Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
okay here is the file after lucy laptop event.and please if anyone have the save file after pussy fight please give me

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I can load my 0.93 save with 0,.94 version and play, but can't get any hints about the school missions or new contents from the book of faces. Is the save salvageable, or I need to play from the start?

skrillgore

Sep 15, 2017
I can load my 0.93 save with 0,.94 version and play, but can't get any hints about the school missions or new contents from the book of faces. Is the save salvageable, or I need to play from the start?
IT IS NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME
literally in 1st page

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Bugs (in the first hours of the game), some of which can lead to a softlock! (In short, version 94 is very NOT stable, and (for me personally) with questionable changes in appearance, I did NOT like how SOME of the teachers changed -_- )...
1)The slightly open door to my sister's room is NOT a critical bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)When leaving home, you are TAUGHT to use a smartphone -_- (to do this you must press a key on the keyboard), BUT if you open PHONE from INVENTORY, you will get this effect, funny of course, BUT this is a CRITICAL BUG! =softlock
3)When crossing the territory, on our way, right in the CENTER of the road, there is some kind of BLACK SQUARE (you can go around it on the sides, but in the center it does not allow you to approach), NOT a critical bug.
4)Every time during a) Opening the SMARTPHONE, b) Quick transition using the bus, etc., the hero changes into his REGULAR CLOTHING... not a critical bug.
5)The photo of the teacher at the beginning is not displayed correctly (hello scene) (it is mixed up and instead of the photo of the MUSIC TEACHER we see the photo of the ART TEACHER)... the art teacher also speaks (in 50% of cases in Italian), although the language is ENGLISH, but it feels like She French -_- ....not a critical bug.
6)The smartphone will still display the old images (and I like the math teacher better in the old version -_-).... NOT a critical bug... (though CHANGING APPEARANCE, for me this is a STEP BACK -_-). ..
7)If you go up in this direction (EARLY!), then a cut-scene will start where you, together with a classmate, BUY A CAR for 20K $ o_O then take it to the WORKSHOP... as if you work there and know the student well.... However, not depending on how much money you have in your pocket... THIS IS A CRITICAL BUG that triggers an event earlier than necessary... I think you need to finish the work in the CAR WORKSHOP BEFORE this moment....
8)At the ART teacher's house, the hero's name changes to ABRA KADABRU -_- Not a critical bug (but that's not what I called him 8\)
9)A terrible quest that can DESTROY the game -_- The timer saves you in the first case (you are rewinded to the starting point), a) If you enter this location, YOU will not be able to leave it and you need to wait for it to be thrown back to the starting point... b) IF you have a quest with a girl (who stole money, I don’t remember her name, like SANDRA?) and you TALKED to a street dealer BEFORE you found the right apartment, then congratulations on your softlock, because the game will be THINK that you have completed the QUEST and you will run in 3 meters and there will be no timer because of which you will need to LOAD. - NOT STABLE and critical bug.
10)Not so much a BUG as a strange moment... if my memory serves me right, then this is a girl who is not confident in herself and we help her, then she changes her appearance (hairstyle, etc.) we run and get her things... I remember that in the OLD version there was progress with her, here after searching for things she just stands on the street and that’s the END... what nonsense -_- (but I could be wrong and maybe it’s not her)....
11)At one moment, the SISTER(s) are in two places at the same time... the younger one is in her room and in the CORNER of the swimming pool... and the older one is in the KITCHEN and in the bathroom... a strange moment, but it can be called a BUG, because the one is in the POOL does not react to the hero.... NOT a critical bug.
12)The librarian (apparently) has problems with her head because every time she forgets us and asks what our names are -_- and asks us to find 5 books around the SCHOOL (but we seem to be at the INSTITUTE? o_O) after which they just drink COFFEE and repeat... .e. it does NOT carry any value, as if it was NOT completed....- Not a critical bug (because it doesn’t lead ANYWHERE -_- )Don't waste your time on it...
13)But this moment (helping the stepmother's sister) is VERY controversial (in the previous version it was a BUG that caused SOFTLOCK!)... if we lifted MORE than one box at a time, then the game still thought that we had ONE BOX on our hands... this could have caused a problem... in this version it did not cause a bug, but I advise you to transfer one box at a time (because it works 50 to 50)....
14) BEST HandJob ever ^_^
And that's not all I could find, but it's enough to say that the game is BROKEN... is the author intentionally creating this situation? He likes it? Maybe he's a masachist, but we don't know? This is the case when the OLD VERSION works BETTER... and I will even say more - the FIRST!!!! the version before REMAK, in my opinion, is better and more logical and (almost) complete... there are a lot of nuances in this game...
FOR EXAMPLE - THE HERO often says - I NEED TO IMPROVE MY STEALTH SKILL.... -_- HOW? FOR WHAT? If in the previous game this made sense and even a QUEST was built, then here it simply makes no sense, although the one who taught STEALTH seems to be related to BEES (from the same clan)....
Obviously, we did not expect such progress for almost HALF of the year -_-

Last edited:

MemeDaddy69

Jul 6, 2018
so i cant progress the main story/school becose Caroline aint on the map

so i transferd a save old to new version, before the mom/football trip, played all of it no problem.
got home and started on the mafia story,got the 1st scene thene it just told me to continue in moms (despite that being 100% done at that point) found no way of progressing so i assumed the hornetpath was not updated, so i used the cheat mode to do the gentalman path.

got all the way to the point where i am going to plan the prom with Carolin, found her home and no response, i cant even ring the door bell.

started to read some threads on here that some of Carolins content was removed, i assumed that was just side story stuff. but you telling me the dev removed main story relevent stuff too ? or is there a fix that i didnt find ?

DGun23

May 17, 2018
before the event you must do the same as with History class in saveeditor, change 1 point in #Mainquest

but later in pussyfigth event the game Stuck again....i cant found Tyna jpg

here my save
which variable? DO you remember the no.?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok, update on the situation (again, be my guest to skip reading this post):

No, SoTN will not update his bugfix patch, and I understand and support his decision. I don't know if that was already known, but I just confirmed with him directly. BoN is taking money from patreons to release a bug-filled product. I know we ain't paying for it, but we don't need to support the attitude either.

And yes, playing from the start again is necessary. Don't hold your breath for my saves. I will share in the same organized fashion I've did so far, but it will take long. Hella long. And, since there ain't no relliable bugfix patch anymore, if I encounter any game-breaking bugs that I can't go solve by myself, I won't go lenghts to get around it, I will sit my ass comfortably and play something else until the dev fixes it

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes