Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
solving history class questions, at the start of the game focus on completing school quest before the main quest, and that proved to be no problem in my game. and don't go to Laura's pool on the Saturday before the history class mission.
1698084195674.png
1698084094484.png 1698084270988.png

Lingodni

Jan 22, 2019
I got the Lucy's laptop bug as well. I tried to use v0.93 files as recommended but still nothing changed for me to be honest. So I'll keep my open for a proper bugfix.

Reactions: sailorh

aegis04

May 9, 2017
I have this save from the end of 0.93. But the librarian quest is stuck in the licking of interactive sex, and hornet garage is missing map226 and problaby map239 or others or something like that, lizzy quest went ok

Usersupeme

Jun 29, 2021
I'm having a problem with the mission of breaking into Lucy's house to steal her laptop. After the time runs out i get teleported to the entry door of Lucy's house and nothing else to do. Can someone help?

Reactions: Ombromanto81

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys do we need to restart from the scrap again? Or the old save work?
Just to understand? Some advice?

Thank you

raggiee

Apr 28, 2020
I mean I was having fun until the Lucy Laptop quest, hard stuck no prior saves (my fault) hopefully a patch happens soon and we won't have to wait months on end.

Ombromanto81

Apr 18, 2019
I'm stuck in Lucy's apartment too.
Pam and Nadine cause trouble during home scenes.
Sandra in the anal scene just finished returns to the initial image and doesn't move even if you're on the street for the game and the fix doesn't work.
There is no one in Jason's house.
It seems to me that from the initial version something has changed in the story. You no longer go inside Warren's house to retrieve the photo but you take part in the races. And I don't remember at what point the history teacher's quest begins but I think it was before the art one. which I have already done.

qwertyuiol

Dec 27, 2021
nah man this is so fkn unplayable, bugs every 5 secs, i go into some place and the game randomly starts a quest from 10 versions ago then i cant do nothing, missing a lot of maps, missing charachters everywhere, is there any recent bugfix update or maps upadte or something ?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes