david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Fun thing he is talking about his "next" game on his patreon
People should tell him to use the money people are giving him on Skill-share.com, so he can learn how to code.. :KEK:
Calling what he does "coding" is an insult to actual coders :ROFLMAO:
RPGMV uses visual scripting - selecting conditions and loops from a predefined set - its what you teach middle schoolers. If BOTN cant get this right then he is helpless.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
here you go
he also changed brenda... i liked her old white dyed hair
charles sister looks like some slutty loli now...

ms jordan is also worse more generic now, before she was a hot milf teacher
i didnt list all the changes cause it would take too long to post.
you can see all the content using the rpgm decryptor tool from here f95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bro thats exactly what i am saying as well lol
yeh ure not tripping new renders are blurry and pixelated meaning hes using lower resolution for them.
Thank you so much for this my friend. It's good to be informed.

Wow, now I see what people have been saying how this is a step backwards.
I wonder why it looked degraded in quality? Did he change rpgm engines or something?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if it's been said before, but this version is something new or just redone some content? Are we expecting the same content or new?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry if it's been said before, but this version is something new or just redone some content? Are we expecting the same content or new?
beggar is just milking his supporters now
he remade teacher content along with few other characters, overall for the worse. many of them are downgrades from previous versions

this is a remake of a remake lol

PJVF

Aug 12, 2018
alguno mas se le congela el baile de joanna en la disco
For this purpose, go to the game files folder at www, then go to movies, and delete the joanna.webb folder and the game will skip that part. I don't know if it still works, back up the file, delete it and try, and after passing that part, add it again.

Para ese sirve el de ir a la carpeta de los archivos del juego en www, luego ir a movies, y borrar el de joanna.webb y el juego se saltará esa parte. No se si siga funcionando, respalda el archivo, bórralo y prueba, ya luego de pasar esa parte vuélvelo a incorporar.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
here you go
he also changed brenda... i liked her old white dyed hair
charles sister looks like some slutty loli now...

ms jordan is also worse more generic now, before she was a hot milf teacher
i didnt list all the changes cause it would take too long to post.
you can see all the content using the rpgm decryptor tool from here f95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bro thats exactly what i am saying as well lol
yeh ure not tripping new renders are blurry and pixelated meaning hes using lower resolution for them.
What the fuck? These girls look like low-res dolls. When he changed interface a few updates ago, sharpness in most of images has disappeared. At this point, it's just laughable)

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Did you manage to fix it somehow ?
Yes, trigger the scene and after she cums, press W and Bugfixer -> Go back to room -> Image Stuck. Then repeat two more times until you get HJ option. You may get sex overlay and very fast movement speed for a while, but it will go away when you drive car/start a new scene.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
About this post which i trained on Stable-Diffusion, since i don't like one of photos, i deleted one and add 2 more photos, hope you guys like them.

Later i'll make Daisy, Alison, Nadine and Rachel as requested and as i promised, any suggestions are welcoming. ;)

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Half a year+ of waiting, for the sake of a COUPLE of (minor) changes and replacement of teachers’ photos (a couple) at a resolution of 480p and that’s ALL??? -_- BRAVO (sarcasm) ....
I thought there would be changes (in the family), but it didn’t even affect her... HORROR... what he was doing all this time is not clear... Already with the help of AI it is possible (in a WEEK) to make an improved version of the characters. .. on one of the (BAD!) my (test) PCs -I get a photo in 5 minutes! (no SSD, 4 cores, 12 GB RAM, 1050Ti)! But it is possible, which prevents him from making an improved version (of his freaks) -_-
The developer gets paid but produces (AIR !) -_-

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes