Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
where i can get this quest please tell me. Btw Thank's for helping me
to answer value quest
Symphony of the Night

View attachment 2908645
She is the school nurse. So go to school and go to the second floor to the right. If you need help not related to game bugs refer to the instead of quoting me. The playlist covers the entire game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonewy and ganzback

baranghaja1

Jun 18, 2021
someone told me there are bald people in the park with black dogs. But I didn't see any bald people and I only saw black dogs and they can't be clicked. How to fix this

Community-verified icon bald bug.png

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
as a asian, i think this game's most models' face looks more beautiful than other TK17 based game and video, maybe it's not the most decent, but it's best on my taste. and i guess many people think so, because this is most popular TK17 based game in f95zone, if other TK17 based games' models look better, why can't they become popular?
There is a nice game , "Mental Blast" on this site, which , i believe, uses TK17 models. And i think they look pretty good.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Are you guys ready for the new delay post that will be posted between tomorow and saturday?

Blaecokn33

Jun 16, 2023
Hey Guys, I'm kinda stuck at Lucys Quest rn. I am told to meet her in the Parking and then I drive her to work. But when I play as her at Otter Labs I can`t do anything there and also I can`t leave, no matter the time. Would highly appreciate if someone could help me there.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Request to add Symphony of the Night to the list of "Developers" on the front page.

No, seriously. It's a small, almost meaningless thing, but I think the credit is warranted.
Appreciate the sentiment homie but the dev does all the work, he deserves all the credit. Even though the game is a buggy mess. Im just a modder who barely does anything really. Nevertheless, Thanks my g, I feel the love.

anime-love.gif

What I would like though, the forum implemented something like a thread mini/temp editor. Someone who frequents the thread (not me specifically) and understand the context of the thread with semi moderator powers (Maybe actions to be approved by real moderators). Also able to edit the first page, as most of the times they get it wrong and it took a lot of reporting (even reports being ignored/decline without warning or no response) for it to be semi fixed. But thats just my opinion.

Hey Guys, I'm kinda stuck at Lucys Quest rn. I am told to meet her in the Parking and then I drive her to work. But when I play as her at Otter Labs I can`t do anything there and also I can`t leave, no matter the time. Would highly appreciate if someone could help me there.
No issue there. Your save loading fine and I was able to continue the gameplay of Lucy then back MC as normal (leaving Otter Labs and continue gameplay without issue). Therefore, issue is on your side.
Tested with v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

Refer to the if you dont know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: sainthzenko

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The author promised version 0.94 in the summer, but always came up with stupid excuses... and by OCTOBER he promised to finish it and start working on the 2nd part... there is a suspicion that it will not be released tomorrow -_- ...

Reactions: Halorderd

Blaecokn33

Jun 16, 2023
Appreciate the sentiment homie but the dev does all the work, he deserves all the credit. Even though the game is a buggy mess. Im just a modder who barely does anything really. Nevertheless, Thanks my g, I feel the love.

View attachment 2914520

What I would like though, the forum implemented something like a thread mini/temp editor. Someone who frequents the thread and understand the context of the thread with semi moderator powers (Maybe actions to be approved by real moderators). Also able to edit the first page, as most of the times they get it wrong and it took a lot of reporting (even reports being ignored/decline without warning or no response) for it to be semi fixed. But thats just my opinion.

No issue there. Your save loading fine and I was able to continue the gameplay of Lucy then back MC as normal (leaving Otter Labs and continue gameplay without issue). Therefore, issue is on your side.
Tested with v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

Refer to the if you dont know what to do.
I tried to install the Bugfix now and now I get the Type Error: Cannot read property `trigger` or undefined. I also tried what you typed in an earlier post about the same error, but it didnt work. I watched the walkthrough video but on my game there is noone in the office to talk to when I enter Otter Labs.

Thanks for your reply tho!

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
The author promised version 0.94 in the summer, but always came up with stupid excuses... and by OCTOBER he promised to finish it and start working on the 2nd part... there is a suspicion that it will not be released tomorrow -_- ...
He said summer but not what year

• Haha
Reactions: Kaiser777

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I tried to install the Bugfix now and now I get the Type Error: Cannot read property `trigger` or undefined. I also tried what you typed in an earlier post about the same error, but it didnt work. I watched the walkthrough video but on my game there is noone in the office to talk to when I enter Otter Labs.

Thanks for your reply tho!
I would suggest you install the unofficial bug fix on a clean copy of the game. Your save is loading fine on my side and without issues, therefore that would mean, something you doing wrong on your side or did to your game files!! I re-save your save in hopes it clears out any garbage data. So try whats attached

So after you re-downloaded the game v0.93 and did all that mentioned above, load up the save attached (which is your save resave) and talk to lucy, after you will gain control of her. There is no one in the office because the game told you to work first, after you would be able to talk to Maria that the game tells you to do, then you will get control back of MC.

Reactions: Blaecokn33

Blaecokn33

Jun 16, 2023
I would suggest you install the unofficial bug fix on a clean copy of the game. Your save is loading fine on my side and without issues, therefore that would mean, something you doing wrong on your side or did to your game files!! I re-save your save in hopes it clears out any garbage data. So try whats attached

So after you re-downloaded the game v0.93 and did all that mentioned above, load up the save attached (which is your save resave) and talk to lucy, after you will gain control of her. There is no one in the office because the game told you to work first, after you would be able to talk to Maria that the game tells you to do, then you will get control back of MC.
It worked , thank you !! Really appreciate your effort !

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes