ZANDER86

Jan 22, 2018
0.93 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/gangs

NOTICE #1: I changed the file number system because the Extras was going to overlap with the Main, so make sure to read the breakdown

NOTICE #2: This release has several bugs. A lot of scenes freeze. Interactive sex is all bugged. Specifically Brenda's, Irene's, Mrs. Turner, Bonnie's and Ta-Lisa's interactive sex scenes simply transcend the matrix. Check the thread for known bugs before assuming it's tied to the use of my saves

NOTICE #3: Fellas you know the drill, no gang-related content for several updates now, so I didn't play it over 4x, just used cheat mod. Rest assured that when mafia content is implemented (therefore introducing new, unknown variables, along with varied scenes), I'll go back to playing each save separately. Do let me know if you use my saves and have any problem related to the gangs, just be gentle, bear in mind that it'll cause me 10x more headache than it does to you, and I'm doing it out of willingness to share and make it easier for you to enjoy the content

In case this makes any difference, the saves you're given here traveled the path as follows: I loaded my the the 0.92 saves on a 0.93 game in wich SoTN's bugfix and cheat mod were already applied, and then resaved, to be sure the saves were compatible with the latest release.
Now, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage your file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours.
I advise you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, like Maria, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread's page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.92 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.93 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are in new house's 1st floor. For the "Complete" I loaded the "previous" Triads' save, played trough 0.93 content up to it's storyline's end, and triggered all the "sandbox" events at least twice, then saved in front of Laura's sunbath/hottub scene. Then I loaded every 0.92 complete save and overwrote the 0.91. Then finally I loaded Triad's 0.93 complete save, changed the gang via SoTN's cheat mod, and saved it on each gang's respective complete save number. Here's the files breakdown:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs, a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository 2.0
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira branching), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here. The old repository got filled with random posts asking for specific saves, and I wanted it to be organized, so I made a new one. The old will to longer be updated, supported or looked at
Can you please update for version 0.94 the areas not working are:
- librarian & popular girls
- Pinky

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Damn that looks promising how long time we have to wait until the first pretty good A.I clone of this game will appear ?
My friend, you should have understood that I partially expressed myself as IRONIC... but there was some truth there... I DO NOT have the same money as the author, I have a BAD (by today’s standards) PC, I don’t even have work experience with AI and I showed that this is POSSIBLE...
Now let’s imagine a situation - I have support, + several people helps (the author is clearly not the only one working), for whom I would divide the responsibilities with the images (each would take one character ), if we have good equipment and if we understand the NUANCES of AI (especially crooked arms, legs - and I partially figured it out yesterday ^_^ ...) then if we in good wish and in a good mood, project can be done in "well" from a MONTH to half a year (because we still need figure out how to put pic intro animations and together -but I have already seen that there ARE works animated in AI, apparently in the paid version, but still... )...
Also PLUS is that the work is not done from scratch, but is drawn from a ready-made PICTURE IN PICTURE (in this case it is VERY convenient), the most I did (added Tags for correction from that what I saw in the picture) but still I think that I have proven that it is POSSIBLE... and the author could have done it a long time ago, he just doesn’t want to -_- (because he will then stop receiving MONEY)... from me this process takes time and I tested the TRIAL VERSION=This is not even the one I started using, I was looking for something that could do IMAGE TO PICTURE (because TEXT TO PICTURE, not in this case. And why would I make my life more difficult -_- ? If I already said, that there is READY material), i.e. paid for about $10 (with support for 18+)... but even Tril gave quite a good result... For myself personally, I want to learn how to use it, but this is a very large project... I wanted to try something simpler.. .

Reactions: StreamSteam

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
That is Urban demons right? I wish can play other Game of that dev u know him him make a new one?
Alas, no, I don’t know... it’s just that this game is GOOD in its own way, but it’s full of bugs and problems and it was mine - a testing ground ^_^. I even tried to transfer it to another engine, it turned out SO-SO 8\ in the end I just replaced the scripts because the game was Lag on the street in the area of residential buildings, and now I want to practice and see if it will be possible to replace the photo using AI....

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone tell me what is the name of the music that is played when entering Martinia's school,i kinda like it tbh

scrollll

May 12, 2023
Guys, I ran into a problem at Lucy's, where I need to steal a laptop. After the timer ends, nothing happens. what to do? Can anyone help with this?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Is it better to play again ?
To gain (new experience) it is advisable to start the game from the beginning.... but there are a LOT of bugs in it... I managed to create a SECOND main character at the start of the game (when leaving the house), who ran back and forth o_O
This is the moment where needed to get a smartphone, I did something else and ended up breaking the script ^_^

mobyvandick

Jul 6, 2020
When i click the little hint button it leads me to the schools facebook page. And when i click the hints on that page it says "Focus on your family" what does this mean?

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
I would like help I went to the PC to do Live for You TV but he tells me to improve the PC at the electronics store but when I arrive and talk to the guy he asks if I managed to do something and my character says no what do I do now?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
As i expected :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
just by reading some comments i see that Beggar still is the worse coder known to man probably worse than Yanderedev.
Every. Single. Update. More bugs than cockroach infestation in a hoarders house :KEK:

I couldn't believe it was this bad so just downloaded it played a bit and already can't progress because of the school quest with "History" class. Already attended 50 times :KEK:

Edit: Too fix History bug you have to do all the school quest stuff before Main quest. So restart your game :KEK:
what do you mean by that , my main quest says Attend History class?

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2023
Guys, I ran into a problem at Lucy's, where I need to steal a laptop. After the timer ends, nothing happens. what to do? Can anyone help with this?
Yes same here. Timer ends and it teleports me to the front door inside of the house. Save attached. Symphony of the Night potentially another one to add to the fix list. It's game breaking because I'm stuck in the house with no way out. Supposed to be a second timer I read but it doesn't start.

EDIT: Better to DM him as per his instructions.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I would like help I went to the PC to do Live for You TV but he tells me to improve the PC at the electronics store but when I arrive and talk to the guy he asks if I managed to do something and my character says no what do I do now?
Go to Old Quarter in the park afternoon you will see a dude talking with a woman and a bag near them,grab the bag and go talk with the dude in the pc game store.

Jan 2, 2019
Anybody has a save after the history lesson bug for the school quest? Like a save that has the next step ready to be completed? thx

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes