Jul 4, 2018
So, got past the History class bug but now I'm stuck at "Your family await you in the living room in the morning" and when I go there I can't interact with anyone

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Symphony of the Night sorry to ask this here but i know you're pretty busy in your DMs so i don't want to bother much.

So even if i use the previous version of the game i still won't see the new stuff he added(mostly teachers) also if i use a save from the previous version with this new version I'll have game breaking bugs and lastly does the home scenes with Maria,Laura and the others are the same as before or there's some new ones ?

dima228idinax

Dec 25, 2019
In short, it doesn’t work, it’s like a bug in the game, I downloaded the statue version and it still doesn’t work (9.3), but maybe it didn’t work there either, but I ran it there and I don’t know where the information comes from that this is Map250 , I didn’t find anything there

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I encountered many bugs
1-Sandra image stuck after anal sex (even image stuck fix from W menu doesnt fix it)
2-Librarian Lick loop (you can fix it from bug fixer - back to home)
3-Nadine Interactive sex bug, you cant choose anything expect titjob (same thing with Pam,Nadine 3some)
4-Jason House bug (you cant find jason in his home)
5-You can't see scenes with random women at school even if you're popular enough
6-You cant enter hornet garage says failed to load map217(if i remember correctly and even old game doesnt have map217)
7-If you call Carol for a date the game throws you into Lucy's handjob scene.
8-Last one and game breaking one.When time runs out during Lucy's laptop stealing scene, nothing happens and you cannot progress in the game.
There may be things I can't remember.This time beggar has really outdone himself with bugs

Last edited:

dima228idinax

Dec 25, 2019
Can smbd help with bug on History classes?
in short, you don’t need to go to her there, or you need to talk to someone during recess or find something in the institute.I just passed by yesterday and I don’t remember exactly, maybe there was something in the locker room in the pool.Or you can give me a save and I’ll tell you what to do

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Symphony of the Night sorry to ask this here but i know you're pretty busy in your DMs so i don't want to bother much.

So even if i use the previous version of the game i still won't see the new stuff he added(mostly teachers) also if i use a save from the previous version with this new version I'll have game breaking bugs and lastly does the home scenes with Maria,Laura and the others are the same as before or there's some new ones ?
Wrong.

If you only care about repeatable scenes, you can indeed use full saves.

I have checked the new scenes by using my full save and just interacting with the students/teachers at school.

Of course, that is just a fraction of the "new" stuff, so I would still recommend starting a new game for the whole experience.

But yes, you can use a full save to check some of the new scenes.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
I encountered many bugs
1-Sandra image stuck after anal sex (even image stuck fix from W menu doesnt fix it)
2-Librarian Lick loop (you can fix it from bug fixer - back to home)
3-Nadine Interactive sex bug, you cant choose anything expect titjob (same thing with Pam,Nadine 3some)
4-Jason House bug (you cant find jason in his home)
5-You can't see scenes with random women at school even if you're popular enough
6-You cant enter hornet garage says failed to load map217(if i remember correctly and even old game doesnt have map217)
7-If you call Carol for a date game the game throws you into Lucy's handjob scene.
8-Last one and game breaking one.When time runs out during Lucy's laptop stealing scene, nothing happens and you cannot progress in the game.
There may be things I can't remember.This time beggar has really outdone himself with bugs
exactly the same bugs I encounted!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes