t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
I was doing a quest were i had to get some tickets for Brenda or something from Jason and he runs off after the guy as he steals the money and runs and now i can not find them anywhere theirs no clues or anything I've looked on the guide and the book of faces legit is just blank/ doesn't work when i press the ?
I started a new game to see all the new changes so its not because i did a save transfer it is also a pretty early quest from what i can tell.
Once they've ran off, they are behind the sex shop to the right.
1698067186547.png

Reactions: AoTheGuy

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Quick Q for people, has he completely removed Brenda's quests. I am up to the point where she asked for another pair of tickets and then said her own quest line is now available, but when I go to her, it's listed as "Not Implemented".

Brenda had her story completely finished, why has it been removed?

Reactions: Mesmo19

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Quick Q for people, has he completely removed Brenda's quests. I am up to the point where she asked for another pair of tickets and then said her own quest line is now available, but when I go to her, it's listed as "Not Implemented".

Brenda had her story completely finished, why has it been removed?
Changed her whole character and ran out of time or whatever.
Her new route will be finished in the distant future.

Reactions: Mesmo19 and t.quill

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
To those with loading error failed to load bla bla bla during Pussy Fight introduction go to this post.
Download > Missing Image Patch and download from Mega.
Do not override/skip all when asked.

mobyvandick

Jul 6, 2020
i think it means look for hints in your family's page like sara or 2stepsisters/mother
it looks like the only available quest is the package delivery for sarah but i didnt get the "package is at the ......" message in a while so i dont know what to do

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1698072541831.png
help
coulda sworn there used to be a bug fix on the front page
wait........... he removed the whole garage?
Without removing access to the place? Damn it

Last edited:

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Could someone share the "v0.93 Unofficial Bug Fixes Patch" from Simphony of the night? I'm playing 0.93 (I don't want to start over) but without the Bugfix it's unplayable.

Thanks a lot

widdows

Feb 4, 2023
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can support BON (financially). Man delays updates for months and then releases the most buggy updates for any game I've ever seen. Not even to say he delays what he does by months at best. Wish someone else had the assests for the girls as they are great but god damn he's the laziest and most bankrupt creator ive seen.

Reactions: Azazel78

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
If we don't end up liking the newer models for the characters, is it possible that someone can make a mod where we can choose to use the old models again?

ateskaan

Mar 29, 2020
For anyone facing "History class" issue, follow these instructions. It help you skip the quest for "giving pop quiz" and re direct you to the next quest that is talking to Rachel. It is much better than restarting the game. It worked for my save as well.
thx man you have my gratitude

bigshark2k

Mar 7, 2020
I'm stuck on the task of having Rachel eat with my family. The quest told me to go into the room and talk to Sarah but I couldn't go in

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes