Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
As i expected :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
just by reading some comments i see that Beggar still is the worse coder known to man probably worse than Yanderedev.
Every. Single. Update. More bugs than cockroach infestation in a hoarders house :KEK:

I couldn't believe it was this bad so just downloaded it played a bit and already can't progress because of the school quest with "History" class. Already attended 50 times :KEK:

Edit: Too fix History bug you have to do all the school quest stuff before Main quest. So restart your game :KEK:

Last edited:

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Because of Beggar I had to start the game over again.
At least now it's established from the beginning that Laura is a whore with no morals.
In the garage there is no longer the door where the switch was to activate incest. Is incest activated in the code?

• Haha
Reactions: ninguemligah

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Because of Beggar I had to start the game over again.
At least now it's established from the beginning that Laura is a whore with no morals.
In the garage there is no longer the door where the switch was to activate incest. Is incest activated in the code?
You can probably activate it from inside the school. I haven't been able to reach the scenes that require incest patch yet.

dace223

Jan 6, 2017
For all those who is stuck on attend history class, use save editor to reduce "stress" to 0 , and then "pay attention" to history class this helped me to move past that point, hope this helps with this special bug.

Getman

Jul 20, 2017
For all those who is stuck on attend history class, use save editor to reduce "stress" to 0 , and then "pay attention" to history class this helped me to move past that point, hope this helps with this special bug.
can you explain how you did it?

dace223

Jan 6, 2017
can you explain how you did it?

I used and dropped my save in there , then I went into the www folder and then data and found the system file, after that the variables are shown find stress and set it to zero, after that pay attention in class as said :)

dace223

Jan 6, 2017
I don't see stress
The variables are only shown after you pull in the system file under www/data folder , the Stress variable is labled as Stress #59..Hope it helps, it has to be noted that you have to pay attention to class once atleast for the variable to trigger.

Anbu black

Feb 19, 2023
The variables are only shown after you pull in the system file under www/data folder , the Stress variable is labled as Stress #59..Hope it helps, it has to be noted that you have to pay attention to class once atleast for the variable to trigger.
What is the system file called

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah, as expected,
CHAOS IN THIS CESSPOOL OF A BUGFEST! lol
I'm not even going to attempt to download this game just yet without Symphony's go signal that everything's in the clear and he's provided us with bug fixes if needed.
As i expected :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
just by reading some comments i see that Beggar still is the worse coder known to man probably worse than Yanderedev.
Every. Single. Update. More bugs than cockroach infestation in a hoarders house :KEK:

I couldn't believe it was this bad so just downloaded it played a bit and already can't progress because of the school quest with "History" class. Already attended 50 times :KEK:
PC Cheat mod update

Safe to assume beggar didnt fix anything really and added more bugs :ROFLMAO:.

bugs-bug.gif

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Ooohh, interesting.

Can you share screenshots of all new things with us if it's not too much trouble.
Maybe you can put it inside a SPOILER section.
If that's alright mate.
here you go
he also changed brenda... i liked her old white dyed hair
charles sister looks like some slutty loli now...

ms jordan is also worse more generic now, before she was a hot milf teacher
i didnt list all the changes cause it would take too long to post.
you can see all the content using the rpgm decryptor tool from here f95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would argue that this game is going backwards, instead going ahead.
New models are pixalated quite badly, and some me included liked old ones better.

For example here is new principal:
bro thats exactly what i am saying as well lol
yeh ure not tripping new renders are blurry and pixelated meaning hes using lower resolution for them.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes