Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
I'm playing in version 0.91 and it doesn't seem to have the fix you mention. When I go to the game store, the guy tells me that he is waiting for some videos. Not having YouTV does not allow me to continue with the missions of many characters. Somebody could help me?
Wrong. With Morgan, you don't need YouTV (I did the quest myself). And unfortunately there is no fix. It is the creator's fault. Chloe's content cannot be played normally either. The youTV girl is not there too same thing for the babysitting jobs. So until an hypothetical fix from the creator itself, well it is what it is. The walkthrough is for 0.90 so there are things that are no longer true. Hope I answered your questions.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Question and its been a while i played this game interesting sinces the sex scenes got updated about the sex scene how do you pick nadine or pam in the threesome? and how to cum immediately>
(sorry for my english not my first language)

Last edited:

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Look like i found a bug cause i am quite stuck at the hotel with your real mom in the soccer part the mc says i forgot my phone at the room and i am quite stuck there does anyone have any full save here to share??

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
He could be telling the truth look at at what happened the last update he was able to update it peacefully and he got it done
Kinda false info, cause that update and many before had similar issues. Don't get me wrong, I hope he indeed release it without issues finally. But I think lipe2410 was just reacting to what has become the norm in regards to the pattern of the game. It shifted from 2 weeks, to 1 month, to months and hopefully not a year, but seems to be getting there. So when the update is out, it is out, and expected to be a buggy mess. I think nearly everyone who follows this game knows that. I think the excuses is the problem, especially when some of them in the past don't make sense at all.

There is only so much excuses one can make, how else you expect to keep that money coming in :oops:. So eventually after all the let downs, of course some time must be the truth. Regardless, I myself hope this time is one of those times.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Oh wow, I figured this game would've been dead by now.

Looks like he's still hard at it lying through his teeth and delivering an update a year. I have nothing agaisnt him since I don't support him anymore.

And my man SOTN still hard at it fixing his crap from the looks of it
cucker of the net loves cucking his supporters with underwhelming updates

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
pls someone needs to make a remaster of this game like it happened to some already dead games before (yes, to me this game is already dead not only for the slow buggy updates but also for the lack of effort to fix old known bugs)

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
How linear is this game? Can you choose which girls to go after and ignore the others? Or despite the fact it's in RPG, are you stuck on rails the entire time?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
pls someone needs to make a remaster of this game like it happened to some already dead games before (yes, to me this game is already dead not only for the slow buggy updates but also for the lack of effort to fix old known bugs)
Let's assume that "YOU DO NOT KNOW" -_- .... BUT the author is actually already doing a REMASTER, for a REMAKE , or REMAKE V2.0 o_O .... (no matter how stupid it sounds) ... a couple of pages ago, people showed examples of how will look new teacher ... As I understand it, the author just does everything with the help of AI (now it's FASTER and CHEAPER) THAN to use the services of artists and even use additional programs (which JUST TAKE LONG TIME)... but you need to set a lot of nuances (because, frankly, AI is stupid and it needs to tell everything in DETAILS otherwise it will draw some kind of nonsense )... But not completely STUPID, AI =understands everything literally , so you need to write down what you want to see directly, and not write something like a" NAKED TEACHER" -_-

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
TBH letting AI write and animate everything might be an improvement at this point. Fuck, Beggar could just let the patrons crowdsource the prompts and finally stop pretending to give a shit and retire

Reactions: Halorderd

azazel94

Dec 11, 2019
Someone who can help me am stuck in the mission where the MC is injured where I should go as well in the story

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
what's up with the resolution of this game even the newer ones are bad goddamn is his PC that shitty he even reduce the amount of render of this game yet still bad? a simple ai upscaling will be good for this game and definitely won't be that hard but I don't think this dev can really do a remaster at all

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes