Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I wonder how people are on the discord?
Were they angry, disappointed, tired or did they just accept that this is how it is?
Because as far as I know, Beggar hasn't said a word after publishing the update.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Sorry for this question but how can you do Carol's date ?
For me i end up inin bed with another women in a big house..
The Date with carol is broken to hell to heaven. I meant the full questline without doing a single date.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Here is a save after the Warran fight.
Somehow fixed it with using 0.93 version Pluz SoTN Missing files. idk if it will cause any problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
should be mild if anything.If people voice their frustration or callout on beggar's bs,beggar will kick em out of the discord..like me.
Eventually, his patrons will complain cause there is no bugfix to get here. Hopefully it remains that way.
Bon will have no choice but to fix his game. So every update people would NOT have the same problem over and over and can just focus on the new bugs

Here is a save after the Warran fight.
Somehow fixed with using 0.93 version. idk if it will cause any problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please note:
I am not saying this event specifically but I saw it in other bugs like Lucy house, which if bypass/copied from old v0.93, prevents future triggers at Warren house from happening.
Bon change mechanics/plugins and copying save to old v0.93 to bypass the area then back again to v0.94 can have future bugs/events not triggering because BoN change things. Essentially, have a mindset you most likely cant use anything OLD
So do this at your own risk

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I wonder how people are on the discord?
Were they angry, disappointed, tired or did they just accept that this is how it is?
Because as far as I know, Beggar hasn't said a word after publishing the update.
Beggars discord is full of sheep, They would defend him even if he literally flatlined somebody in 4k.
Eventually, his patrons will complain cause there is no bugfix to get here. Hopefully it remains that way.
Bon will have no choice but to fix his game. So every update people would NOT have the same problem over and over and can just focus on the new bugs

Please note:
I am not saying this event specifically but I saw it in other bugs like Lucy house, which if bypass/copied from old v0.93, prevents future triggers at Warren house from happening.
Bon change mechanics/plugins and copying save to old v0.93 to bypass the area then back again to v0.94 can have future bugs/events not triggering because BoN change things. Essentially, have a mindset you most likely cant use anything OLD
So do this at your own risk
I'm a EdgeRunner Symphony of the Night :KEK:
I do have a save before this so if everything fucks up i guess nothing i can do until real fix is uploaded then start again.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Personally I like the game a lot, but there are things where I wonder, why?
Like the sudden change in personality of the characters, the fear (?) that Beggar has of romance and couples, the enormous amount of bugs, the lies about updates...
It's really disappointing, here's a good game with good ideas and very attractive characters (especially their asses) but Beggar and his conflicts screw it up

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
If I had the DESIRE and the same money as the author, I would have done something similar (REMAKE) in HALF a year, but what did he do in that half a year? -_- Version 0.94 was supposed to be something like CYBERPUNK 2.0, but I DIDN'T notice it...

Feb 7, 2018
Personally I like the game a lot, but there are things where I wonder, why?
Like the sudden change in personality of the characters, the fear (?) that Beggar has of romance and couples, the enormous amount of bugs, the lies about updates...
It's really disappointing, here's a good game with good ideas and very attractive characters (especially their asses) but Beggar and his conflicts screw it up
I imagine realizing that he made a remake that DIDN'T address the worst parts of the game, like the tedium, the bugs and the sheer cryptic nature of the quests, must have killed his enthusiasm.

Imagine working on a project for years and realize you failed at the most basics aspects even when you went back to fix them...

• Sad
Reactions: Zeuslrg

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
A warning: Don't start to play this version(0.94), wait patiently and the bugfix will come, and the most important of all things: don't delete your old saves, might be possible to play in this new version after the bugfixes, of course, not by Beggar's hands, but might Symphony of the Night will be able to recover this Beggar's bullshit.

Jan 5, 2023
Got tickets for Brenda from Jason, went to school the same night and gave them to her...was this supposed to happen and unlock her or should I have waited for the next day?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Couple min in Ai generation i'm not pro ( so its too HARD?) -_- :
Before View attachment 3025649 View attachment 3025668 View attachment 3025681
After
View attachment 3025670 View attachment 3025683 View attachment 3025695

little bonus(another game !)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since i don't like img2img(at least for Stable-Diffusion), right now i'm just making my own loras to create some images too, but, that's still an amazing work.

Reactions: Pa3uk

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Since i don't like img2img(at least for Stable-Diffusion), right now i'm just making my own loras to create some images too, but, that's still an amazing work.
And I was just looking for something like img2img, I wanted to “update” one of the (OLD) games ^_^ because entering VALUES is more difficult than taking information from a ready-made photo...

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes