Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
Wanted to play game again but reading a few posts kinda makes me not want to play again, so what you think should I come back and bug you again or go to a strip club and spend some $1 bills on the girls.
View attachment 2724681
Hey man, I think the game is playable with no game breaking bug once using the bug fixes patch. But if you get a problem feel free to message me anytime. Lmao you should open a strip club instead with all them pics you had last time :ROFLMAO:. Hope you good brother, peace

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
How do you unlock Babysitting ?
On your phone, after the events with the maid, that Maria says you won't have an allowance anymore, check the phone and look at the courses, I think you have to work at the mechanic or at the hospital first.
Well, that's how it was with me.

Reactions: RF1234

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
This bug is appearing, after the MC realizes that he forgot his phone in the room and every time I enter the bathroom, Lucy's scene appears, right after the game crashes, even though I downloaded the bugfix, does anyone know how to solve this bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 7, 2019
About the new neighbor selling the magazine girl and picking up the MC magazine beggar's picture confusion, sherman and Sindra's mother picture confusion

aoftheabyss

May 10, 2020
Send me a save file before the threesome scene or before you have to retrieve the photos. I would check to see if it is a bug. When the phone is disable, it means there is something left to do. Never heard of a phone bug before, so this is something new. Most likely there is something still left undone but you said you finish it, so idk. If it is a bug related to phone, then it will be the first. I will sort it out and release a fix. Just send me the save file, either in the thread or preferably, pm/dm me it.
Thanks for your help man

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for your help man
Hey man, this is not the save I asked for. Reread my last post and resend the save and I will help you out. There is reason I request a save prior to the problem. If you interested in just unlocking the phone menu, go into item menu > essential item > phone > then exit. Phone will unlock after

I still briefly checked the save and it seems to be a bug in the game itself when choosing different outcomes during the picture retrieval mission.

Edit: Please next time follow my instructions or I will ignore it. I hope that's reasonable.
Here is your save, just click on the door and you can continue like normal (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

HornDoGG0

Feb 5, 2018
End of June when?

Hello everyone, dear supporters! I'm still working on version 0.94. I know it's taking longer than expected. But I'm polishing the game, adding and improving a lot of content. I want to release a polished version to get the game ready for the last two updates. I'll launch version 0.94 by the end of June so between August and October I can finish the game and start working hard on My New Life 2. Thank you all for your support!!

• Haha
Reactions: naruto95

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Hi guy's, I'm having a problem in Lucy's stories. After the girls give me the assignment to help them flee the prison and I told the guard I need to pee, the game kind crush, I can't complete the assignment beacuse the bug ( I downloaded the bug fix and map but still bug in that part)

Halmes

May 22, 2017
I dont know how to complete Pam's story. I have unlocked anal but it still doesnt complete the story line. I've read the guide about it but still says that i have to go to her house and buy we*d.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Some of us have been here for a couple of years and knows how BON works. Again, do not expect him to release anything, even if he says today, don't take his word.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes