Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i have a loading error pls help the name is img/pictuers/Charles039.png

Read the unofficial bug patch post for the fixes. Link at Main page

why when i place the save file only without its config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave, it doesn't appear when i open the game?

note:
those save files are from old versions of the game.

here is few examples:
Because the config is for game settings in options and global is for save slot allocation. You can easily fix or search the thread to get answers to these question. Check out my post a while back on restoring old saves: LINK

Please save file 100% v0.93
Check the main page for save files provided by Jieigh. You can also check his profile for his repository links which has many saves at different spots in the game.

The principal just called me into the office to talk with Warren, but after that the game bugs out and I'm not able to use my phone/pc/book of faces. Anyone have any ideas or know what to do next?
No issue there, just bad coding by the dev. After the meeting, go to the roof, then back to principal office and the game day/school day should end automatically. BOF would be restored after.

Reactions: Jieigh and ganzback

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
i'm on Barcelona's quest rn, how can i get the lady her dog back. I've talked to everyone with a dog until the bald headed guy show up at the park in front of the disco how do i move forward?

onimike

Jun 15, 2020
so after like 10 hours of game play, i just unloked dating. and i went to do gym class, and instead of going to recess. gym class has most the students, and i can not leave the room, or talk to anyone. if i teleport away and go back into school, there are no classes to take, and anything to do with school i cant do. anyone know of a way to console control recess lol or something?

Last edited:

chrisman11335

Feb 7, 2018
Date with Carol and i cannot progress any longer. I love this game but im at my whits end after installing bigfixes. Please help if possible. Thank you.

RionXX

Jun 22, 2021
Help, after going with Maria to pick up boxes the book of faces tells me to "go to your room". Nothing happens. I tried changing the time and day and still nothing.

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
I uh...ran into another bug. With Nadine scenes.

The Handjob scenes works fine since its the first one and i have no other option to click on. However on the second scene unlock (blowjob). I cant click on anything, as in the clicks does not register. I can clearly see the option for Blowjob on the screen, but i cannot ineract with anything. Not the switch poses commands nor the button to "freeze" the pleasure meter.

Try to replace this file in www/data:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
mine just stuck on Barcelona quest, still stuck in front of the stadium cannot back to hotel.
Barcelona is completely free of bugs, once using the .

Why people are stuck is because they change time or date (accidentally or intentionally) that messes up the game. Another issue may be, they played Barcelona before the bug patch release and using an old save. At Barcelona you are not suppose to touch time at all. Hence the dev disabled the phone entirely. Most likely you have your days messed up. But surely if you load a save before Barcelona first day and using the bug patch, everything will work fine.

What you can try is: If you using the pc cheat mod then you can change date where you are stuck to see if it will trigger the scene. Most of the save I fixed for people, they were days ahead. So maybe try rewinding days to an early day, one day at a time.

Last edited:

Redistro

May 23, 2023
guys i'm stuck with Morgan quest, the one needs me to sneak to Lil pop house, i need a walkthrough because i'm stuck there trying everything for almost a half hour.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I enjoyed the update although I would love to see more gang activity. I’ve been playing this game for years from the original and the revamp and I enjoyed the pussy fights and getting to smack Christian. I know for a long while people go back and forth on which is better and I like things from both. I just want to see this finished and have some end game content before my new life 2 begins.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it possible to remove the annoying text and hearts when having sex with the girls?
They cannot be disable by the player when playing. This is the dev new mechanic BS.

However, this is very easy for me to remove and implement an option to disable in pc cheat mod. I will check to do that in next update.

guys i'm stuck with Morgan quest, the one needs me to sneak to Lil pop house, i need a walkthrough because i'm stuck there trying everything for almost a half hour.
This might help
HaremHero Always walkthrough :

Last edited:

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone still likes the idea of adding more NTR to this game?

Like for example: Sarah getting that same scene with Christian at the party but adding more story to it?
Also Lucy with Coach when they are in Bercelona with MC?
etc.
I feel it would be a lot hard work for Beggar to add these contents. Anyway, a wishlist? maybe?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes