Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 3024768

Symphony of the Night any idea of how to fix this bug at Mrs. Tuner home sex scene?
This is a bug with this and many others due to BoN changing the mechanics of sex with that amazing fancy top notch UI :cautious:. Needs a bug fix to work correctly.

View attachment 3025042
Save 11 : Right before Quest
Save 13 : Timer Starts
Save 14: Timer finished

Nothing happens after. I get teleported from the bedroom to the entrance then nothing.
If somebody could help me skip this place and reupload the save i would appreciate it.
Already sorted it out in the pc cheat mod thread. So I know you good (y)

Symphony of the Night sorry to ask this here but i know you're pretty busy in your DMs so i don't want to bother much.

So even if i use the previous version of the game i still won't see the new stuff he added(mostly teachers) also if i use a save from the previous version with this new version I'll have game breaking bugs and lastly does the home scenes with Maria,Laura and the others are the same as before or there's some new ones ?
No you can safely use an old save to see the scenes. The dev ask people to start a new game because he wants them to see what he changed at beginning of school which includes the school quiz, stress stupidness and the new teachers stuff. But in reality you suppose to use a new save with any new plugin system that affects global stuff / huge difference.

Normally using an old save might cause unforeseen bugs that no one can anticipate. At the same time it might caused none. It all depends on what is overwritten/stored in the save which would be difficult to know when using plugins.

As for the Maria, Laura and others, I havent checked what was changed but you can check the and go into www/img/pictures and easily see all new images/content added.

Last edited:

Megawilly

Oct 7, 2023
So the update has been released but we can't play/enjoy it because it has a lot bugs....WOW guess we should have waited for him to release the game next year

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
This is a bug with this and many others due to BoN changing the mechanics of sex with that amazing fancy top notch UI :cautious:. Needs a bug fix to work correctly.

Already sorted it out in the pc cheat mod thread. So I know you good (y)

No you can safely use an old save to see the scenes. The dev ask people to start a new game because he wants them to see what he changed at beginning of school which includes the school quiz, stress stupidness and the new teachers stuff. But in reality you suppose to use a new save with any new plugin system that affects global stuff / huge difference.

Normally using an old save might cause unforeseen bugs that no on can anticipate. At the same time it might caused none. It all depends on what is overwritten/stored in the save which would be difficult to know when using plugins.

As for the Maria, Laura and others, I havent checked what was changed but you can check the and go into www/img/pictures and easily see all new images/content added.
Does this also mean that th content we've had in the latest previous version(Maria,Lucy,Laura,Sarah and Amy) it's not yet implemented in this new version ?

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The , has these files and can be used in v0.94.

When you copying and pasting and windows tell you to overwrite, choose SKIP. Therefore, it will only copy the missing files but leave the ones BoN updated in v0.94. Patch link is also at my profile post

Does this also mean that th content we've had in the latest previous version(Maria,Lucy,Laura,Sarah and Amy) it's not yet implemented in this new version ?
No, previous content was not remove to my knowledge. The dev just fix things what was missing before like babysitting, add racing, youtube, editing the school quiz and teacher graphics with new content there etc. You can see what was changed via the changelog
v0.94.png

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Want to add more on huiyai post.
1-Sandra image stuck after anal sex (even image stuck fix from W menu doesnt fix it)
2-Librarian Lick loop (you can fix it from bug fixer - back to home)
3-Nadine Interactive sex bug, you cant choose anything expect titjob (same thing with Pam,Nadine 3some)
4-Jason House bug (you cant find jason in his home)
5-You can't see scenes with random women at school even if you're popular enough
6-You cant enter hornet garage says failed to load map217(if i remember correctly and even old game doesnt have map217)
7-If you call Carol for a the game throws you into Lucy's handjob scene.
8-Last one and game breaking one.When time runs out during Lucy's laptop stealing scene, nothing happens and you cannot progress
9-After Carol's quest line she wont be available in school for that scene.
10- Warran Fight causes a "missing" png thats hard stucks the game.
The , has these files and can be used in v0.94.

When you copying and pasting and windows tell you to overwrite, choose SKIP. Therefore, it will only copy the missing files but leave the ones BoN updated in v0.94. Patch link is also at my profile post

No, previous content was not remove to my knowledge. The dev just fix things what was missing before like babysitting, add racing, youtube, editing the school quiz and teacher graphics with new content there etc. You can see what was changed via the changelog
View attachment 3025622
Installed the 0.93 Missing files SoTN, Still giving me the Error :KEK: Something so wrong ngl.

Last edited:

kekerotte

Aug 30, 2020
Want to add more on huiyai post.
1-Sandra image stuck after anal sex (even image stuck fix from W menu doesnt fix it)
2-Librarian Lick loop (you can fix it from bug fixer - back to home)
3-Nadine Interactive sex bug, you cant choose anything expect titjob (same thing with Pam,Nadine 3some)
4-Jason House bug (you cant find jason in his home)
5-You can't see scenes with random women at school even if you're popular enough
6-You cant enter hornet garage says failed to load map217(if i remember correctly and even old game doesnt have map217)
7-If you call Carol for a date the game throws you into Lucy's handjob scene.
8-Last one and game breaking one.When time runs out during Lucy's laptop stealing scene, nothing happens and you cannot progress
9-After Carol's date she wont be available in school for that scene.
10- Warran Fight causes a "missing" png thats hard stucks the game.

Installed the 0.93 Missing files SoTN, Still giving me the Error :KEK: Something so wrong ngl.
Sorry for this question but how can you do Carol's date ?
For me i end up inin bed with another women in a big house..

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes