SethCarnius

Aug 31, 2022
Hi
Is there a Lucy quest walkthrough? I´m in spain right now story wise and just like our MC i dont understand spanish, but it seams there are adventures waiting for us.

aoftheabyss

May 10, 2020
Hi guys, i have a problem.
during carol's quest after the threesome scene with markus, i have to retrieve the mother's photos, but from then on the phone won't start anymore. I tried to finish the quest too, but it just doesn't work
Symphony of the Night

Last edited:
Reactions: Indra90

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help plss
the institute tells me to follow the Tyna quest
Tyna tells me to follow Lucy
and Lucy sends me to school again

what to do ?

Akash Prabhakaran

Apr 1, 2022
Hey guys iam new here can anyone please help me... Iam going to use the inbuilt game walkthrough with that can i get almost every content anyone please help me

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys iam new here can anyone please help me... Iam going to use the inbuilt game walkthrough with that can i get almost every content anyone please help me
Yes and No. There are certain scenes that are only available depending on what gang you join. Other scenes are dependant on you doing things for random NPC's but the in game walkthrough doesn't state them. I.e Cat Lady, Helping women with shopping.

The in game walkthrough is good though and easy to follow

Jun 30, 2017

1690938660193.png

Hello everyone, dear supporters! I'm still working on version 0.94. I know it's taking longer than expected. But I'm polishing the game, adding and improving a lot of content. I want to release a polished version to get the game ready for the last two updates. I'll launch version 0.94 by the end of June so between August and October I can finish the game and start working hard on My New Life 2. Thank you all for your support!!

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hello everyone, dear supporters! I'm still working on version 0.94. I know it's taking longer than expected. But I'm polishing the game, adding and improving a lot of content. I want to release a polished version to get the game ready for the last two updates. I'll launch version 0.94 by the end of June so between August and October I can finish the game and start working hard on My New Life 2. Thank you all for your support!!
And by polishing he means decreasing visual quality like is clearly seen in this preview?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My New Life 2= release in 1)Next Life, 2)2077, 3) (maybe) :ROFLMAO:
This 2 updates was suppose to be since Dec 2022. I wouldn't be surprise if it finishes this Dec or next year because all the other models might need to be change. I find the plant textures are not looking good. So I recommend he change that next. Oh and the toilet on the second floor could do with an update. Need to :poop: in luxury. Thats a very important game mechanic.

And by polishing he means decreasing visual quality like is clearly seen in this preview?
To me it has the best quality since. I have already ordered a James Webb v2.0 to see it crystal clear :LOL:

telescope-hubie-dubois.gif

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018

And of course, i'm not fixing the bugs, i'm improving to put the maximum of bugs in 0.94 version, thank you all for your support.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017

"I'll launch version 0.94 by the end of June so between August and October I can finish the game and start working hard on My New Life 2"

Yeah :ROFLMAO:.

Masyakek

Jan 1, 2023
Please tell me what to do when I ordered a prostitute for Charles and went to meet Brenda at night, she is not there

Nose14

Nov 1, 2021
I messed up and forgot which video the guy at the game store wants in order for the YouTV to be unlocked, does anyone know?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes