Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.93
Update date:04/15/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compressed) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.93
Size - 1.01 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update patch
Size - 33 MB
Updates any previous compress v0.92 to latest v0.93
Mega Pixeldrain

Hello this already includes bugfix or not?

Rholeaf

Jul 9, 2021
Hey guys im kind of stuck. after the lucy shower scene, it says she should be in the garage but when i go she isnt there.

SpaWnBlack

Jun 17, 2021
Hello people, I would like some help, I get an error img/pictures/OSLucy.png, how can I fix it?
I get it when I invite Carol to an appointment.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
My opinion on the re-design of the teachers, I think he did it while he was drunk, because some look more like trans characters, but I think he's trying to get new supporters, thinking his old design was bad, which I completely disagree, it remains to be seen whether he will regret these changes, what we have left is just... Pray!

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Has anyone had an issue in Barcelona after the 2nd match, where you speak to Lucy outside hotel room, and it just loops?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Has anyone had an issue in Barcelona after the 2nd match, where you speak to Lucy outside hotel room, and it just loops?
Turn Incest ON. You have it OFF

You are not using the unofficial bug patch hence you have the issue with two people and also Lucy not appearing. If you still dont want to use the bug patch, Lucy is still at garage in new house just invisible. Keep clicking on the right side of the car. Search the thread to find a post with an image to show this. OR you can just use the bug patch

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKnuck and ganzback

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can anyone pls help me? I'm a fucking idiot I held space whilst Laura is Finding the comics needed for Clarisse' quest and I don't have any save available before that. I just wanted to know all the locations of each comics needed. Thank you in advance!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So let’s say theoretically one were to try to mod this game. Nothing major like creating a model from scratch

Just change dialogue. Put glasses on a model. How hard would that be? And how long would it take someone reasonably experienced?

is his code like really hard to work with? Would it get in the way too much?

What about something a little more major like, replacing a scene from the revamp with one from the old game?

would that even be possible? How hard would that be?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Anybody knows how to unlock all the threesomes with Laura? I talked to everyone when I was controlling her but the book of faces still says to talk to Amy and Maria as Laura???

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes