Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm in my room in the new house, I have to go to sleep to to progress in Amy's quest, but I don't have the input next to the bed and I don't know how to do it.
Symphony of the Night
really-are.gif
Ammmmmmm its 7AM in the morning, I dont think the sleep icon will display that hr.
That should be hint enough . Your save worked normal for me

If you get future problems please refer to the by HaremHero Always.

Last edited:

marvoloesh

May 24, 2020
Don't spam (n). You just ask this in the same thread page not even more than one post above. Usually spamming post are ignored (well by me at least, I still answered below seeing as you quoted me)

Unfortunately, I have no clue what youtuber you referring to based on the little information you sent. That post you quoted is more than a year ago, so idk. But, I will try to elaborate on the youtube content in hopes it may help you.

1. There is no real youtube content in the game besides going through the normal storyline of Morgan.
  2. The only other events are going to the GameStore which would trigger the questline to fix your pc after doing a favor for the guy by collecting the videos from another guy at "afternoons in the park in Old Quarter" (I assume this is what you talking about).
  3. The youtube girl is part of the storyline (I think), so cant miss that one.
  4. Other than the aforementioned, there is a youtube fan girl event at the mall but can only happen if you're famous. However, you cannot become famous in the game, because the dev removed the youtube content since this revamp. You can however, used the pc cheat mod to make yourself famous and see the fangirl content.
That is all the events in the game dealing with youtube. Hopefully I covered what you were asking.
If you need further help. Refer to the by HaremHero Always.
Sorry for the spam, i'm new so i'll probably do some stupid things but i won't do it again.

Thanks for the answer, number 2 is exactly what i asked.

Jun 30, 2017

New date 09/09/2023
I'm sorry, but I keep getting errors and I'm going crazy trying to find where they happen and how to fix them. And the stress and anxiety is appearing again. I need a couple of days to get some air and clear my mind. This last week has been chaos.
I know that for many it will be disappointing and I apologize, but I assure you that I am giving 100% but today I cannot release a version as I want it to be ready. I want to release a polished version ready to finish the game in a couple more expansions. I assure you that, this year I finished the game.
I can assure you that the wait will be worth it, at the moment I have a lot of additions.
Art by Mss.Lissette Redone
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes
And more....

1693671116920.png

angcal

Oct 18, 2019

New date 09/09/2023
I'm sorry, but I keep getting errors and I'm going crazy trying to find where they happen and how to fix them. And the stress and anxiety is appearing again. I need a couple of days to get some air and clear my mind. This last week has been chaos.
I know that for many it will be disappointing and I apologize, but I assure you that I am giving 100% but today I cannot release a version as I want it to be ready. I want to release a polished version ready to finish the game in a couple more expansions. I assure you that, this year I finished the game.
I can assure you that the wait will be worth it, at the moment I have a lot of additions.
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes
And more....

View attachment 2898291
Nothing new. :KEK:

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018

New date 09/09/2023
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes
And more....

View attachment 2898291
Is there another Triple A game coming out soon? If a new AAA game comes out, this guy will delay the update for 3 months

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
It's much better to give money to a developer who stops making games instead of paying this guy. For some reason, this guy has a mental breakdown every time a triple a game comes out. All this guy does is make fun of people. I've played that many games, I've never seen a developer as greedy as this guy. I'm ashamed of myself for once defending this guy.Just be creative on your excuses.Since 2 years he has some mental breakdowns (if you believe :KEK: )and he didnt get any help about this.(And even though no one wanted or asked, instead of continuing the main story, he made unnecessary remakes)

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017

New date 09/09/2023
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes