optic59

May 30, 2018
hello , I'm in the game with the fights and there are lots of images missing for the fighters, it's impossible to advance any further

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
IT IS NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME
Oh no no no, come the fuck on not in the most broken fucking shit on this site. Only reason to keep playing this shit was that at least you could look away from all the comments about how not even the intro is playable.

At this point every dime on Patreon going to Beggar should go to Symphony.

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah im throwing in the towel. Im not replaying a decent chunk of the beginning just for 5 new interactive scenes, its just filled to the brim with bugs...
Gonna wait till the gallery mod comes out, thats what id recommend yall do as well, believe me its not worth playing 4-5+ hours for 45 minutes of new content

Reactions: Minipax84

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
With the school librarian you can't go any further than the beginning, she sends you to pick up some books and then you have a coffee with her, but the next day the mission resets and you start doing the same thing again in a loop.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i have this quest that says attend Gym Class

Screenshot_3.jpg

but in the class i get this message

Screenshot_2.jpg

also i attend all of the classes + did a library quest for two time

What and How should pass this?

Also where are the packages for Sara's card?

Last edited:

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
So, after suffering through this game again from the start here's what I noticed.
The [SHIFT] key hides the text box (which is also the button to run) so you might aswell decide whether you want to just straight up turn on full sprint on the options or not. Most items interacted, if it looks like the game froze might just be because the text box is hidden so it won't progress. Press [SHIFT] or [Right Click] the screen to see if it really is frozen.
Opening the Book of Faces using the [W] key and fast traveling to people's home addresses will turn you into a floating Mouse Pointer. (At least that happens to me always). To turn back to your human sprite form, Open the phone via inventory and close it. (It works if your character suddenly disappears too).
There's a work around for missing images by just duplicating a random file in the folder and renaming it, but its better to use the bug fix which can be found here [Missing Images] it works for 0.94 but don't overwrite the files if you want to keep the new scenes from the current version.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes