jason price

Sep 4, 2018
the hints tell me to talk with phil at the main entrance of school but i cant see hin anywhere. does anyone know where i find him

johannesjuan

May 17, 2020
So when warren sends me into the apartment to steal a laptop i search around and then the timer runs out and nothing happens am i missing something or is this a bug? i cant seem to leave or interact with anything no one come in or anything if its a bug has anyone got a save just before the party as i think that's the next stage, thanks in advance.
same here

Mastervi

Feb 9, 2020
well shit, another bug. its funny, i just finished that mission and it was fine. if thats the main mission. because i saw that if you go from your house( old one) up, it triggers a mission with the race and you fuck a new girl. if i'm not wrong.
I can't find a solution

zoma176

Feb 21, 2019
guys when im near to finish carol quest and going to her to give he pics
its keep repeat from first can i get help ?

mikepocolala

Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone managed to finish the game again? From what I can see I'm going to have a lot of stress if I play everything again lol

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 3028957

I can't save a game. I just extracted the new game and tried changing the settings and trying to save.
jim.gif

Some of you guys really really REALLY have no clue about computers. Do you guys even game bruhhh :alien::LOL:
Normally I wouldnt bother to respond to something like this but this made me spit up my water :ROFLMAO:

Why in blue hell would you extract or run your game from 'program files'. Obviously you will get a permission error if not run as admin. And most definitely if it writes to default directory :LOL:. Next thing you go tell us is you copy it to C:\Windows\System32 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:. I killing myself with my weak lame jokes :geek:

Copy your game to desktop or literally any other users folder/HDD, ensure it is extracted and in a folder, then run game and save. It should work just fine.
Thanks for the laugh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes