Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
I don't know, despite being such a good game, it still doesn't work well, some people have stuck bugs, but still it feels good to play.

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
Ca
Can u give me advise for the tool? I try several tool but there is no stress?
I used and dropped my save in there , then I went into the www folder and then data and found the system file, after that the variables are shown find stress and set it to zero, after that pay attention in class as said :)
You should upload your save file to the save editor, then upload the System.json that is inside the game folder/www/data. After that, the variables are shown. Find stress and set it to zero. After that, pay attention in class, as said in this post.

Hich75

Jul 1, 2017
hm i'm stuck at "go to school" where i'm supposed to be called by the principal
apparently there were bug fixes to install but they seem deprecated/removed now

replaying to myqelf here, if anyone gets this problem still, i fixed it by adding one to the school quest variable in rpg save editor (principal not calling you up in ther office after charles quest)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
We're getting close to the update but i have a feeling that the threesome we are gonna get it's not something new,i think it will be something that we already had in the previous versions but Beggar is gonna add it now.

Also since we're getting close to the release date of the new update,now watch him start delaying the update with some excuses :D

turtlesnacks431

Sep 27, 2019
You should upload your save file to the save editor, then upload the System.json that is inside the game folder/www/data. After that, the variables are shown. Find stress and set it to zero. After that, pay attention in class, as said in this post.
i did all this shit and it still didnt fucking work, it just keeps telling me to attend history class, im not stressed anymore, i have 10/10, and i pay attention. but this shit still aint working.

Cride

May 8, 2021
Can someone help me? whenever i download it on gofile it stop midway.Mega and pixel have limit so I can't download it on those two does anyone have gdrive?

L_moreno

Jul 1, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get past here?
I go to the school but nothing happens, it is after doing the work for the Chinese mafia, and I would play with Warren and then choose which mafia to follow, but I do not get anything.
please help me.

Hey compañeros alguien sabe como pasar de aqui?
Voy a al escuela pero no pasa nada, es despues de hacer los trabajos para la mafia china, y tocaria con Warren para despues escoger que mafia seguir, pero no me sale nada.
Ayudenme porfavor.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes