NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
don't forget Pams biological mother
as long as i remember in the club i would meet nadine and this is all, no? I don't need to meet her mom in that club?
i've already finished nadine's quest and can have threeway with Pam and Nadine

Balroxas

Mar 4, 2019
I have a Problem maybe someone can help me i stuck on the Morgan quest i should use the Smartphone and check the YouTv button but anytime i click on it the game says "this function is unavalibel" is there any fix i use the bug fix but that dont work

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
On the mechanic's mission, is anyone else having the problem with car delivery in old quarters? Why with me, it's not showing where to deliver. Is this some new bug?

Redistro

May 23, 2023
I have a Problem maybe someone can help me i stuck on the Morgan quest i should use the Smartphone and check the YouTv button but anytime i click on it the game says "this function is unavalibel" is there any fix i use the bug fix but that dont work
i have completed Morgan's quest without any problems

send a save file here to see if there is some sort of problem i can help you with.

walidsab

Jan 5, 2023
Hi guys, I want to ask you, what is the generator used to create characters tall sprites. I searched and I didn't find anything??

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
On the mechanic's mission, is anyone else having the problem with car delivery in old quarters? Why with me, it's not showing where to deliver. Is this some new bug?
Use the newest version of Unofficial bug-fixes Patch updated in 05/25/2023 , SoTN fixed this bug about the delivery and do not forget update the Cheat Mod too if you use it.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys Ive been away from this game for few months now. Can anyone catch me up on whats going on? Is he re-doing all the models? Is it for MNL2 or for the current game?
PS: All the new models look horrible IMO. You can really tell how aged TK17 models are.

Balroxas

Mar 4, 2019
and i have another problem i have the bug fix installed but the game freezes any 2min or 5min or sometimes 1min after a action since i have done the Mom Prison thing

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi i have this error
You did NOT install the correctly. Go and read the post carefully.

Hey guys Ive been away from this game for few months now. Can anyone catch me up on whats going on? Is he re-doing all the models? Is it for MNL2 or for the current game?
PS: All the new models look horrible IMO. You can really tell how aged TK17 models are.
He is not redoing all the models "as yet" :ROFLMAO:
He said he didnt like how the school teachers were looking and decided to change/update them I 'guess'
So it just the school teachers so far. That's basically it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes