Jun 17, 2018
Symphony of the Night Quite a good amount of patience you have there, mate. I've been playing this one since its first release, and I meant the old one, not this revamped one :p The thing is BoN was passionate before so It didn't have much issues playing before. Now, he just keeps doing unnecessary things which make the game literally unplayable and the shitload of bugs associated with them (and ofcourse the milking). Thanks to you man, the game is playable now. Nobody would keep up with this game with the current state of turmoil it has put itself on to. So just wanted to appreciate the job you're doing there. Thank you!

Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
Could someone put version 0.92, for android, I had it but I lost the file and I can't find it anywhere, to be able to use the update. thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix "reference error require is not defined" when playing this on Joiplay?
Share a save. But what I would suggest you try first is:

1. Clear Joiplay cache or storage and add back the game.
  2. Disable automatically cheat input in Joiplay settings
  3. Clear your browser (chrome and android) -- Not really necessary as it using Joiplay, but wouldn't hurt to try --
  4. See if it works now

Last edited:

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Share a save. But what I would suggest you try first is:

1. Clear Joiplay cache or storage and add back the game.
  2. Disable automatically cheat input in Joiplay settings
  3. Clear your browser (chrome and android) -- Not really necessary as it using Joiplay, but wouldn't hurt to try --
  4. See if it works now
Didn't work..

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
One question, after doing all of Brenda's content she appears at school with a heart offering the MC to skip classes and fuck. But Pam does the same thing and I haven't done any special quest for her yet. Should I ignore her for now?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes