novamist

Aug 7, 2020
Sometime this happens, just click anywhere else (middle of the screen) then click back handjob then bj

OR

click middle of the screen then click bj.

If it doesnt work, I will go check it out and see if Im getting
Ok i tried clicking the middle of the screen and it doesnt work at all.

Ill try to describe it more specifically. I load a earlier save and try with the other girls. Works fine but when its come to Nadine. The game stops register clicks. You can see the interactive buttons but its like youre watching a non interactive movie. You cannot click on anything as if theres some sort of "veil" blocking the clicks. Weird description i know.

So I try Pam, works fine. However, when she ask if I want to call Nadine, and I click yes... Nadine shows up for the threesome scene, and the game went back to "movie watching" mode as I stated above. Its seems like Nadine is tied to this bug. At least after what I have observed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ok i tried clicking the middle of the screen and it doesnt work at all.

Ill try to describe it more specifically. I load a earlier save and try with the other girls. Works fine but when its come to Nadine. The game stops register clicks. You can see the interactive buttons but its like youre watching a non interactive movie. You cannot click on anything as if theres some sort of "veil" blocking the clicks. Weird description i know.

So I try Pam, works fine. However, when she ask if I want to call Nadine, and I click yes... Nadine shows up for the threesome scene, and the game went back to "movie watching" mode as I stated above. Its seems like Nadine is tied to this bug. At least after what I have observed.
I will check it out and see what could be causing the issue.

Edit:

and added a check for this.
This check was already in the pc cheat mod, hence those users will not have the problem.
Re-download and let me know, it should work now

View attachment 2648632
This dialogue need to get fix no ? After remake she didn't do it
Yup I agree, but that's the dev job. To trivial for me to fix as it doesn't affect game-play itself.

Last edited:

Redistro

May 23, 2023
A new start was only reference if you got bugs on using an android app, please read carefully because this is like the third time, people in a row (members with low post), telling me off key things. A new start was only to allude you to having to start over on another platform (pc or Joiplay) as on android app you are unable to fix it as you cannot share save or use fixes.
I say this with no offense intended or attitude - have to say this because some members are sensitive and respond ridiculously. When I never mean to offend.

I might really have to stop helping members with low post or who not frequent in this thread :unsure:
Depending on members responses in the future.

==============

"Just check the sex shop and you'll confirm" I think I know what Im doing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As I mention, no bug there.
Yes I can see it in your save and hence, I will add the item. Will check your save in a bit.

Edit:
Checked your save and like I said, no bug there. I loaded the save and click to buy and the item was right there. Image as proof, cause new members doubt me sometimes. In your save I already bought it for you.

View attachment 2646953

yeah it worked, man you're awesome , thanks a lot for helping me.

i tried to install the cheat mod, but it didn't work for me, i think i followed the instructions well. i extracted the file and i copied and pasted it into the right place (where the game.exe is located) and i pressed at yes after it ask me about rename/replace the file. could you please help me with that ?

Redistro

May 23, 2023
GG, everything is good now.

if there's something could make it even better, it's if someone can give me a save before the first 10 hours of gameplay, after the main quest of jet that's need me to sneak and collect her papers of identity and right after i got the key of the roof so i can go there and discover that the one who was taking photos of "Rechel" was "Phill" who ask me to buy a fake vagina for him.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys I have a bug Caroline 1st date, it says failed to load what should I do please help me

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
May I know what to do next?all other people's quest were done.Main quest tells me foucus on school,school tells me foucus on Lucy,Lucy quest said Maria,Maria quest has no hint.
View attachment 2588988 View attachment 2588989 View attachment 2588990
Hey can you please tell me from where you downloded the game cuz I download it from internet and when I completing main story of Caroline it says image not load. can you please give me the bug free game link

Last edited:

novamist

Aug 7, 2020
I have a question. The guide (up to 0.83v guide anyway) said that I have to do the hospital
Job questline before doing Morgans questline. I did not know this info before... so far I have just completed the intro quest to unlock Morgans questline (pick his mom up). Will this cause any problems with future quests? Because the guide does not specify whether I have to finish the Hospital questline before Finishing Morgans questline OR I have to finish the Hospital questline before even STARTING Morgans questline.

I honestly dont want to have to go back THAT far in the game because of this mistake.

ChroanS

Nov 5, 2017
So I had the scene where I play Laura and check for possible Threesomes, I had the red cross for Amy because I was like two quests behind with her... is there a way to still get the green check mark on this?
So... Still don't know about this.

And also... just came back from the Barcelona Quest thingy... now I'm back home and totally don't know what to do.
Don't know how to start Gang Quests, can't find anything, decided for Gentleman first.
No matter what I try or do, nothing triggers anything new. I'm totally clueless and no matter how much I use the search function here, I don't really find anything helpful for this situation.
When I look at the Full Save File, it looks like I'm missing about 10 hours Gameplay

And who dafuq is Rosy?

Last edited:

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
can someone help me here. every scene from here is saying that img is missing. some of them are old scenes that i know i played them when i started the game. where do i find the missing scenes. or the SCENE VIEWER MOD is not fully updated? or i'm missing something?

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
just trying to figure out this puzzle in lucy's quest....she is in her secret lab and has to come up with 3 formulas and I have tried to dial them in but cannot get it to work. If there are hints somewhere in here let me know. formula.png

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes