Nick33

Apr 23, 2017
Maps missing, pictures missing, I find it impressive that every update can have the same problems, just missing different stuff this time around smh. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Halorderd

Voltron21

Oct 23, 2019
I'm missing that too
Does anyone have it or solved it?
If you go to the 0.93 version of the game you can get the images/maps that are missing, just an FYI all the images for the garage are missing so you will need to get all the 02Garage images

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
no torrent yet ? :cry:
MyNewLifeREVAMP-0.94
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Thanks for the pc cheat mod symphony! Quick question, will the 0.93 bugpatch help me patch the mechanic job on the current update?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the pc cheat mod symphony! Quick question, will the 0.93 bugpatch help me patch the mechanic job on the current update?
I havent checked but if nothing is changed at garage, it technically should work. But the problem is saving on an old update/bug patch.
I would refrain from using anything old with this update seeing as new plugins were added. Main issue is the plugins normally and the events changed at school. Most change is at school

I posted before:
Do not use the v0.93 patch hence it was removed. Version 0.94 needs a new game start.
You may be lucky and it fixed your game for that specific bug but when you save, it essential a save for v0.93 and not for v0.94. Unforeseen problems may arise later in gameplay with no way to fix normally and would be categorize as user bugs / user fault
Use at your own risk.

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
Hi. so I'm stuck at the start of Brenda's quest where she wanted from 3 things. The chemistry test, pharmacy product and the tickets.
Unfortunatly i have skipped the text after the guy demanded 500$ and idk what to do next. the hint isn't working

Reactions: mobyvandick
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes