Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Fair, did the garage job and upgraded, but it breaks the game after you steal the car.
Or to be precise the scene after with Marble leads straight to a scene with a unknown girl and you are dropped into a questline with Clarisse about entering her home. Problem is that I don't know how much you get stuck by that.
Holy moly that is weird as fuck. Are you using the unofficial bugfix??

If you are and still got this bug, I'll bring SoTN's attention to it

If you aren't, then do. Nevermind the "unofficial" thing, SoTN knows what he is doing better than the dev. However, depending on where you are in the history, might be too late to apply it, you'd have to start anew

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Fair, did the garage job and upgraded, but it breaks the game after you steal the car.
Or to be precise the scene after with Marble leads straight to a scene with a unknown girl and you are dropped into a questline with Clarisse about entering her home. Problem is that I don't know how much you get stuck by that.
Holy moly that is weird as fuck. Are you using the unofficial bugfix??

If you are and still got this bug, I'll bring SoTN's attention to it

If you aren't, then do. Nevermind the "unofficial" thing, SoTN knows what he is doing better than the dev. However, depending on where you are in the history, might be too late to apply it, you'd have to start anew
Hornet garage is broken to hell. Didnt expect the dev to further break it by completely removing the entire Marble sex. This is new. I restored the quest-line only, this is a new bug that I did not anticipate. Nevertheless, that is a fault on my part, I blame myself. I should of ensured it went to Marble sex scene. Then I would of notice it missing. I apologize for the trouble :(. These bugs is getting ridiculous now.

beryn you can send me your save via pm and I can reset it right before you did the Marble quest and fix the Clarissa issue as well.

I will update the unofficial bug patch in a few minutes

==================================

Edit: Unofficial updated

Please feel free to pm me your saves to fix or issues like this, so I can fix them

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback and Jieigh

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
I downloaded the missing images patch and the bugfix patch, but for some reason my game only plays 2 of the 4 lucy gloryhole scenes. Its plays both the thighjob and the riding one for a second, then it goes to either the handjob or blowjob, any help?
I'm having the same problem as well

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
Some of Lucy home events facing problem guys.
for eg. Otter lab pickup(sex scene), 1st floor shower(sex scene), gymnastics scene getting stuck and repeating.

Any of you facing the same issue

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Today marked the end of my three-year membership with Beggar of Net on Patreon, and while I feel a sense of pride in my continuous support, I also feel a tinge of embarrassment. It seems that the game has run its course, and I'm personally of the opinion that Beggar of Net has lost his touch, and is now only forcing himself to produce content instead of creating it for the love of the craft, which ultimately results in a low-quality game.

Furthermore, the numerous delays and errors that occur during each update leave much to be desired. I admit that I probably should have stopped my support a long time ago, but today is the day. I don't know why I feel compelled to explain myself, but I suppose I just wanted to express my thoughts. It's time to move on and find someone else to support <3
Pce.

If this decision took you 3 years to abandon begger when his downflow was when he revamped the game 4 years ago then you are a really special boy.

This project is 7 years old and from the start, begger had no idea to use RPGMAker the game was full of bugs, but he did have a passion for his game, and the updates were buggy, good, and consistent.
You chose to support him at his most hated phase and come here to say now that you abandon him expecting a prize?
3 Years of indoctrination more like.
Better late than never at least.

BlackCrusader

Nov 10, 2019
You sure about that? Read the bug post carefully, you did not install everything.
Alright, you were right i had misplaced the image patch folder, now when downloaded everything agian i tried the bugged part again and everything was right, so thanks for have patience with me and to make me think that a could have the patch only half instaled, and to the developer of unofficial patch thanks for all your work pal, it's great. And lastly but not less important about those "saves" i don't know if those saves are archives related to the patch, but i am using my own saves i just started the game for first time so i was using my own saves al the time, so nevermind thank you all.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

If this decision took you 3 years to abandon begger when his downflow was when he revamped the game 4 years ago then you are a really special boy.

This project is 7 years old and from the start, begger had no idea to use RPGMAker the game was full of bugs, but he did have a passion for his game, and the updates were buggy, good, and consistent.
You chose to support him at his most hated phase and come here to say now that you abandon him expecting a prize?
3 Years of indoctrination more like.
Better late than never at least.
I'll admit every fault lies on me but MNL was in my opinion a great game or was atleast before and after the rewamp. The RPG style games where you can go around and plow anything and everything with some story gets rarer nowadays, everything is on renpy now. The one I'm also supporting is a struggle with sin and peasant quest as you can see those fits the game style of MNL.

I don't expect this game to last more then a year since he actively wants to make MNL 2 and I'll 100% ain't touching any games of his in my life anymore. I have done my share of supporting.

I'll admit that the almost sole reason that I was continuing supporting was one character that got my interest and thought maybe with my support this character would and did make it into the game and would get expanded on.

Now it's over and done & Fucking yes give me a prize for how dedicated I'm to support my creators in thick and thin. Right this fucking now.

Reactions: ZoneIT

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I can do for other games too, and i already did for some other games, even for some anime characters i made it.

Here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (this was the hardest ones, if you already played Glassix, you know who they are).
A humble request, could you make a couple of Clarisse? I would like to use them for my profile picture :)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
A humble request, could you make a couple of Clarisse? I would like to use them for my profile picture :)
Unfortunately i don't have the Revamp on my PC, i took these images from the former version of this game, i'm just waiting for the revamped version of Sasha and Tyna(hope we have the Pussy Fights again) to download and to play again, but of course, i'll do it with pleasure, can you send me some images of her?

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

minimajk2115

Nov 23, 2017
Guys i dunno if this is bugg or something but i after the 2nd test history with carol i don't have her in book of faces and nothing i can't do with her after first date. i am in main story before Party.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Unfortunately i don't have the Revamp on my PC, i took these images from the former version of this game, i'm just waiting for the revamped version of Sasha and Tyna(hope we have the Pussy Fights again) to download and to play again, but of course, i'll do it with pleasure, can you send me some images of her?
Any kind of picture? eyes_1f440.png

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I'm sorry, i tried all the fonts, but it seems that the MC's dick it's always in the way of the girls and the final result are both girls ends up being deformed by his dick(as well his dick looks deformed), looks like Stable Diffusion hates cocks, and when it works, it's basically almost the same image.

If this game has another photo of her(alone or together with another woman), i think it'll works, naked or not.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes