates
4 - MNL will apparently feature a new protagonist and family/friends with some of the favourite characters returning (think NLT style of continuing story)
Interested on what these new kinks gonna be! Maybe bestiality, plumper bodys or nipple penetration

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Probably things like sharing/swinging and NTR. If it's something that only happens if the player chooses for it to happen, then I don't really mind. Like the stuff with sarah at the party in this game. But if it's stuff that the player doesn't have any control over, then it's not for me.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I hope Beggar learned from his mistakes with the previous MnL games and i really hope he puts himself together and he does a good job with this new revamp he worked on.

I'm fine with the game having bugs,they can be fixed or himself could fix them but i think he mainly needs to work on the gameplay aspect of the game because like the previous versions the map was so big but still he couldn't use it properly in his advantage.

But the major issue was the buildup of the story...the beginning was good but later on it became boring and i can say that at some point i don't know what relationship we had with Amy,Laura,Sarah,Maria hell even with our mother Lucy we didn't know what relationship we had in the end,even tho after MC and Lucy were in the plane when returning to Martinia after the Barcelona event she told MC that they will keep having sex,blowjobs and so on but i feel like something was missing between him and Lucy,maybe the bond between mom and son,i can't explain it.

The messiest storylines to me were Amy and Laura because at the end Amy learned about her father leaving her and her sister and she thanked MC of being with him and support him when she needed him and that was it,her story ended.

Laura on other hand after the cosplay tournament she liked teasing MC and be like a dominatrix of him but after that in the end i didn't understand what kind of relatioship they had between them,at some point i thought they don't know each other,they were complete strangers.

I really do hope Beggar learned from his mistakes and start working properly for this game because it has potential but he always waste it by not using everything implemented in the game and as well as the build up story.

Also hey bro Symphony of the Night i know i shouldn't ask this here but when the new revamp will be released can we count on you,our knight in shining armor to fix some of the bugs we will have or you will lurk in the shadows and wait for the dev to fix themselves ?
No reason to lurk, the dev dont fix bugs :ROFLMAO:

Interested on what these new kinks gonna be! Maybe bestiality, plumper bodys or nipple penetration
Bestiality?? then hell.....no, Im out of here so fast. I dont care if it optional. But it highly highly very highly unlikely that is the dev direction. It would be more of an NTR route. I really hope it is optional NTR also. Am up for plumper better models. Did you say nipple penetration, what the jail....... :ROFLMAO:. Someone a hentai fan to the max. It all good, everyone got their thing I guess

Probably things like sharing/swinging and NTR. If it's something that only happens if the player chooses for it to happen, then I don't really mind. Like the stuff with sarah at the party in this game. But if it's stuff that the player doesn't have any control over, then it's not for me.
Same man, I believe this is the route he will take, seeing as NTR people pay the shit out for content for that genre. I dont mind once it is optional. If unavoidable, then flick this game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes