carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
So much waiting and it's the same, it's a shame. I was expecting a threesome with lucy and sarah or lucy and maria and apparently it's never going to happen.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I will always have mad respect for BON to create such a crazy game like this, both original & revamp.
But his communication with the releases and stuff... he makes thing more difficult to keep that respect right there.
I don't think the game needed an another set of characters redone. He could keep that for some sequel at the future.
It's been 4 years (more if you count the original), I think everyone just want him to stick to the story for finishing it, and then ending the game with some possibility to do orgies and combine 3/4/5some with the majors characters.

Reactions: offset8

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017

New date 09/09/2023
I'm sorry, but I keep getting errors and I'm going crazy trying to find where they happen and how to fix them. And the stress and anxiety is appearing again. I need a couple of days to get some air and clear my mind. This last week has been chaos.
I know that for many it will be disappointing and I apologize, but I assure you that I am giving 100% but today I cannot release a version as I want it to be ready. I want to release a polished version ready to finish the game in a couple more expansions. I assure you that, this year I finished the game.
I can assure you that the wait will be worth it, at the moment I have a lot of additions.
Art by Mss.Lissette Redone
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes
And more....

View attachment 2898291
The thing I don't get is: he knows Symphony fixes his game. From what I understand, he often reposts Symph's fixes as his own. So why not just.......CONTINUE TO DO THAT? LOL!

There's no reason to delay updates due to errors. Just release the update as is (call it a "test version" if you want to), wait for Symphony to fix it, and then post a bug fix update a couple of days later.

It's a winning formula, so just roll with it. LOL!

If the dude had any business savvy he would have put Symphony on the payroll years ago. The game would run as smooth as a baby's ass, and he would have retain some subscribers (i.e. PAYING customers) in the process.

This guy really is a dipshit. SMH! LOL!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The thing I don't get is: he knows Symphony fixes his game. From what I understand, he often reposts Symph's fixes as his own. So why not just.......CONTINUE TO DO THAT? LOL!

There's no reason to delay updates due to errors. Just release the update as is (call it a "test version" if you want to), wait for Symphony to fix it, and then post a bug fix update a couple of days later.

If the dude had any business savvy he would have put Symphony on the payroll years ago. The game would run as smooth as a baby's ass, and he would have retain some subscribers (i.e. PAYING customers) in the process.

Nah he doesnt do that again. He did that twice I believe, I really cant rem, as who cares really! We all want a bug free game. This is his game, not mine. He is getting paid for it. If I had some real time off, I would release my own game long ago using Unity. All I have time is to make mods for games I like that rarely needs updating, saving me time. On here, this is the only adult game I mod here. Worst thing is an outdated mod, to me.

Back to the main point. This is how this game works, which even I cannot fathom 100%:
Note: None of this is intended to be negative or bashing the dev. We all have brains and can think ergo we all have opinions/deductions.
  1. The dev causes bugs to things that had no purpose or any material added. An example, many updates to end stage content, the dev deleted (yes deleted completely) start stage code. WTH. So when you start from new you get critical bugs. e.g. Carol entire quest line, freezes, loops, stuck image etc
  2. Missing images and when he release the missing image (not images, hence partial fix) or any small bug fix (because he rush the game last minute); in next update those things are absent. How can you not have it in the base game, are you not using the same template??????
  3. The updates in the game is not work done in months (and this game goes for 3mths and more). Most updates are rushed and last minute work (2-3 weeks work, I assume and estimate). Hence some delays. Enough said.
  4. Missing maps for no reason but left game code in. e.g. carol dating, side jobs. Breaking gameplay.
  5. He often makes some outrageous claims on errors and bugs & when called out on it, he magically fixes it the next day :ROFLMAO:. e.g When he shared that error screenshot, that a member forwarded here. I said that image is generic and doesnt show anything. To post console, but I added to look in your plugins for the fault and this is an easy 1hr fix. Not days worth as the dev claimed.
  6. I cannot comment on his time off and mental delays/accidents. Everyone got shit going on in their life. So I refrain from what I have no idea about. That's just not me
  7. He will never colab with me because he does NOT like me and many times in the code of the game he changes stuff to mess with my mods, but havent seen him did that since I made it known. (This is my assumption, based on what I observe. I could be talking shit. But I see really strange stuff and patterns. Lets just say it is an educated guess :p)
  8. From that assumption coupled with what he said on discord about this forum (not directly at me by using my name but same time, at me). He doesn't like me at all.
  9. You CANNOT play this game without the . You will be stuck from the dev critical game bugs. That should NOT be with any game.
  10. I dont want to have conversation with unstable and sensitive guys (excluding crazy women :LOL:). Hence I will never colab with a dev like this. I like the game and his mastery with TK17, just not the dev
  11. Main point of them all: I only need big butt bitches in my life. I got enough male friends. Women known :sneaky: should always be 4 folds more (n^4) than male friends. My philosophy :ROFLMAO: 23b4b79490fdda967ee0fcc8d9c57402_w200.gif
Regardless, I always used to wished the dev positive mental recuperation and that drive he once had at the beginning, despite the bad. However, his work ethics has deteriorated to a very bad point, I give up on this game and waiting for it to end so I can be done with it. Nevertheless I hope when this game is completed he take a break and relaxation before starting any new projects. I wished him all the best because this was and in some parts, still a top notch adult game.

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

There is one thing you haven't noticed, it's that Beg's delays have nothing to do with bugs like you said he will pick up Symphony's fix and will represent as his own this idiot is playing Baldurs Gate 3 and or Starfield and he didn't do shit that's why he keeps delaying updates over and over again the update that will dump (maybe this month finally) will be full of bugs anyways

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Curious what exactly you feel is the TK17 "mastery" part? I feel what he does is pretty low effort TK17 work.
Mastery in terms of using and learning that atrocious outdated snail slow software, regardless of using props, scenes, models, assets from other modders including you from TK17 forum if memory serves right. I dont care if modders recode and updated the software to some degree, it is just bad. You cannot fix shit unless your No Man Sky's devs and even so the game is boring after a while. I rather take years/decade to learn Zbrush than use that stupid software.
Mastery in terms of he is able to use the hook plugin along with the assets of the software and create a semi decent animation for an adult game at the time, years ago & I even go so far to say, this game rivals some Daz3D animation. There was a reason this game IS one of the top on here. I am no expert on TK17 because I never in a million years would want that on my accolades :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Just to me, using that software and doing it well deserve some props. That my opinion and would elaborate more, just why bother :ROFLMAO:

Others may agree or disagree and that's perfectly fine. To me the dev does a great job using that awful software. Better than most I see

I disagree, all tk17 models in other games look atrocious compared to his
He is using a hook plugin from patreon and I agree with you. He has learn to use that software good.

There is one thing you haven't noticed, it's that Beg's delays have nothing to do with bugs like you said he will pick up Symphony's fix and will represent as his own this idiot is playing Baldurs Gate 3 and or Starfield and he didn't do shit that's why he keeps delaying updates over and over again the update that will dump (maybe this month finally) will be full of bugs anyways
I never said the delays are due to bugs, why play with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But I get the play of words lmao (y).
Hey bruhhhh, I self itching to play Starfield and replay BG3 on a second playthrough. I hate my school life :cry::cry:

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I disagree, all tk17 models in other games look atrocious compared to his
I didn't mean other Low effort Ren Py games built with TK17. Everytime I see one of those, my head is like wow. I meant actual decent looking models from TK17.

Example....just something I grabbed at random from a user.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
So I checked out Beggars patreon after a long time, and Im blocked apparently. Not sure why as I dont remember actively interacting with him too much, beyond some criticism on here. My new patreon account is a different name and has never been a patreon of him (my old account got locked)

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Mastery in terms of using and learning that atrocious outdated snail slow software, regardless of using props, scenes, models, assets from other modders including you from TK17 forum if memory servers right. I dont care if modders recode and updated the software to some degree, it is just bad. You cannot fix shit unless your No Man Sky's devs and even so the game is boring after a while. I rather take years/decade to learn Zbrush than use that stupid software.
Mastery in terms of he is able to use the hook plugin along with the assets of the software and create a semi decent animation for an adult game at the time, years ago & I even go so far to say, this game rivals some Daz3D animation. There was a reason this game IS one of the top on here. I am no expert on TK17 because I never in a million years would want that on my accolades :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Just to me, using that software and doing it well deserve some props. That my opinion and would elaborate more, just why bother :ROFLMAO:

Others may agree or disagree and that's perfectly fine. To me the dev does a great job using that awful software. Better than most I see
LOL...well that is a fair perspective.

Yes TK17 is old and has a fuck ton of annoyances with it, but folks who truly have mastered the game have produced things much better than the shit BoN continues to take peoples money for. LOL...ok that was a hot take. All I am saying there is little to learn and master when all you do is use other people stuff (plug and Play). I would say the only thing original is his story lines. Just my opinion.

ericai

May 14, 2018
as a asian, i think this game's most models' face looks more beautiful than other TK17 based game and video, maybe it's not the most decent, but it's best on my taste. and i guess many people think so, because this is most popular TK17 based game in f95zone, if other TK17 based games' models look better, why can't they become popular?

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I didn't mean other Low effort Ren Py games built with TK17. Everytime I see one of those, my head is like wow. I meant actual decent looking models from TK17.

Example....just something I grabbed at random from a user.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still think that looks bad. My biggest problem with tk17 models is that they look "generic", if that makes sense, but MNL girls all look very unique. You cant mistake the characters face for example, its very telling who is who besides some rando npcs which are pretty basic.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 2906391

how to answer this becoz i got stuck in here
Simple, grab a calculator.
You take the square root of pi, then multiply that by the exponent of 11.2% to get the value of NaCO2.
You do the same for the others but using 500ml and 130ml with the exception of using the titration for finding the concentration of the unknown. Remember pay attention to the ratio molarity.

Im just messing with you bruh :ROFLMAO:. I be high sometimes.
The answer is
  1. 7+7 = 14
  2. 9+9 = 18
  3. 8+8 = 16

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Nah he doesnt do that again. He did that twice I believe, I really cant rem, as who cares really! We all want a bug free game. This is his game, not mine. He is getting paid for it. If I had some real time off, I would release my own game long ago using Unity. All I have time is to make mods for games I like that rarely needs updating, saving me time. On here, this is the only adult game I mod here. Worst thing is an outdated mod, to me.

Back to the main point. This is how this game works, which even I cannot fathom 100%:
Note: None of this is intended to be negative or bashing the dev. We all have brains and can think ergo we all have opinions/deductions.
  1. The dev causes bugs to things that had no purpose or any material added. An example, many updates to end stage content, the dev deleted (yes deleted completely) start stage code. WTH. So when you start from new you get critical bugs. e.g. Carol entire quest line, freezes, loops, stuck image etc
  2. Missing images and when he release the missing image (not images, hence partial fix) or any small bug fix (because he rush the game last minute); in next update those things are absent. How can you not have it in the base game, are you not using the same template??????
  3. The updates in the game is not work done in months (and this game goes for 3mths and more). Most updates are rushed and last minute work (2-3 weeks work, I assume and estimate). Hence some delays. Enough said.
  4. Missing maps for no reason but left game code in. e.g. carol dating, side jobs. Breaking gameplay.
  5. He often makes some outrageous claims on errors and bugs & when called out on it, he magically fixes it the next day :ROFLMAO:. e.g When he shared that error screenshot, that a member forwarded here. I said that image is generic and doesnt show anything. To post console, but I added to look in your plugins for the fault and this is an easy 1hr fix. Not days worth as the dev claimed.
  6. I cannot comment on his time off and mental delays/accidents. Everyone got shit going on in their life. So I refrain from what I have no idea about. That's just not me
  7. He will never colab with me because he does NOT like me and many times in the code of the game he changes stuff to mess with my mods, but havent seen him did that since I made it known. (This is my assumption, based on what I observe. I could be talking shit. But I see really strange stuff and patterns. Lets just say it is an educated guess :p)
  8. From that assumption coupled with what he said on discord about this forum (not directly at me by using my name but same time, at me). He doesn't like me at all.
  9. You CANNOT play this game without the . You will be stuck from the dev critical game bugs. That should NOT be with any game.
  10. I dont want to have conversation with unstable and sensitive guys (excluding crazy women :LOL:). Hence I will never colab with a dev like this. I like the game and his mastery with TK17, just not the dev
  11. Main point of them all: I only need big butt bitches in my life. I got enough male friends. Women known :sneaky: should always be 4 folds more (n^4) than male friends. My philosophy :ROFLMAO: View attachment 2905072
Regardless, I always used to wished the dev positive mental recuperation and that drive he once had at the beginning, despite the bad. However, his work ethics has deteriorated to a very bad point, I give up on this game and waiting for it to end so I can be done with it. Nevertheless I hope when this game is completed he take a break and relaxation before starting any new projects. I wished him all the best because this was and in some parts, still a top notch adult game.
The only problem i have with this way of thinking is that you are securing a lifeline for an idiot who hates you, hates feedback, abuses his patrons, only uses the sympathy card, and is an obsessive liar.
If you weren't here this game would have died 2 years ago...
Begger will probably be in some asylum somewhere.
It's not even worth attacking the fool he is just scum...
Been on this site since 2017 and the rise and fall of Begger of the Net was the most entertaining thing to see...

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The only problem i have with this way of thinking is that you are securing a lifeline for an idiot who hates you, hates feedback, abuses his patrons, only uses the sympathy card, and is an obsessive liar.
If you weren't here this game would have died 2 years ago...
Begger will probably be in some asylum somewhere.
It's not even worth attacking the fool he is just scum...
Been on this site since 2017 and the rise and fall of Begger of the Net was the most entertaining thing to see...
Heh-heh-heh, ... Iit's amazing how disappointed you are in a Beggar. As they say: from love to hate is one step. Perhaps initially this whole situation with the game and the actions of Beggar should have been treated as a certain strategy of behavior. For example,
Step 1: The formation of the game BoN works tirelessly and updates come out like hot cakes from the oven.
Step 2: The game becomes popular and brings a stable income. Well, it's probably time for dev to relax a little.
Step 3: Spring comes after winter, suddenly summer has come imperceptibly, and then autumn is just around the corner. The author is losing interest in his brainchild, updates are coming out less and less, and explanations to fans of his laziness are becoming more interesting.
Step 4: In the incredible attempts of creative torment, revamp is born.
Etc.
Come on, stop, buddy, and where did you see the strategy here, - maybe you'll ask me. Ok, here's a possible explanation:
MNL contains tons of bugs. Eliminating these mistakes is one of the standard tricks of a Beggar when he explains his own laziness. However, on the other hand, these tons of bugs still need to be corrected. What to do? Possible answer: To work, because work ennobles. However, there on the horizon there is a wonderful guy who does almost ALL work to correct errors for absolutely nothing. A little digression about hatred and personal dislike: Well, how not to love this guy, - BoN thinks to himself, - maybe he's a fan Fusion Fashion Week from DAR Day Club at the Hard Rock Casino Hotel / Miami Swim Week. And he does not require any payment at all!!! What more could I want?!!!
Bottom line, the game has been released for so many years, albeit slowly. The income is stable, as well as the tricks of a Beggar.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes