Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
guys what about this scene after sarah comes drunk home, it says family is waiting for me but i cant interact with anyone.
1698009469493.png

Oct 2, 2023
honestly i wish SoP would stop bugfixing this game everytime.. beggar and people who gives him money dont deserve this nice treatment. yeah it sucks for some people on this forum but lets be real the new update its not worth playing anyway

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Guys, I'm throwing off my save, I'm re-passing the game from the beginning because of the new content. The game is saved after the moment when Sarah dances for us for the first time. Since I caught a bug and her ass was hanging

Reactions: Noce
Jan 5, 2023
Got a bug with Joanna after game of chairs (lol) premiere. Freezes in the middle of her dance.

EDIT: Was a compressed version issue, didn't get this in full verison.

Last edited:

DGun23

May 17, 2018
This issue comes when entering garage. I went through he forum and turns out this issue came back in April. Was it fixed or is this bugged forever?

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
Anyone knows how to increase fast youTV's popularity? At least enough to become famous and get scenes from fans. Thanks

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the part to make a video for You TV? I'm trying to update my PC but when I get to the store I can't get the update for my PC

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes