gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i just got kicked out from discord just for asking to fix some bugs.
whats this guy problem it's like he live in delusion and don't wanna to admit that his game has a lot of problems

wow look at that not just greedy but he have mental illness
he needs some one to go there and talk to him him face to face i mean punch in his face

the game has been have bugs as long as i remember i started to play

Reactions: supernova25

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Anyone has all these png, i am missing all of them and after that i get a long loading screen and i cant move past it. 1698062442521.png

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys I have found a bug in v0. 94 when Warren take me to get Lucy's laptop and i search her and after timer end there is nothing happens.

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone who has missing images during a fight, copy all the IMG folder from version 93 and paste without replacing files as described by the symphony, just click skip and everything will work

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I fixed this shit. Go to this site and upload the System.json arquive, its located in www/data, thats going to give the site all the variable names that u need. Now u upload the last save u made and change the variable #18 to 5 and download the edited save and replace the broken one. Im going through the missions and dont seems to broke the save
For anyone facing "History class" issue, follow these instructions. It help you skip the quest for "giving pop quiz" and re direct you to the next quest that is talking to Rachel. It is much better than restarting the game. It worked for my save as well.

Reactions: ateskaan

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
why do even play when whole game or almost are broken, lots of bugs, errors, missing images?
Read thread instead of report same problems or wait until some do new bugfix file.
Symphony of the Night have say many times already that version 0.93 missing images file are still
working and have send the link in his answers. =) pls put some time to read first before report same
problem 1000 times. =))

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Anyone who has missing images during a fight, copy all the IMG folder from version 93 and paste without replacing files as described by the symphony, just click skip and everything will work
i tried downloading from his patreon and it doesnt exist

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I fixed this shit. Go to this site and upload the System.json arquive, its located in www/data, thats going to give the site all the variable names that u need. Now u upload the last save u made and change the variable #18 to 5 and download the edited save and replace the broken one. Im going through the missions and dont seems to broke the save
THANK YOU

well one bug got fixed and so many still left

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Do not use the v0.93 patch hence it was removed. Version 0.94 needs a new game start. You may be lucky and it fixed your game for that specific bug but when you save, it essential a save for v0.93 and not for v0.94. Unforeseen problems may arise later in gameplay with no way to fix normally and would be categorize as user bugs / user fault
Use at your own risk.
i have deleted the V0.93 game folder completely and i'm tempted to delete this one too

anonrandom

Jul 9, 2019
(Stuck on Attend History) Took forever cuz I kept trying to edit the stress variable to allow it to proceed normally, but this worked great even if it is a straight up mission skip. At least there's no needing to start from the beginning!

AoTheGuy

Sep 1, 2017
I was doing a quest were i had to get some tickets for Brenda or something from Jason and he runs off after the guy as he steals the money and runs and now i can not find them anywhere theirs no clues or anything I've looked on the guide and the book of faces legit is just blank/ doesn't work when i press the ?
I started a new game to see all the new changes so its not because i did a save transfer it is also a pretty early quest from what i can tell.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes