Here are the results so far.

My New life 2
70%

My New life 2 with new MC and new main characters
16%

New different game
15%
116 votes total
I mean whats the point of the poll? If he was consistent with the updates at this point we would be looking at the ending of my new life 2, instead of the ending of the revamp. At least the patreons actually voted for what makes sense

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Appreciate the sentiment homie but the dev does all the work, he deserves all the credit. Even though the game is a buggy mess. Im just a modder who barely does anything really. Nevertheless, Thanks my g, I feel the love.

View attachment 2914520

What I would like though, the forum implemented something like a thread mini/temp editor. Someone who frequents the thread (not me specifically) and understand the context of the thread with semi moderator powers (Maybe actions to be approved by real moderators). Also able to edit the first page, as most of the times they get it wrong and it took a lot of reporting (even reports being ignored/decline without warning or no response) for it to be semi fixed. But thats just my opinion.

No issue there. Your save loading fine and I was able to continue the gameplay of Lucy then back MC as normal (leaving Otter Labs and continue gameplay without issue). Therefore, issue is on your side.
Tested with v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

Refer to the if you dont know what to do.
Mate you are the reason we can actually play the game so I 100% agree you should be up there. It says alot when the actual developer tells his patreons on discord to download the "SOTN fix"

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mate you are the reason we can actually play the game so I 100% agree you should be up there. It says alot when the actual developer tells his patreons on discord to download the "SOTN fix"
For real?????
I didnt know he actually told people that. That some sad shit.
Cause didn't he bash f95zone not so long ago. Saying something like no one knows his game and can edit to fix, essentially meaning me. Then doing iniquitous shit in the code to affect my stuff, once upon a time, WTH.
Shocking he would say this!!

If true, guess he is 100% in it for the money now. That just the way the cookie crumbles.

bh187-bruce-almighty.gif

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm in his discord and i never see himself said download the fix on f95zone, i know someone hate him here but just don't say something that never happen
Hope so, cause that would be some sad shit. Im not a patreon so I have to take you guys word
Thanks for letting us know (y)

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I'm in his discord and i never see himself said download the fix on f95zone, i know someone hate him here but just don't say something that never happen
Look at his help page I've seen a few people ask about bugs etc then his response is "I'm working on it" until someone posts SOTNs fix then he just tells people to use that while he "finishes up on his own fix" but never releases one.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hope so, cause that would be some sad shit. Im not a patreon so I have to take you guys word
Thanks for letting us know (y)
Mate I'm only a patreon because I'm lazy and cbf unsubbing and have a disposable income haha but you aren't missing out on much, tbh he just deletes people's responses that don't agree with hin or that don't ass kiss him then tells everyone that the pirates are the reason that the game updates so slow because he doesn't feel motivated if people are just going to leak his game.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes