ganzback

Jul 22, 2017
Damn, why he can't just give stable news every week with teasers without naming the date of release which he'll anyway delay in a next week cause there's still a lot of work :FacePalm:
Anyway, I'm crossing fingers for this guy. This game is still really awesome (ofc with some additional work of Symphony of the Night after each update ;)) and btw we should be happy that at least he continuing to doing this stuff

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

27 / August
Sorry guys i have to play Baldur's Gate 3 all day to have sex with that bear.So you have to wait
Here is how briefly the author decide to explain everything to us about the update mortal-kombat-mk1.gif fuck-you-mortal-kombat.gif

Oct 20, 2018
no use complaining here bout the delays,do it with your wallet. But it seems his supporters are fine with it. Cant say the same for me since i got banned from his discord for speaking out. As long as the money is rolling,your words means nothing.

Reactions: animeking2264

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
ill show you part of my message that i left about this clown's activities from end of 2021 to whole 2022, full description of his lies you can find yourself through my profile. he repeats without hesitation scenario of his inventions even in 2023, again delay after delay after delay, in 2 FULL years the only full update that he released - Lucy, ofc full of bugs, never changes that. after a million delays for whole year. this year repeats exactly the same. in 2022 he also moved update to May then June then July then August September October etc, you know hehe. said he was going to release MNL2 in the fall of 2022, now repeats the same about 2023, said that 6 months makes better textures to character models when they become even worse in result, said that another 6 months moves engine to have more than 3 characters in ingame scenes, but where is it all? it was just another 2 years of his lies, he did absolutely nothing heh, just feeds everyone with endless delays, and in 2022 and 2023 he is already unable to come up with anything new, complete powerlessness of liar. i come in this thread to laugh every few months to see next delays and same excuses. funny guy btw
View attachment 2834134
I'm really curious to see the replies to your message. Beggars lack of professionalism has gotten stale with me (in terms of being a topic of discussion). What really fascinates me is the Cult of Beggar's defense of their Messiah. I'm more entertained by his supporters defending him, than the actual game itself.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys, One of my friends who is close to BoN and the development of MNL has stated a few things about the future of the game.
1 - there will be 2 more major updates to round off the MNL story (maybe some little updates sprinkled in-between)
2 - MNL 2 expected release will be 2025 (so a full year of free money for BoN)
3- BoN has said that there are kinks he wishes to put in the game but was scared to loose his patreons at the time, now he apparently doesn't care and will include some of them into smaller updates
4 - MNL will apparently feature a new protagonist and family/friends with some of the favourite characters returning (think NLT style of continuing story)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys, One of my friends who is close to BoN and the development of MNL has stated a few things about the future of the game.
1 - there will be 2 more major updates to round off the MNL story (maybe some little updates sprinkled in-between)
3- BoN has said that there are kinks he wishes to put in the game but was scared to loose his patreons at the time, now he apparently doesn't care and will include some of them into smaller updates
4 - MNL will apparently feature a new protagonist and family/friends with some of the favourite characters returning (think NLT style of continuing story)
For the NTR lovers, probably they'll love that shit, i mean, it's ok if you make a sharing game, but it won't be nice if he makes the MC a full cuckold, that's my opinion.

I think these kink things will be related with sharing his girls with Markus and Morgan, not a bad ideia, but it's too late for that, he needs to finish Sasha, Lizzy and Tyna stories.

About the new MC, probably will be Alex(if really this game will has a new MC).

Last edited:

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
This guy is so weird ngl

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
For the NTR lovers, probably they'll love that shit, i mean, it's ok if you make a sharing game, but it won't be nice if he makes the MC a full cuckold, that's my opinion.

I think these kink things will be related with sharing his girls with Markus and Morgan, not a bad ideia, but it's too late for that, he needs to finish Sasha, Lizzy and Tyna stories.

About the new MC, probably will be Alex(if really this game will has a new MC).
I dont think it will be NTR (i hope).Cuz even if he wants to add NTR, he makes it optional like in the old MNL so he wont lose any patrons.As I remember you could share Amy with Markus in the old MNL but that was optional.And the reactions of the characters are not in line with NTR.Or just because I hate NTR I can't think objectively :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: dadsus

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I dont think it will be NTR (i hope).Cuz even if he wants to add NTR, he makes it optional like in the old MNL so he wont lose any patrons.As I remember you could share Amy with Markus in the old MNL but that was optional.And the reactions of the characters are not in line with NTR.Or just because I hate NTR I can't think objectively :ROFLMAO:
I hope you are right, because like you i hate NTR cuckold too, but i'm scared he releases things like that because i don't think he cares about his patrons, he should even care about us since the majority who plays his game are here, if this game has NTR in the future, hope it will be sharing with MC's friends.

Reactions: StreamSteam

DanST

Sep 25, 2017
27 / August

aI have a small unforeseen event that will take me away from the computer for a few days and I don't know if I will be able to meet the delivery date. As you always say, you prefer that I notify you in advance, I delay the launch for a week to play it safe.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
5SchoolQuest533.png

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
"kinks he wishes to put in the game but was scared to loose his patreons"
share the girls?, make the MC a cuck?
He already applied it superficially with Laura, unless he wants to include another male character for the NTR.
Unless he wants to go with the hardcore tags:
Scat, pee, betiality, loli/shota, guro, etc.
I don't know why he cares so much about his reputation if it's already on the ground. He just wants to see how far his patreons will put up with his garbage.

HornDoGG0

Feb 5, 2018
New game MC character model needs to look more mature and the game needs more NTR content

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes