tahhash

Aug 5, 2021
guys can anyone help me im stuck at find lucy after I slept with her nothing happens when i go to the elevator here's my save file, I think i messed up

marvoloesh

May 24, 2020
You get the alienware pc by doing the main quest and going to the Game Store. After in your room you interact with pc to fix it. This would allow you to check your profile which is part of Morgan's quest line
i skipped mistakenly the message explaining when the youtuber is faking his content so i don't know where to find him.
Do you remember this please?
Didn't saved at all so i can't use an old save,

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
anyone to please help me with this one?
Don't spam (n). You just ask this in the same thread page not even more than one post above. Usually spamming post are ignored (well by me at least, I still answered below seeing as you quoted me)

i skipped mistakenly the message explaining when the youtuber is faking his content so i don't know where to find him.
Do you remember this please?
Didn't saved at all so i can't use an old save,
Unfortunately, I have no clue what youtuber you referring to based on the little information you sent. That post you quoted is more than a year ago, so idk. But, I will try to elaborate on the youtube content in hopes it may help you.

1. There is no real youtube content in the game besides going through the normal storyline of Morgan.
  2. The only other events are going to the GameStore which would trigger the questline to fix your pc after doing a favor for the guy by collecting the videos from another guy at "afternoons in the park in Old Quarter" (I assume this is what you talking about).
  3. The youtube girl is part of the storyline (I think), so cant miss that one.
  4. Other than the aforementioned, there is a youtube fan girl event at the mall but can only happen if you're famous. However, you cannot become famous in the game, because the dev removed the youtube content since this revamp. You can however, used the pc cheat mod to make yourself famous and see the fangirl content.
That is all the events in the game dealing with youtube. Hopefully I covered what you were asking.
If you need further help. Refer to the by HaremHero Always.

Is it me or is everyone disabled the babysitting mission
It was removed by the dev since v0.90 I believe

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Somebody said today, but maybe not
The update will be a rework of the female teachers modelling including the sex scenes as well to make them look higher quality. That said, I don't know if this will add more content to have sex with the music teacher and the gym teacher (the missing ones) and if it will also bring a new Laura x Mc x House member threesome. It would be nice in my opinion if this update would bring more story content because according to Beggar said at the beginning of the summer the game would need two more updates to finish it (The one that is coming "tomorrow" and one more).

Reactions: MCBabyFace
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes