AlphaMan2

Jan 8, 2018
i am stuck when it tells me to attend history classes
i have been attending them but nothing pops up
anyone knows the solution?

Reactions: NjH16

Getman

Jul 20, 2017
I fixed this shit. Go to this site and upload the System.json arquive, its located in www/data, thats going to give the site all the variable names that u need. Now u upload the last save u made and change the variable #18 to 5 and download the edited save and replace the broken one. Im going through the missions and dont seems to broke the save
ahhh...just don't work for me. don't know why. will wait for fix.

naz9099

Dec 11, 2022
v0.93 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
25th May, 2023.

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Sex button bug for Nadine - thanks to novamist for letting me knoiw​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LINK IS BROKEN

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I'm going to give it a few more days before getting this one, pretty sure there's still some things and bugs that could turn up.
But thanks so much
Symphony of the Night
Your efforts are highly appreciated my friend.
I'm grateful for your patience in making this broken game, playable for the rest of us.
Cheers!

Would be on the lookout for further developments that you might find.

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Can anyone break down the gay (M/M) content here for me before I download? Really just curious if there's a good amount or it's just a scene or two.

Jacks0n

Jun 21, 2018
Can anyone break down the gay (M/M) content here for me before I download? Really just curious if there's a good amount or it's just a scene o two.
there is not that many M/M scene in the game and you can skip them. Like 5 scenes if I remember correctly but that from my playthrough of the game

Reactions: Ridley77

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to tell me what I should do with the mission of Warren's quest to find the PC, my time is running out and I can't find it and nothing happens
alguno sabe decirme que he de hacer con la mision de la quest de warren de buscar el pc se me acaba el tiempo y ni lo encuento ni pasa nada

Voltron21

Oct 23, 2019
Anybody know how to complete the first sneak mission for jet? I get caught the second i enter the house without even moving

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
This is what happens when ya'll rush him so many bugs and ya'll say why hasn't he fixed it because he was trying fix it before updating it now there is so many bugs
Hi Beg which game do you finish now after Starfield & Baldurs Gate 3 ? guess it's Marvel's Spider-Man 2 pls this time don't play all day long triple a titles but instead work on the game people are paying you for.

what was added to this update
Actually, ... that's a good question :sneaky:

Reactions: Halorderd

Swagmasta69

Jul 18, 2020
I'm stuck at the part after you try to convince sarah to move in with you and enter the nightmare where the dad slits your throat but then it just stays on that image

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Great bug with Lucy when she takes a bath. The scene with the doggystyle really reminds me of the Duracell commercial "It goes and goes and goes" :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Reactions: Halorderd
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes