Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Guys, you forgot one thing, it's a canon event for BON. Tell everyone, you will release the game by the end of x month, when the due date comes, make an excuse that something broke/happened and delay the update by at least a month. When the fateful month rolled around, he pushed the update till the end of the month, but then he realized, most people would not sub in the next month, then you make another delay claiming you want to release a "polished" update, which means having at least 5-15 bugs that he won't fix himself, also don't forget his ace in the hole - the victim card. The canon events must be maintained to preserve the balance of his bank account!
On a serious note though, it's just madness to expect any better/different from him, we all know, he will delay the game by at least a day again when Friday/Saturday rolls around, and we all know, he will, at best, release only some part of the promised content, he will then proceed to release the second part a month later to preserve his bank balance. It's better not to expect anything out of him because if you do it will only lead to disappointment/anger/tilt etc. If anyone still supports him financially, you should consider quitting that, it only enables these types of behaviour and simping for him will not help him in the long run. The man is a walking insecurity and a definition of mental. He's getting stressed out by not sticking to his words and deadlines, he puts himself. Don't feel sorry for him, don't expect anything from him, don't support him financially or otherwise since it's simply just not worth it at this point. I wish everyone here a nice and fun weekend!

marvoloesh

May 24, 2020
Hi guys, i'm stuck again.
Carol quest, i need to find 4 books, i got 3 of them but i can't find the one in my house. I searched in here and it supposed to be in the living room but nothing there.
I add my save if someone can check this quickly.
Thanks in advance for the help guys

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
is the wants of summer any good?
Its worth a look. The art and animations are fine. Story is Weird and all over the place....Although after BON butchered most the people I like from MNL in the Revamp, maybe that story is better hahah.

The gameplay and triggers is a bit buggy but gets better each release. Any of us here that play MNL before Symphony of the Night fixes it is probably used to those types of bugs :p. But the Dev is active on here and takes criticism/suggestions seriously so overall worth a play. This will probably get deleted though for being off topic in this forum.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is the wants of summer any good?
Since my response is deleted. I will refrain from helping anyone or mentioning anything. If you guys need help, pm/dm me and I will help you guys out. Other than that, I taking a chill.

These forum threads needs to have something like thread temp moderator or something. Someone who is active in the thread and will understand the context of what is going on. Because there are tons of OT conversation (not deleted) along with many things that break the rules, yet deleting the active members when just responding to a question. Don't make sense to me.

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Well, the guy must be playing bg3 or starfield, he set the date in almost every AAA release, and a update come out when the Game is shit, is too much coincidence

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

New date 09/09/2023
I'm sorry, but I keep getting errors and I'm going crazy trying to find where they happen and how to fix them. And the stress and anxiety is appearing again. I need a couple of days to get some air and clear my mind. This last week has been chaos.
I know that for many it will be disappointing and I apologize, but I assure you that I am giving 100% but today I cannot release a version as I want it to be ready. I want to release a polished version ready to finish the game in a couple more expansions. I assure you that, this year I finished the game.
I can assure you that the wait will be worth it, at the moment I have a lot of additions.
Art by Mss.Lissette Redone
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes
And more....

View attachment 2898291
Well, well, well. Great job. Groundhog Day. Revamp. V. 0.94. Alpha. So, let's say if you want to admire the new Mrs. Taylor - welcome - start the game over. Now the question is for knowledgeable people:
The line "Add two news teachers" new implies content for a lesbian physical education teacher and a cute music teacher, or will absolutely new characters be added?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
wtf? did he really said that he collapsed ?? :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Does that still surprise you?
Everyone knows that a Beggar is a very hardworking and diligent guy!!! Sometimes, in order to finish a pre-agreed work on time, he ever lose consciousness, getting upset because he can let down his favorite subscribers :eek: That's a well-known truth, buddy.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: aager and DD69-1

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
wtf? did he really said that he collapsed ?? :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Must have been out saving his dog from a river (or what ever it was) again. Dude has cried wolf so many times, you never know what is legit and what's not. I assume none of it is but what ever. Sad part is …. a lot of folks on this thread are still here even after the abuse, myself included lol. I told myself I was just here for the Lucy content that I did not get in the first game. Got that, yet I am still here.

I feel like a lot of us can relate to this meme

7xuinp.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ganzback and DD69-1

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
its been maybe a year and my game still wont load the 0Selectdate.png even with the unofficial fix the png is indeed in the img/parallaxes but i keep getting an error screen

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Since my response is deleted. I will refrain from helping anyone or mentioning anything. If you guys need help, pm/dm me and I will help you guys out. Other than that, I taking a chill.

These forum threads needs to have something like thread temp moderator or something. Someone who is active in the thread and will understand the context of what is going on. Because there are tons of OT conversation (not deleted) along with many things that break the rules, yet deleting the active members when just responding to a question. Don't make sense to me.
1693732774534.png

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
well well well. lets sum up the results of 2023. its already possible cuz except for 0.94 nothing will happen this year. tbh this year repeats the previous almost one by one with the Lucy's update, where he was only fed ppl with endless delays for the whole year. anyways after all his promises and delays update came out as another full of bugs thingy which again had to repair by SoTN.

- On April 15 he released first and at the same time the last update of 2023, but immediately with one "BUT" - that only 1st part. 2nd will appear on April 23
15.04.png 15.04 pt2.png

- April 20 "good news, people! i found cause of errors, another delay of 0.94 aka 2nd part of 0.93 on April 30 ", another delay=good news. whats wrong with this kid
20.04.png

- April 28. Hes making up pseudovote to redo teacher models. great reason for another delay, smart move from Delayer of Net
28.04.png

- early May. pretending to be surprised by his own vote sheet, hes making the HARDEST decision of 2023 to remake teacher models instead of releasing 0.94 on time. each generic model are made by him in tk17/villa in a 1hr maximum, but then he can relax for whole may and think about another reason for another delay in future
early may.png

- June 2. Instead of release 0.94 he pretends to redone teacher models AGAIN. btw hes completely forgetting that he lied about in April and May. what? (c) Liar of Net
june2.png

- June 18. promises to release 0.94 at the end of June and in October already complete revamp. hmm, somewhere has heard it, ah yes!! In 2022. btw its 2023 now, we are all playing MNL2 as promised. ty ty Scammer of Net
june18.png

- July 5. delayed 0.94 to August 16, i.e. takes "vacation" for 1.5!! months without any reasons, seems like very tired man
jule 5.png

- August 7. delay 0.94 from August 16 to 27. as always unforeseen problems - dead relatives, broken hard drive, drowned dog.. you know guys. you know..
7 aug.png

- Aug 17/ Aug 31/ Sept 02. delayed 0.94 for 4 days, another 1 day, and then for another week. "And why is so few delays? i hope they didnt remember that i was going to finish revamp in October of last year..and in this too? maybe.. can I have another 1.5 month for polishing? hmmm" oh, wait, did i say that out loud? shiiii
aug 17.png 31 aug.png 02 sept. another week.png
Sus.gif

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017

New date 09/09/2023
I'm sorry, but I keep getting errors and I'm going crazy trying to find where they happen and how to fix them. And the stress and anxiety is appearing again. I need a couple of days to get some air and clear my mind. This last week has been chaos.
I know that for many it will be disappointing and I apologize, but I assure you that I am giving 100% but today I cannot release a version as I want it to be ready. I want to release a polished version ready to finish the game in a couple more expansions. I assure you that, this year I finished the game.
I can assure you that the wait will be worth it, at the moment I have a lot of additions.
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes
And more....

View attachment 2898291
I read that right... two new teachers, but is it interaction with gym and music or new teachers?
I hope it's with the music and the gym, because I can't wait for the MC to fuck these beauties.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023

New date 09/09/2023
Art Mss. Taylor Redone
Art Mrs. Turner Redone
Art Mrs.Jordan Redone
Add two news teachers
Some old art redone
YouTV System added
Class System Added
Races Added
New Jobs
Some old Jobs redone
Some threesomes