Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
What are the images above? is beggar planning to change the models? If it happened I hope there will be a setting that will use the original instead of that abomination

Pursom

Sep 25, 2022
Hey guys, is the babysitting work got deleted from the last version?? i can't do it, when i click on the icon of babysitting in the PC nothing happen

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Dark times are coming for this game guys, that's right, even darker than the current ones. Such sadness.
Seems like he started using the Hook5 mod for TK17 along with a different head mod. Unfortunately he must of just turned it on and used the same damn skin setup for each model for efficiency purposes.....but that kind of gives you a pretty sucky ass model. I think for his aesthetic it probably made sense to use the more cartoonish look from before.

That said you can do so much better than what he has there...for example just a few examples of models from TK17...so definitely possible to get a much better look. His priorities are probably game mechanics versus making a decent looking model.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2021
Dark times are coming for this game guys, that's right, even darker than the current ones. Such sadness.
And the update will affect all teachers, right ? and it is unknown when this whole beauty will come out, I wonder how others will change and the appearance update is only for teachers or maybe someone else will be affected or not only them and other characters are expected, well, those who haven't changed since the last version probably, well, I think so if so, then good

• Sad
Reactions: PokeIssau

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
he is going to remodel ALL THE TEACHERS?

Because if those are their new bases, what a crap.

They are going to look SUPER GENERIC and BORING.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Kendogetsuna

Jul 31, 2022
I am lost, when i look at the hint for tyna quest it takes me to lucy then it well take me to sarah then to the school the back to tyna. any help

Hornyboy0690

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone help me, it shows that I have a loading error for img/pictures/2DateIcons.png, if anyone has this file can you please send it to me or tell me how to get it

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018

Hornyboy0690

Aug 26, 2018
I just finished helping pam in the school quests but now I need to talk to phil on the school entrance but I can not seem to find him, is this a buge and if it is how do I fix it?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
As I said I didn't see any of that, the only stuff I saw get the ban hammer was the freeloaders jumping onto his server just to insult because they didn't the update for their favorite girl which was annoying everyone else on his discord server. And AFAIK only that Emperor guy is his only discord server moderator.

Again I know that not everyone is good at learning a second language though technically a third if you consider programming languages. And yes, most of Europe and many parts of Asia have required the teaching of English since sometime back in the 70's but look at how bad many people even on here are at using English when it's their second language. And also as I said if BoN did spend more time improving his English, which he does need to, then he'll get craped on even more for taking even longer to get out updates. Though while he was out due to the hospital stuff, it would have been a good use of his time to have done so but depending on how bad he was then he may not have had the mental energy to do it.

As a parent I would risk drowning to save my kids (lol kids, they are both in their teens now) even though I am not a very good swimmer and some people really do treat their pets like they are their children and would risk the same. As for me, I'd never risk my life for any animal, pet or not, but that's just me.

I have been programming for a long time, I began teaching my self as a young kid back in the early 80's, though I've mainly been doing just about everything else on the tech side that involves servers and networks for around 20 years and own my own company for the last 10+. With that even I have made mistakes even now when I do my mods for these games in my spare time though I try very hard to catch all the bugs and 99% of the time I do. But again his issue is that he doesn't use bug testers which he really needs. I and several others have had private chats with him about it but he hasn't done it yet and IIRC it's because he's too worried about early release builds getting leaked. Though I do agree that he should have gotten over that and worked with a few of his Patreon supporters with helping him bug test. Also if you cousin had tried to do something as complex as what is in MNLr then even he would make mistakes too but again it's the need for bug testers. AFAIK BoN's team is his wife who writes the stories, BoN does the artwork and coding and a friend helps with the English translation.

I jumped onto this game back at the end of 2019 and the Maria hype was still huge on here and his discord. I didn't notice the Lucy hype begin to really explode until sometime towards the beginning of 2021. I'm not saying that there was no Lucy hype but it's only been what the past year and a half or so that it has really started to skyrocket. And BoN, just like most of the devs with these types of games, will slowly include a little of the Mom content until it becomes the primary focus towards the end. Like it or not it makes the most sense financially so I can't crap on them for that.

Keep in mind that I am not trying to shill for BoN or anything nor insult you or anyone else. I am just pointing out a few things out that might have been either ignored or just not thought about. Though I am also having a good laugh at the ones who facepalm my posts because they have such an issue with BoN that they have to facepalm every post that does not crap on BoN, which is very immature.
I lasted about 20 mins in his Discord. I didn't see any activity really. So I went to a room with pics. Girls with big tits. I had just seen a morph that I liked. Did few things and went to look at some more of the shared pics. The Pic was deleted and a nasty message was addressed to me. Mind you I checked first. Zero posting rules. A simple hey man that's not consistant with the pics. can you delete it? NP. So i just said some one has issues. Boom. LOL, there is not much of a loss. Way to attract Patreons. I'll play the game and support some other creator instead now.

davesylar

Dec 5, 2017
Help me! I'm stuck during lucy quest. After the evening with Lucy and going to Amaria's shop, I receive the phone call from Morgan. BOF tells me to go to mc's room but when i go to the room nothing happens. I'm playing version 0.93. Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes